Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No someone asked her if Emma is still together with Ross and she said it’s private for Emma she isn’t telling anyone anything Emma doesn’t tell people already

Gabbie went online and Leah stuck up for her against someone that called her a name I forget what name

Does Leah still talk to Emma if she knows what Emma tells her followers
I thought Leah and Gabbie would stay friends

She probably knows Emma doesnt tell anyone as she doesn’t go live

All I know they were together he was living with his ex

Please tell me someone saw her live last night because I was working a night shift and I only saw a split second of her saying she would have sex with Emma but my client and colleague was there with me and I had to turn it off
I think she might have admitted sex with Emma which is a breakthrough for our info!!😂

Reactions: 1
Please tell me someone saw her live last night because I was working a night shift and I only saw a split second of her saying she would have sex with Emma but my client and colleague was there with me and I had to turn it off
I think she might have admitted sex with Emma which is a breakthrough for our info!!😂
Damn I wish I seen that did she say she would or she did

Damn I wish I seen that did she say she would or she did
I honestly don’t know I had to turn it off quick and I was only half listening because I was at work but I definitely heard her talking about having sex with Emma I can’t quote whether she said she would or did

I honestly don’t know I had to turn it off quick and I was only half listening because I was at work but I definitely heard her talking about having sex with Emma I can’t quote whether she said she would or did
Damn I didn’t see her live

Why did she say it anyways

Emma always sounds hugely out of breath on her videos

You can hear her gasping for air in the background 🤣

Does Emma call faking tics and Tourette’s and telling people to kill themself online a achievement because in her video she won’t shut up about how proud she is of the bleep

Emma always sounds hugely out of breath on her videos

You can hear her gasping for air in the background 🤣

Does Emma call faking tics and Tourette’s and telling people to kill themself online a achievement because in her video she won’t shut up about how proud she is of the bleep
I can’t explain how they annoy me Emma probably tired from running her mouth

Go and look at the review site 🤣

• Haha
Sweetsoph has commented on one of Emmas TikToks and she has said she can’t wait to see her again so soon. We have our answer to the poll

Sweetsoph said Emma is maid of honor at her wedding they only just met 🤣🤣🤣 does sweetsoph have no friends 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The rumour video that Emma has posted is very far from what people think of her and Xmas outfits in Nov!?!

When Emma’s address was leaked she had told everybody it was not her address. The number on the address was the number 44. She is now shouting out of her doorway that she lives at the number 44. That woman is such a dummy it has me wondering how she is capable of bringing up another person. But then I realize that is why Faith is such a duck up. Like mother like daughter