Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's probably been a busy week of going to the gym, stewing apples, batch cooking curries, having nail appointments, baking cakes for garden visitors, having minor technical issues, taking an extra day off, having PMS, filming reels of 'recent outfits' that we've never seen her actually wear... She hasn't uploaded a video during the week either!
Not like she couldn’t import the clips in the middle of the week and edit that and then add the next couple of days 😂

Reactions: 8
Not like she couldn’t import the clips in the middle of the week and edit that and then add the next couple of days 😂
I know! Why wait until the last minute when you could have most of it ready to go? It’s not like she has anything else to do all week! Oh wait like people have said she probably couldn’t squeeze it in between the ridiculous amount of working out she does, meal prep and feeling sorry for herself! 😐

Reactions: 4
So how many times do we think she’s used her spin bike since the gyms opened up again?
Such a privilege to waste so much money on something she probably used properly >10 times and now probably hangs clothes on and takes up space in her already messy and crowded flat 😂

Reactions: 7
I just flicked through this vlog because I'm bored with them and I don't need to see Emma complaining about her lifestyle. It looks like half of the footage is of her eyebrows. Whyyyy is brow lamination a thing? No offence if anyone here likes it, but I've never seen brow lamination look good on anyone.

Zero social distancing under that umbrella as well 👌🏻

Reactions: 12
Why does she do such a baby voice and the weird eyeliner? Like I don’t understand half of her make up looks….

Reactions: 2
Please. No. She's not complaining about having a period every 6 weeks. Had to switch off. Love if you can sit and chat to camera and edit photos your pain is nowhere close to what most of us go through. I literally pass out and scream into pillows and have a 9 day period every 2 and a half weeks. She has no idea what other people have to put up with. Sorry for the TMI but seriously she has no idea about real life.

Reactions: 20
Please. No. She's not complaining about having a period every 6 weeks. Had to switch off. Love if you can sit and chat to camera and edit photos your pain is nowhere close to what most of us go through. I literally pass out and scream into pillows and have a 9 day period every 2 and a half weeks. She has no idea what other people have to put up with. Sorry for the TMI but seriously she has no idea about real life.
And, given her job and work ethic, she can dictate her days off and workload, as we see every week. A lot of us can't do that and we have to do what we can do get on with work. I remember working in jobs where I'd be stood up/ walking around/ customer facing it was so horrible during those few days (I'm a fellow passer outerer). On the one hand, there need to be more conversations and awareness about periods, PMS, what's normal etc. Sometimes those with extreme symptoms aren't taken seriously and it can be debilitating. On the other hand, I'm not sure that someone who is in control of their work schedule and can dedicate the day to being in pain is the best person to be facilitating that conversation when they can't recognise their immense privilege.... I hope that makes sense.

Sorry to hear that you're affected so badly and that regularly as well :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I came here to say that I didn't notice her doing anything work related all week in that vlog? It might be just me, I nearly fell asleep attempting to watch it. I honestly can't believe there's people who actually love this content.

Reactions: 11
I did a massive snort when she mentioned burn out. Is it trendy to pretend you're burnt out now? She literally put out one video in a week and 70% of it was her twatting on about her wolf brows!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone tell me what the point of this photo in her "weekend photo dump" is other than body checking?

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 08.53.40.png

Can someone tell me what the point of this photo in her "weekend photo dump" is other than body checking?

View attachment 567423
I was confused by this because the caption suggests she goes on about bloating, but if this is supposed to show that then I’m even more confused because there’s barely anything there and it just seems to be a picture to show off how skinny she thinks she looks? She is def far too obsessed with exercise and her weight in my opinion, it just doesn’t seem healthy to me!

I think Emma is one of those people that looks like they aren’t actually meant to be small. IMO her head looks too big for her body there?
She is most likely exhausting herself with the constant thoughts of diet/exercise which is why she always feels burnt out

Reactions: 14
I think Emma is one of those people that looks like they aren’t actually meant to be small. IMO her head looks too big for her body there?
She is most likely exhausting herself with the constant thoughts of diet/exercise which is why she always feels burnt out
Yes! Some people are just built to be tiny, my cousin is one of them! She has a tiny frame and is has always been super slim and you can just tell when you hug her that her bones are just tiny! Like she wasn’t made to be bigger? Which I know she also finds frustrating as she struggles to keep weight on to avoid looking too thin but Emma def isn’t one of those people! She can be slim and toned and obviously nothing wrong with her working out etc but I feel like she actually looks unwell when too slim and looks better with a bit of weight on her, I feel like she is putting far too much effort and obsessing with being so tiny that it just doesn’t seem healthy to me? Surely she could relax a bit and still be fit and healthy and not have to be so obsessed about it all?

Reactions: 5
The bubble-head affect is also because of the perspective of the photo. If you look at the angle of the door its clear to see. So, in a way, she's making herself look thinner than she is in this photo. Not that she isn't slim, she is. I am just constantly amazed that she is selling herself as a sort of fitness influencer but has such dysmorphic, obsessive and unhealthy behaviours.

Reactions: 4
Someone commented the vlog was 5 hours late because of “editing issues” - when isn’t there?! And they got jumped on by her fans for it🙄 it’s her job! She should have made sure she had the time earlier this week and be more organised I don’t get it? If she has all this days off too she could easily sort out the flat it’s so bad how untidy it is when she could sort it in a day or two.

Reactions: 6
The maths definitely don't track... How can she have a six week cycle while simultaneously using her period as an excuse for something in nearly every single vlog??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she only editing hours before she wants it up? If you want it to be up by a certain time, surely you’d factor that in and start it earlier?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.