Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly despise all these cringe reels that fully grown adults keep doing
I think that’s the point isn’t it....I mean they are pretty bad when it’s kids/teenagers doing it but I feel like they can get away with it because they’re younger and don’t know any better! Fully grown adults should see how awful these are! I get such massive second hand embarrassment watching most of them! Some are ok but most I watch out of disbelief that someone would post that type of thing online rather than because I think it’s worth watching!! 🙈

Reactions: 5
On her stories tonight she’s talking about a company sending her an insane amount of food for free and maybe it’s just me but does that not sit well with anyone else?
So many people are living in poverty or have lost their jobs or struggling especially during this pandemic and companies are sending influencers free pasta and rice? It’s not even luxe food or treats it’s literally soup, cereal, pasta and everyday essentials, when she can more than comfortably afford to do her own food shop.
I just think if it were me I’d be looking to donate that to a food bank or people that are struggling to feed their kids; but to gift such a large amount of food to people that put makeup on and chat tit on their Instagram stories for a living and are already fairly well off financially, in a country who’s government basically refuse to feed hungry kids just makes me a little uncomfortable.
Sorry for a rant I was just thinking about how tasteless it is and would much rather the company send free food to people who need it.
Yep, totally. Is this the same company who send Soph a load of free food too? There are so many people genuinely struggling out there that this just seems so out of touch. I get companies sending makeup and what not, I don’t agree with it but it is what it is, but basic food?! That could have gone to a school or a family in need. Why send what is essentially a food shop to someone who doesn’t need it. I hope Emma passes it on to a food bank.

Reactions: 9
Yep, totally. Is this the same company who send Soph a load of free food too? There are so many people genuinely struggling out there that this just seems so out of touch. I get companies sending makeup and what not, I don’t agree with it but it is what it is, but basic food?! That could have gone to a school or a family in need. Why send what is essentially a food shop to someone who doesn’t need it. I hope Emma passes it on to a food bank.
Or she should at least makes a donation to a food bank instead. Whether influencers are gifted basics or a huge box of donuts..... pay it forward and make a difference.

Or she should at least makes a donation to a food bank instead. Whether influencers are gifted basics or a huge box of donuts..... pay it forward and make a difference.
Exactly. When you’re in a position of privilege it’s a nice thing to do, you never know if one day you’ll be in need.

Reactions: 3
No that’s really such a weird thing of you to say
Is it? She will happily get lip fillers though, at least Botox is medical. I don’t see a problem with a bit of Botox, it can help people greatly to treat sweat glands and migraines etc. I’m just stating things that have already been spoke about in this thread already in regards to her appearing older than she is.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s @cherryzuk on Instagram
(As far as I can see Emma doesn’t even follow their Instagram page)
Thanks! I sent them a message on their website saying their marketing choices are a bit tasteless and something more charitable might do them good. I used a fake email for anyone wanting to do the same

Reactions: 11
Is it? She will happily get lip fillers though, at least Botox is medical. I don’t see a problem with a bit of Botox, it can help people greatly to treat sweat glands and migraines etc. I’m just stating things that have already been spoke about in this thread already in regards to her appearing older than she is.
I have no issue with getting Botox. My issue is with you saying you’d wish that someone should get it. I’m not the biggest fan of her hence why I’m here but I think saying that about some else’s face is sooooooo odd

To add onto that - there may be people in this thread with the same issue with wrinkles as her and can’t afford Botox. It’s quite a poisonous view to put out into the world, even if this is a gossip site which no doubt is an argument people will fire back with

“She so flat chested I wish she’d get a boob job” - booboo2, unprovoked

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I have no issue with getting Botox. My issue is with you saying you’d wish that someone should get it. I’m not the biggest fan of her hence why I’m here but I think saying that about some else’s face is sooooooo odd

To add onto that - there may be people in this thread with the same issue with wrinkles as her and can’t afford Botox. It’s quite a poisonous view to put out into the world, even if this is a gossip site which no doubt is an argument people will fire back with

“She so flat chested I wish she’d get a boob job” - booboo2, unprovoked
Apologies, since I’ve read it back I’ve realised I could have worded it different. Sorry if I offended people.

Reactions: 7
Editing today's video just now. So...how long before we get the delayed/ problems with everything not working etc etc stories as she's left it till the last minute again

Reactions: 6
Editing today's video just now. So...how long before we get the delayed/ problems with everything not working etc etc stories as she's left it till the last minute again
Post run too!! Surely you’d be like right edit and eat and digest and then as it’s exporting/uploading would make more sense? Like use it as a reward for doing your actual work?

lol she just posted it’s going to be quite late 😂 she obviously started to late cause she went for a run

Reactions: 4
I wonder what trials and tribulations she's had this week.... Did the car get moved off the drive? How many times has she gone to the gym? How many things is she 'so excited' for? And how did she handle the gifted food situation? I'm on the edge of my seat.

• Haha
I wonder what trials and tribulations she's had this week.... Did the car get moved off the drive? How many times has she gone to the gym? How many things is she 'so excited' for? And how did she handle the gifted food situation? I'm on the edge of my seat.
Did she have time to stew some apples? Have her protein cereal flavoured milk

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really is taking the piss now isn’t she. She literally has ONE job at this point, her weekly vlogs on a Sunday and now she can’t even do that?? She needs a reality check.

Reactions: 6
She really is taking the piss now isn’t she. She literally has ONE job at this point, her weekly vlogs on a Sunday and now she can’t even do that?? She needs a reality check.
It's probably been a busy week of going to the gym, stewing apples, batch cooking curries, having nail appointments, baking cakes for garden visitors, having minor technical issues, taking an extra day off, having PMS, filming reels of 'recent outfits' that we've never seen her actually wear... She hasn't uploaded a video during the week either!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.