Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is her skin looking really dull and kind of broken out at the moment? Not judging because my skin is in a ridiculous state with constant breakouts, but her skin used to look so good! It was even and glowing, but now she just looks washed out and tired. Maybe a sign that she should give up on the fake tan for a bit and embrace her natural skin tone?

Reactions: 3
This is soooo accurate! I agree! 😄
I agree 😂 when I take a selfie I don’t call it a shoot 😂😂

Quite possibly! Aldi do a lot of good dupes!! I’ve never seen one I mine but I would def have tried it had I had! I looked on Amazon for mine because I wanted one but was never going to pay the price for a real one when I saw how much they were! Mine was £12.....identical to the Foreo and just does the basic vibrate and has two different sides but it’s actually really nice to use on my face and I genuinely thought it would break quite quickly but I thought oh well it’s cheap so not too fussed but honestly first charge lasted almost a year! And I was quite often using it twice a day! I’m still amazed now and I’ve had it two years plus and it barely needs charging! It’s amazing! Lol!!
You definitely not need to pay the money just for the brand name! These brushes are all over the market now, how Foreo still get away with charging the amount they do!

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is her skin looking really dull and kind of broken out at the moment? Not judging because my skin is in a ridiculous state with constant breakouts, but her skin used to look so good! It was even and glowing, but now she just looks washed out and tired. Maybe a sign that she should give up on the fake tan for a bit and embrace her natural skin tone?
I would love her to go “natural” but nothing about Emma is natural now, as soon as the Botox salons are open, she’ll be getting more, her idol is Jamie g so she’s ain’t looking natural any time soon

Reactions: 7
i'm sorry but it seriously irks me when she says she's knackered.....what have you even done mate

Reactions: 8
I swear she is “coming on her period” every week as well! Like others have said, I could afford to not turn up to work if I had a bad period or felt tired

Reactions: 5
Is she really asking if her followers want to be shown how to make an omelette!? I worry about anyone who says yes. Influencer culture has become a parody of itself.

Part 468 of 'What I would wear if I was your teacher'... imagine wearing all that jewellery in Chemistry with long hair and a flowy shirt. You'd get sent out of the room.

Aldi also do a foreo dupe for like £6/7 I think?! Not sure if they still do them but I’ve had mine a good few months and not had to charge yet either!
Yep, I have the Aldi and really recommend it too!

Reactions: 4
Find it a bit bizarre/cringey how openly obsessed Emma is with views on her reels and videos, screenshotting the views on her reels etc. Like fair enough of camera and in your head or to Tim chatting about views but to your audience, I don’t know it’s just a bit weird. It was like when she said one of her recent videos had really low views and said to go and watch it. Practically begging people to watch your videos or follow you on insta so you can reach your follow goal is a bit cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The IG algorithm is clearly loving her weird little reel with Tim that was 100% aimed at this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Find it a bit bizarre/cringey how openly obsessed Emma is with views on her reels and videos, screenshotting the views on her reels etc. Like fair enough of camera and in your head or to Tim chatting about views but to your audience, I don’t know it’s just a bit weird. It was like when she said one of her recent videos had really low views and said to go and watch it. Practically begging people to watch your videos or follow you on insta so you can reach your follow goal is a bit cringe.
I had that same thought, I was like wtf when she said that, its like the world owes her something

The IG algorithm is clearly loving her weird little reel with Tim that was 100% aimed at this thread 🤣
There was a few comments that were! She also said something along the lines of "i'm making stewed apples again because I'm original"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think she realises that her audience are real people, the very same people she's either begging or moaning about when things don't go well. It seems like she has some disconnect between the people she "creates content for" and the numbers she wants to see increasing.

There's also zero long term planning from her (or other influencers tbh), she's "really focusing on instagram right now because it's taking off" but
1) views are not the same as sustainable and valuable engagement especially when the algorithm can be so tetchy
and
2) simply hitting a number is not an accomplishment in itself, what does that mean for your audience and income streams more broadly?

Honestly, she could really benefit from thinking seriously about her longer term career goals and then planning what to do, where and for who to reach them. Rather than just jumping on trends or passing successes, be proactive rather than reactive. She's probably not bright enough to do that herself but isn't that what you hire management for? To help her get where she wants rather than just enabling her to sit back and think the world owes her a living?

Reactions: 8
I don't think she realises that her audience are real people, the very same people she's either begging or moaning about when things don't go well. It seems like she has some disconnect between the people she "creates content for" and the numbers she wants to see increasing.

There's also zero long term planning from her (or other influencers tbh), she's "really focusing on instagram right now because it's taking off" but
1) views are not the same as sustainable and valuable engagement especially when the algorithm can be so tetchy
and
2) simply hitting a number is not an accomplishment in itself, what does that mean for your audience and income streams more broadly?

Honestly, she could really benefit from thinking seriously about her longer term career goals and then planning what to do, where and for who to reach them. Rather than just jumping on trends or passing successes, be proactive rather than reactive. She's probably not bright enough to do that herself but isn't that what you hire management for? To help her get where she wants rather than just enabling her to sit back and think the world owes her a living?
Exactly this. Instagram are currently jumping on Tiktok's algorithm which is pushing out content that allows anyone to go viral, without having much of a pre-existing audience. For that particular reel, the algroithm worked in Emmas favour but that doesn't equate to any sort of long term engagement.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.