Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the duck are those pumpkin costumes so embarrassing
Second hand embarrassment 💀 Gabbie and Leah was ghosted on Emma’s comments again but she is replying to sweetsoph it just proves what we say is true

On the bday video they both were ghosted

Reactions: 1
Second hand embarrassment 💀 Gabbie and Leah was ghosted on Emma’s comments again but she is replying to sweetsoph it just proves what we say is true

On the bday video they both were ghosted
She isn’t there friend never was
Faith scared to go on camera without makeup but she will looking like a nob in that costume

On one of the pumpkin videos I think it is the same address as the one that was leaked

The first pumpkin video

Reactions: 2
Recap
1) Emma became friends with sweetsoph0101 and they pretend they are sisters
2) Faith has gained at least a stone and she wears a push up bra when she is only 14
3) Faith is still a spoilt brat
4) Faith told people to kill themself on a game called Roblox and also scammed people there
5) Emma and Faith scam the benefit system because Faith is faking Tourette’s and tics
6) Emma doesn’t speak to Gabbie or Leah anymore but that’s probably because she’s friends with sweetsoph now
7) She ignores comments from Gabbie and Leah and noone knows why
8) She doesn’t go live anymore and no one knows why

https://influview.com/reviews/Emmahart36 send your reviews here

Reactions: 3
Not to mention that Leah and Gabbie have commented on Emma’s videos and she has essentially ignored the two of them as she replies to sweetsophs comments immediately. She comments on sweetsophs videos too so I went to look at Leah and Gabbie’s videos and to my (not so) surprise , Emma hasn’t commented on any of their videos. It seems she can only support the friends who will return her with clout

Reactions: 4
I had a day from work today so I found myself in a dark hole on tiktok and somehow I found a lot of fan pages for Emma and Faith and they are all kids they shouldn’t look up to them all they do is lie about illnesses people can’t handle irl it’s disgusting

Just wait until she starts up her live broadcasts again. Those are a car crash. Even worse than a car crash. She does “raffles”

Just wait until she starts up her live broadcasts again. Those are a car crash. Even worse than a car crash. She does “raffles”
I’ve seen those and for a short while my daughter got involved in them but she never won there was a 1% chance of winning it was mean on the kids who didn’t win

Reactions: 2