Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the fact she said she's working hard so she can take the summer off? Working hard means starting work at midday after working out all morning and then giving up for the week on a Wednesday/Thursday??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes the jeans were absolutely vile and looked far too tight on. For someone who claims to be into fashion this girl has absolutely no dress sense

Reactions: 3
Ah just what you need when doing your weekly shop, a bunch of vlogtwats running around doing an Easter egg hunt

Reactions: 9
God, did she really say she hadn't vlogged because her wisdom tooth was coming in then gave a whole sob story about it?? My wisdom teeth are coming in atm and yes, it's sore but I could never have rang up my boss and said I'm not coming in today or I'm not really gonna put much effort into work today cos my teeth hurt sorry ://

Reactions: 3
God, did she really say she hadn't vlogged because her wisdom tooth was coming in then gave a whole sob story about it?? My wisdom teeth are coming in atm and yes, it's sore but I could never have rang up my boss and said I'm not coming in today or I'm not really gonna put much effort into work today cos my teeth hurt sorry ://
OMG! I had all my wisdom teeth come through in my early twenties and had constant infections until I finally had two of them out under general because they were impacted and it was hideous but I don’t think I ever had a day off work aside from after the op! And I worked in a building society at the time so was customer facing and was sat there with horrific toothache at the time!! She really is getting more and more lazy it seems!!

Reactions: 4
Ive done the maths on the reel ..... 1.9million people viewed it .... 119000 likes .... so 1 in 16 people who watched it liked it .... thats 6.25% .... so i mean thats not quite "everyone is loving it" .... in fact id say 6.25% is a pretty rubbish like to view rate .... statistics dont lie 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ive done the maths on the reel ..... 1.9million people viewed it .... 119000 likes .... so 1 in 16 people who watched it liked it .... thats 6.25% .... so i mean thats not quite "everyone is loving it" .... in fact id say 6.25% is a pretty rubbish like to view rate .... statistics dont lie 😂
I also feel that a lot of the views are from people who can’t believe how horrific they are? You know like when you see something so awful you can’t help but keep watching? So like you say most people who watch aren’t liking them, they are probably too traumatised to click away!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The jeans need to be up a size. 100%. You only have to looked at them on the website to see how they're supposed to fit.

Reactions: 2
I also feel that a lot of the views are from people who can’t believe how horrific they are? You know like when you see something so awful you can’t help but keep watching? So like you say most people who watch aren’t liking them, they are probably too traumatised to click away!!
This is certainly the case for me. I didn’t want to give her the view but curiosity got the better of me 😂

Reactions: 4
i hate that she calls her workouts 'training' like she thinks she's some kind of athlete as opposed to someone doing random, very standard home workouts, e.g. 'this is the diet of someone who *trains* 6 days a week'

Reactions: 11
Imagine filming four reels in a day and thinking that’s a huge accomplishment ... erm ok

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With reels, most of the ones that come up when I click on reels are not people I follow. So it's random what I see. Hers have never come up for me, even though I don't follow her but have watched some of her reels after reading about them here 😂

So I think she's just getting lucky with the algorithm.

Reactions: 5
i hate that she calls her workouts 'training' like she thinks she's some kind of athlete as opposed to someone doing random, very standard home workouts, e.g. 'this is the diet of someone who *trains* 6 days a week'
Glad it’s not just me that thinks that! Loads of influencers do it! Like exercise is “training”, taking pictures for Instagram is doing a “shoot” and doing some decorating or diy around the house is “renovating” they all do it! I think it’s just to make it sound more important than it is!! It’s so irritating!!

Reactions: 16
Glad it’s not just me that thinks that! Loads of influencers do it! Like exercise is “training”, taking pictures for Instagram is doing a “shoot” and doing some decorating or diy around the house is “renovating” they all do it! I think it’s just to make it sound more important than it is!! It’s so irritating!!
This is soooo accurate! I agree! 😄

This is soooo accurate! I agree! 😄
I’m sure they are more but those are the main ones that crop up.....in which case me and my bf renovated his house last year (painted a few walls and bought some new lamp shades ) took a few photos, (so had a shoot clearly) and then did some training.....(went for a few walks when the weather wasn’t crap) lol!! Am I am influencer now? All I need is some Invisalign, some stuff from white company and one of those bloody foreo things they go on about all the time! Which by the way you can get for £12 from Amazon, which is basically identical, and I know because my sister in law got a real one for Xmas a few years back and looked pretty pissed off they were so similar and it’s been one of the best things I’ve ever bought! I’ve had it over two years now and charged it up three times I think! Lol! Def wouldn’t ever by the proper version!

Aldi also do a foreo dupe for like £6/7 I think?! Not sure if they still do them but I’ve had mine a good few months and not had to charge yet either!

Aldi also do a foreo dupe for like £6/7 I think?! Not sure if they still do them but I’ve had mine a good few months and not had to charge yet either!
Quite possibly! Aldi do a lot of good dupes!! I’ve never seen one I mine but I would def have tried it had I had! I looked on Amazon for mine because I wanted one but was never going to pay the price for a real one when I saw how much they were! Mine was £12.....identical to the Foreo and just does the basic vibrate and has two different sides but it’s actually really nice to use on my face and I genuinely thought it would break quite quickly but I thought oh well it’s cheap so not too fussed but honestly first charge lasted almost a year! And I was quite often using it twice a day! I’m still amazed now and I’ve had it two years plus and it barely needs charging! It’s amazing! Lol!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.