Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The miming is just...
I’m getting such bad second hand embarrassment watching it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, let’s be real. She’s ‘tired’ after a walk and filing herself eat something, not sure she’s really cut out for a teaching job. From my friends in those jobs it seems insanely tiring.

Reactions: 5
Please tell me she must run out of school subjects soon 😭😭 3 more!! Make it stop

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Search 'what I'd wear if I was your teacher' on YouTube :oops: or tiktok if you use it (I don't and this tit is why).

I'm officially out of touch and I'm FINE with it.

3 more 😂 she's really milking this trend. Why is she shocked that a reel has that many views? They always show on my explore page and auto play, isn't that just what happens or...?

• Haha
Ok seriously. These outfits and the hideous clothing items....did she already own these monstrosities? If not, did she buy them just for these reels?

Either answer is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I saw “highly requested” and “filmed 3 more...” it was a wrap for me.
make it stop. Please God. Make. It. Stop

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am 10 minutes into the new vlog and I’m so confused about her clothing style now?! I know clothing is so subjective and each to their own etc but those jeans and that turtleneck are some of the ugliest and most garish items I’ve seen in a while imho. I used to think she had such a fun style that suited her but now she just seems to buy things that are pricier but not as nice as how she used to dress.
(PS if you liked either of the items I’m sorry to have offended you and your taste no hate 😂)

Reactions: 13
I am 10 minutes into the new vlog and I’m so confused about her clothing style now?! I know clothing is so subjective and each to their own etc but those jeans and that turtleneck are some of the ugliest and most garish items I’ve seen in a while imho. I used to think she had such a fun style that suited her but now she just seems to buy things that are pricier but not as nice as how she used to dress.
(PS if you liked either of the items I’m sorry to have offended you and your taste no hate 😂)
The jeans were far too tight!! I wish she would stop pretending to be a size 8/10 and just buy clothes that fit 😭

Reactions: 9
The jeans were far too tight!! I wish she would stop pretending to be a size 8/10 and just buy clothes that fit 😭
And short....I mean maybe they were supposed to be but either way they are not a good look 🙈🙈

And short....I mean maybe they were supposed to be but either way they are not a good look 🙈🙈
Edit....I just looked them up, they are supposed to be short...still hideous mind you! Also, those three items were £322....😐😐😐 I’m sorry what? One of my last holidays abroad actually cost just over half that...and she spent double that on some horrific jeans and a top! Clearly I’m in the wrong job!

• Heart
Each to their own but I'm with you. They're horrible. The print isn't something I like but the cut of them isn't nice either. The length is really weird, is that fashion now though? Having said that, I used to wear some pretty statement pieces and if she'll get the wear out of them then that's great. I think it's OK to buy expensive statement clothes IF you need and wear them. They better be sustainable and ethically made and do the housework too for that price.

I really hope I've misunderstood that she's working with Tesco and is doing an Easter egg hunt in store? We're in lockdown and most of us are doing one big shop every 1 or 2 weeks. I hope this is out of normal opening hours otherwise it's really irresponsible of Tesco as well. Imagine the stress of the weekly shop, trying to social distance etc then having someone doing a timed Easter Egg hunt thrown into the mix.

She gets excited about the packaging peanuts being biodegradable, dissolvable and environmentally friendly..... then runs almost a bath full of water just to dissolve them. SO GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT.

I've really been put off watching The Flight Attendant. Them laughing at the 'family sized portion' of nachos looked like a normal sized portion for 2 people if that's literally their evening meal!?

Reactions: 8
Edit....I just looked them up, they are supposed to be short...still hideous mind you! Also, those three items were £322....😐😐😐 I’m sorry what? One of my last holidays abroad actually cost just over half that...and she spent double that on some horrific jeans and a top! Clearly I’m in the wrong job!
No way. Where is she getting that money from 😂 That’s like, just under half my rent! What a crazy amount to spend on an item of clothing!

Reactions: 2
No way. Where is she getting that money from 😂 That’s like, just under half my rent! What a crazy amount to spend on an item of clothing!
I know I was intrigued so I had a google to see how much they were! I only live in a small flat and it’s actually more than half my rent 😯 I can’t ever imagine spending that much on a piece of clothing to be honest! I just don’t have the spare cash to be fair but even if I did I just couldn’t do it I don’t think! It seems to ridiculous to me when I think of all the other things I could do with that much money!

emmas wearing essentials top, that designer brand influencers are gagging over isnt very emmas style? its more streetstyle do we think she got gifted it

emmas wearing essentials top, that designer brand influencers are gagging over isnt very emmas style? its more streetstyle do we think she got gifted it
She bought Tim one for Valentine’s Day, I’m not sure when she got hers but I’m sure it wasn’t gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.