Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Right?! This is why I think she must still be kind of seeing it as a temporary thing and he will move out once all the rules are relaxed 😂
Yes, I think it was just a temporary solution to the being in alone lockdown problem. They're not a serious couple, no children, not engaged etc. sometimes space is what's needed, they should grab it while they can.

Reactions: 1

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
Just thought I would let you guys know not to waste your money of that Bondi sands face Tanner she was sponsored to talk about 😂 it’s sooo dark and so obviously fake, it’s patchy and has left a very obvious yellow/orange line on my neck. I use the utan face tan mist usually and you can build that up to a nice colour but this one is just dark straight away. I only use a face tan because I use spf everyday and my face is always lighter than the rest of my body, I like a lot of Bondi sands in the past but I wouldn’t recommend this, and like Emma said the spray itself is terrible 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just thought I’d let you guys know in case you were looking to buy it 😊
A true angel 😇

• Heart

jjeett

Chatty Member
As much as I hate her content, you can kinda tell she's trying to grow her sm channels by doing all these weird trends

Booboo2

No that’s really such a weird thing of you to say
Is it? She will happily get lip fillers though, at least Botox is medical. I don’t see a problem with a bit of Botox, it can help people greatly to treat sweat glands and migraines etc. I’m just stating things that have already been spoke about in this thread already in regards to her appearing older than she is.

I think she's thick as shit and her education was a complete waste of money.
Ahhh she earns more than I do, and probably a fair chunk of the UK population, so there has to be some intelligence there! Totally agree private school is wasted on some people though 😂

Omg what is that yellow eyeshadow 😂😂😂

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
They had always planned for Tim to move in once he started working etc, but I’m assuming that lockdown pushed them forward into it a bit quicker, in one of her weekly vlogs he went home for like two weeks so they could have a more “official” tim moving in! It’s definitely more her home than it is his though, especially with all of her clutter 😣

I would say they are a “serious” couple, they’ve been together for a similar amount of time to me and my boyfriend and same age and we are nowhere near engagement/having kids!
I've actually no idea what age she is 🧐 acts 14 but is like 28 ?

Lola123

VIP Member
I think she definitely just sees YouTube as more of a hobby now 😂 She seems to live as a lady of leisure now. Without the rich husband 😂

I just hope she realises that the reason she can live this life is YouTube! The less effort she puts in, the money will eventually stop.
And her dad, he helped her buy her flat no? So she hasn’t had to properly save a good chunk of money for anything

jjeett

Chatty Member
I can’t get over how cool toned her roots are and how warm and golden the ends of her hair are, it doesn’t look too great.
I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out and I can't stop now. It looks terrible

Also I can't believe she filmed with a bloody mic in shot

• Haha

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
I understand Emma's lack of creativity and motivation due to lockdown. Its hard to come up with a new idea when everyday is the same.
However, I think she simply doesn't want to upload videos that doesn't generate any profit for her. And that totally makes sense because that is her job !

And yes youtube videos generate good $$ but I bet her main chunk of income is the brand deals, then money from her videos must be like a bonus.

I don't want to sound like a hater but or anything but obviously she doesn't have the inspiration to create a fun video when there's no money behind as motivation... and creating "free" videos about her using products she just 'loves' and there's no sponsorship, affiliate link or anything behind that doesn't suit her business model anymore.

Imagine you being in your 9-5 as an accountant or whatever and doing something for free ... would you be as motivated?

Don't want to sound rude or sound like I'm defending her. I'm just sharing my perspective and thats the truth of her job but simply uses the excuse of not feeling motivated...
Totally agree with all of this. And I think what I'm wondering is how does she actually make any money if she doesn't post any vids. Is all her sponsored stuff on Instagram? I don't follow her anymore, so I don't know and I don't remember any sponsored vids recently, because she rarely posts more than the vlogs.