Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
You're following him, that's why but yeah, the pics still seem to be there. It still only says 3 pics when I look but I obviously can't see the pics, that's why I thought he might have deleted them.
Mines the same, I don’t follow him and his account is private and says only 3 posts!

jjeett

Chatty Member
I also thought her cleavage in the second pic just looks a bit odd. Not body shaming, but the way her breasts are sitting either looks like bad photoshop or a terrible bra to me!
I was literally thinking this yesterday!!! The gap between her boobs is a bit odd. But then I thought it could be due to weight loss which makes sense and I guess no shame

rainbowbird

You're following him, that's why but yeah, the pics still seem to be there. It still only says 3 pics when I look but I obviously can't see the pics, that's why I thought he might have deleted them.

LLL111

yeah at the start she looks and sounds like she's been crying - her voice is all wobbly

i hope she's ok :-(

Zera1678

I go to a Nuffield health and they’ve moved the bikes outside for spin classes so some gyms are definitely doing it. But I don’t live anywhere near her

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
Do you think we’ll find out what party tim was also at in the weekly vlog?
Doubt it, Doesn’t she start vlogs from Monday and that was last Sunday night I think? Plus she did say Tim wouldn’t be making an appearance any time soon so doubt she filmed it anyway

laceandgold

Chatty Member
Havent seen her in a long while but shes looking gaunt now. Some girls who were bigger before or just have a bigger frame dont suit being too small like when you have some small amount of weight on your arms and keep trying to lose that but end up becoming really gaunt in the face and neck

Am I the one who doesn’t understand fashion, or is this outfit just not right? The patterns aren’t just clashing, they just don’t match. I don’t understand how she can list fashion as one of her ‘things’ when she’s just shit at it...

Also I’m not surprised she hasn’t posted again. Despite her cry in her recent vlog about that perfectly justified comment, she proved once more that she is an inconsistent as ever. I don’t understand how she can put channel growth as part of her goals for 2021 but do nothing for it?
View attachment 543901
I also thought her cleavage in the second pic just looks a bit odd. Not body shaming, but the way her breasts are sitting either looks like bad photoshop or a terrible bra to me!