Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I despised PE 😂😂 I hated cross country, hated the bleep test. You name it. I got to Year 10 and just stopped going 😂 I’m still not sporty, but I do enjoy keeping fit. But you couldn’t pay me to go back and do another PE lesson. It’s a form of torture 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I despised PE 😂😂 I hated cross country, hated the bleep test. You name it. I got to Year 10 and just stopped going 😂 I’m still not sporty, but I do enjoy keeping fit. But you couldn’t pay me to go back and do another PE lesson. It’s a form of torture 😂😂
Cross country was the worst!!!!! I used to be one of the last to finish, and I'll never forget seeing the teacher I fancied on the finish line and I bleeping legged it just to show off to him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay maybe an unpopular opinion but PE was one of my favourite lessons 😅 I did it for gcse to do all the theory and I’ve always been sporty, come from a sporty family and I was always selected for the school teams in whatever sport we played. I understand why people hate it if they’re not naturally sporty and have body confidence issues like she says she has but I guess it part of school campaigns to try to encourage exercise etc. That being said why is she sounding so pressed and what exactly is she saying needs to change? I skipped her stories cause I didn’t want to listen to her but I think it was a bit hypocritical saying she thinks sport encourages a relationship with your body and how to take care of it when she’s overexercising and restricting herself categories of food.
I do agree maybe doing PT qualifications would do her good and maybe nutrition as well so she can actually learn what her body needs and how to healthily take care of herself. But as of right now I wouldn’t take any fitness or food advice from her because she seems quite damaging IMO.

Reactions: 2
For someone who must have left school at least 5 years ago, she really goes on about it. The teacher reels, the school chat, watching her old school plays.... I left school 11 years ago but I genuinely rarely even think about it, and my closest friends are still lots of my school friends so I won't give her that as a reason. Maybe its cause she's never left the area she went to school in, never went to uni, only seems to have school friends, so she is still in that mindset?
Not going to university severely stunted her. You can tell. Not everyone needs to go to tertiary education, don’t get me wrong. But she is so lazy, unmotivated, and lost.

Reactions: 6
Not going to university severely stunted her. You can tell. Not everyone needs to go to tertiary education, don’t get me wrong. But she is so lazy, unmotivated, and lost.
I didn’t go to Uni, but did go straight into the world of work, and I’ve now been in my workplace for over 10 years. I think whether it’s college/Uni/work or whatever, it’s character building and really helps you to form a balanced organised routine, and you get to meet loads of people along the way. I know she had a job briefly but I really don’t think you can compare it.
I just think she never really made any friends that weren’t from school, and never had that experience in a routine driven workplace. I really do think it helps you massively.

Reactions: 11
C31FF613-D692-4FD0-B28C-E60BB0EAE11D.png

You wouldn’t think these are the hands and forehead of someone in their early-mid 20s. That fake tan isn’t doing her any favours.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just commenting to follow this thread ✨

I used to really like her but she just makes me feel awful about myself now, just can’t find the motivation she has for fitness and it makes me feel so tit about myself and my body. I’m not big by any means just she makes me feel like I’m not doing enough.

I’m 23 and I feel like this, imagine how her younger and more impressionable viewers must feel?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just commenting to follow this thread ✨

I used to really like her but she just makes me feel awful about myself now, just can’t find the motivation she has for fitness and it makes me feel so tit about myself and my body. I’m not big by any means just she makes me feel like I’m not doing enough.

I’m 23 and I feel like this, imagine how her younger and more impressionable viewers must feel?
I totally agree. I’m 29 and I still feel the same way. I have to remind myself that she doesn’t work full time hours, doesn’t have a workplace to be, doesn’t seem to have anyone to hold her to account. It’s still hard though, which is why I am starting to drift from her content.

Reactions: 12
Just flicked through her new video, I cannot believe how much concealer and powder she packed on!! That can’t feel comfortable or be good for your skin! Definitely ages her! She would look so much better with a more natural base, she’s got good skin!

