Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zera1678

She didn’t buy a peloton, she just bought s spin bike and the online subscription but maybe it was Tim’s?
Pretty sure she admitted straight away that she was only going to use it for X amount of weeks and that’s why she’d gone for the cheap one. Still a waste

Reactions: 1

jjeett

Chatty Member
Thank you for posting it! I definitely think not letting women age is a problem in our society, but at the same time she completely opens that door herself by getting lip fillers. A bizarre choice with that forehead IMO 😂
Sorry I did actually do a screenrecord for you this morning but was too big to upload and then didn't have time to think of alternative ways before work!

Metamorpheuse13

She’s doing well ATM, I just don't see much potential for longevity unless she changes things up soon. I’d be worried for my financial future if I were her, but if her dad can pay those outrageous fees and also build her a house... maybe she doesn’t need to.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
New thread suggestion

Emma's Rectangle #3 Meals and Reels

(I did think Meals on Reels, but she generally keeps the Meals on YouTube so it doesn't quite fit....)

jjeett

Chatty Member
But this is Emma! She thinks she knows best and has probably started “semi training” hence why the other week she had to run before she started editing the weekly vlog
By the looks of her Strava she hasn't really done much lol

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
Oh God, her latest insta story she's screenshotted her reel page (cos she's getting alot of views it seems) with the caption "i'm so glad you guys are enjoying my reels" which means there's gonna be soooooo many more now!

People are probably just cringe watching, Emma! I know I am :ROFLMAO:
Yep I don't even follow her anymore but you lot make me go cringe watch 😂

• Haha