Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ALWAYS said she wanted to meet Gabbie after Leah

For some reason the tiktok famous stranger was first in line
Absolutely no way is she going to meet Gabbie first she won’t even meet Leah again I bet

If I was Leah and Gabbie I would count myself as ✨replaced✨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t see the poll. She will never meet Gabbie and she will never arrange to meet Leah again. Neither of them talk to each other anymore , I thought that was clear from the comments on Emma’s videos

I am willing to bet money that Emma will meet up with sweetsoph again very soon

Reactions: 1
I had a day from work today so I found myself in a dark hole on tiktok and somehow I found a lot of fan pages for Emma and Faith and they are all kids they shouldn’t look up to them all they do is lie about illnesses people can’t handle irl it’s disgusting
if you actually sit there and write up perverted tiktoks, and are straight up obsessed with a person that you do everything to copy them...you are one of the saddest people on this planet 👁 👄 👁

Reactions: 2
if you actually sit there and write up perverted tiktoks, and are straight up obsessed with a person that you do everything to copy them...you are one of the saddest people on this planet 👁 👄 👁
There were lots of accounts that had edits of them and they are so cheesy but they’re kids they’re not perverted I don’t think aha

Reactions: 1
There were lots of accounts that had edits of them and they are so cheesy but they’re kids they’re not perverted I don’t think aha
On the old thread some people took things far by making it sexual between Emma and Leah but Emma said maybe they had sex and we still don’t know if they did or didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just choked. What
Everyone was confused why Leah was still Emmas mate when Emma treats her like tit so someone said they had sex when Leah went to Emmas house some years ago
When someone asked Emma on her live she said “maybe we did maybe we didn’t” she looked like she enjoyed people saying it
Noone knows if they did have sex but I think they definitely would both be willing

Leah called Emma fit I think as well

• Haha
Everyone was confused why Leah was still Emmas mate when Emma treats her like tit so someone said they had sex when Leah went to Emmas house some years ago
When someone asked Emma on her live she said “maybe we did maybe we didn’t” she looked like she enjoyed people saying it
Noone knows if they did have sex but I think they definitely would both be willing

Leah called Emma fit I think as well
Sounds like someone was reaching, it’s quite the large leap to assume they had sex just because they’re still friends

I thought this until they both looked like they got off on it

That’s why I think they would be willing
Yeh they did look like they enjoyed it at the time I remember it wasn’t so long ago I said they had sexual tension and should just get it over with

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It could make a lot of loose ends tie up…
If they did have sex it could be why Leah still sends birthday gifts etc… why would you send a gift to a friend who ignores you unless you want their attention? Why would she want her attention that bad if they are just friends? Unless they had sex and Leah got attached. Emma has since been in a relationship with Ross so I assume she was experimenting but Leah IS a lesbian

Not Emma calling Faith thoughtful because she gave her leftovers to her pmsl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2