Just flicked through her new video, I cannot believe how much concealer and powder she packed on!! That can’t feel comfortable or be good for your skin! Definitely ages her! She would look so much better with a more natural base, she’s got good skin!
I think it’s part of this project 10 pan.... the more she uses the quicker the products will go down

New video is sponsored by Foreo. The AD is hidden right at the end of the title. She shows us the Luna without explaining that you use it with a cleanser, unless I've missed something? It almost looks like she's just using it on dry skin.

Reactions: 2
Is she actually joking? How long is she going to keep up the narrative that she never takes days off and she needs to get better at doing it. We see what you get up to in your weekly vlogs? In every vlog for months she said something about not feeling up for working today, or stopping work early to go on a walk. Does she not realise that?

Reactions: 12
Very confused by her style....obviously it's fine not to have a set 'style' haha but when you claim it's part of your job and upload fashion content I feel like I can engage more with influencers who have clearly have a sense of PERSONAL style. Emma's seems to be one day she's a witchy stevie nicks/helen anderson wannabe, the next she's qUiRKy n COOL ooh look at all these whimsical prints then the next she's insta baddie the next she's frow high fashion the next she's 90s sporty..... u get my drift hahaha

Reactions: 6
tbh her love of fitness to me just looks like somewhere in her brain she's yearning for some structure - when i was at uni i could get away with leaving a lot of my work to fairly last minute and still do well but having so much free time really dragged me down on reflection because anytime I procrastinated I felt guilty so couldnt fully relax and when I got around to working my energy was super low from all the sitting around, making doing the smallest task feel like a huge effort. i see it in my partner too as he's self employed and in his slower weeks he'll be wiped out from just playing fifa for a few hours and sleeping in, whereas even though im working a 9-5 now I actually feel way more rested than i did at uni because theres so much structure to my day - so i guess its good emmas filling her time with the fitness stuff and i get it...

but for the love of god someone needs to pull her aside and call her out for her work life balance and i feel she'd be way happier for it, and she'll probably see way better results professionally and for her fitness journey too.. whys her management not said anything? who the duck is this coach encouraging these behaviours? just sad and frankly boring to watch now

Reactions: 14
tbh her love of fitness to me just looks like somewhere in her brain she's yearning for some structure - when i was at uni i could get away with leaving a lot of my work to fairly last minute and still do well but having so much free time really dragged me down on reflection because anytime I procrastinated I felt guilty so couldnt fully relax and when I got around to working my energy was super low from all the sitting around, making doing the smallest task feel like a huge effort. i see it in my partner too as he's self employed and in his slower weeks he'll be wiped out from just playing fifa for a few hours and sleeping in, whereas even though im working a 9-5 now I actually feel way more rested than i did at uni because theres so much structure to my day - so i guess its good emmas filling her time with the fitness stuff and i get it...

but for the love of god someone needs to pull her aside and call her out for her work life balance and i feel she'd be way happier for it, and she'll probably see way better results professionally and for her fitness journey too.. whys her management not said anything? who the duck is this coach encouraging these behaviours? just sad and frankly boring to watch now
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

She needs some serious structure and routine. It is absolutely why her content is all over the place. As much as I moan about my job, it provides structure to my day and I am really thankful for that. My ex was self employed and really struggled to motivate himself, he would base his whole day around going to the gym and playing on his computer. I can totally see this with Emma too.

And that’s the thing too, where are her management in all of this? She seems to act like she’s not accountable to anyone, but she has management. Obviously we don’t know, but it doesn’t seem like they’re holding her accountable at all.

Reactions: 11
Agree 100% with the above, and honestly, this would make her much more watchable and relatable.

It’s so hard to relate to any influencer who complains about their work/life balance when we see their week in vlog form - we see how much of her day is made up with working out and cooking, we hear the excuses about why she won’t be able to post.

I really think she’s lost her charm that made me watch her in the first place 2 and a bit years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Another teacher reel... really 😬 I dunno what school she went to but in my school, history teachers didn’t teach me about the telephone.. and music teachers weren’t pretend DJs 🤯 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another teacher reel... really 😬 I dunno what school she went to but in my school, history teachers didn’t teach me about the telephone.. and music teachers weren’t pretend DJs 🤯 😂
Highly requested 😂 by who!? Why does she own all these weird clothes? I have so much second hand embarrassment but I can't look away..... what is she doing?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.