Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Famous” tiktokker. Bratty daughter. Got a 10 year old for her “manager”

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I had to make an account so I could comment on this thread because I’ve never seen anyone more selfish than that screaming kid she has it’s clear Emma doesn’t know how to parent. What was with her live today when Faith asked for £10 and Emma couldn’t say no and Faith just said thanks and bought what she wanted. Second hand embarrassed

Reactions: 5
Her manager is 10?! Is that legal?! I thought he were older, it’s also illegal to let kids gamble with those stupid raffles she does

Her manager is 10?! Is that legal?! I thought he were older, it’s also illegal to let kids gamble with those stupid raffles she does
I’m nearly positive he is one of Faith’s friends because they fell out before and Emma said it on her live. so he will be 14 at maximum. Emma seems a lot younger in her head as if she doesn’t know how to properly do things

Reactions: 3
I’m nearly positive he is one of Faith’s friends because they fell out before and Emma said it on her live. so he will be 14 at maximum. Emma seems a lot younger in her head as if she doesn’t know how to properly do things
What was the beef between all her moderators before?! It was so crazy I know that Charlotte doesn’t go on anymore cause she apparently made fake accounts to bully herself or something but there all as bad as each other Gabby always mouthed off and was cocky with Charlotte and even came for her sister who’s like 8 and Gabby is power driven she is always commenting she will mute people cause she is moderator so many times I’ve seen her comment “she has the power to mute” so weird

I thought I was the only one that picked up on Emma being younger it’s like she’s everyones slave even Ross has said some vile things to her while she’s been live and Faith is constantly screaming for a milkshake. Get a grip your 13

Reactions: 2
I think she was out of order when all that drama went down. Her best friend was accused of raping her daughter and it was spread around TikTok and Emma didn’t address it. Gabbie comments some really nasty things and is very above herself with the comments she posts. Telling people that Emma doesn’t read the comments. And constantly calling people out for the things they comment. I don’t know why Emma trusts her as moderator. I think Emma needs to get her priorities straight, stop moderating children and be there for her friend who sends her flowers to “cheer her up”. I think Leah is a nice girl and very misunderstood. She got caught in the middle of all that drama and was accused of raping Faith and she is still Emmas friend. She’s loyal. I don’t know about you but I would have ditched Emma for not putting people straight on the rape situation.
I HATE Gabbie she’s always bossing everyone around she takes it to serious

I HATE Gabbie she’s always bossing everyone around she takes it to serious
She tells everyone to much as well, her mum needs a bath or she needs to put her mum to bed what was it today? She had a power cut, poor girl is the only person who ever goes through bad things

She tells everyone to much as well, her mum needs a bath or she needs to put her mum to bed what was it today? She had a power cut, poor girl is the only person who ever goes through bad things
Fr and why is she always pretending she’s older than she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she tells everyone she’s 18 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still want to know why Emma has a 10 year old for a manager it’s so weird she can’t even look after her own account

I still want to know why Emma has a 10 year old for a manager it’s so weird she can’t even look after her own account
“I guess we’ll never know” 😂 why is her manager not her moderator Did he mute loads of random people when he was moderator before why does she trust him 😂

Did u see that video where she was acting weird and everyone thought she was taking the mickey out of Tourette’s it was so weird and looked so forced

Reactions: 1
“Famous” tiktokker. Bratty daughter. Got a 10 year old for her “manager”
I have never seen anyone so entitled as Emma Hart. Makes her money off tiktok but claims to be self employed urm no!!!! Bossed about by her kid , have people seen that her kid is always telling her what to do?!?! Wouldn’t block Charlotte Hall for bullying moderator Gabbie cuz she was a big gifter

“I guess we’ll never know” 😂 why is her manager not her moderator Did he mute loads of random people when he was moderator before why does she trust him 😂

Did u see that video where she was acting weird and everyone thought she was taking the mickey out of Tourette’s it was so weird and looked so forced
Omfg that video !!!!!! I saw it and her mod Leah was telling everyone to report all the hate comments 😂 she obviously has something wrong with her if she’s moving like she was she was glitching

She unmoderated Oli for muting loads of random people so why would she make him her manager? It seems she has no sense of what’s going on around her. She never reads comments and Gabbie has said so herself. Mods have a hard time in the comment section and people always come back the next live so it’s obvious she doesn’t even block once the live has ended. She let people spread around that Leah (supposedly one of her best friends) raped her daughter. It was splattered all over her comment section and there was a whole forum about it and they came for Leah for muting them for “speaking facts”. She should have addressed it. Leah was bombarded on her live streams and people were messaging her family members. Emma has buried her head and it’s shocking. She is the most arrogant person I’ve ever seen and she only cares about herself and her little family that don’t care about her. She’s too busy getting there attention so when it comes to problems that really need solving she doesn’t do anything about them. I watched Leahs live streams all the way through that drama and the way people always go to Leah for Emmas gossip is ridiculous but that’s another thing Emma doesn’t address. When people went to talk about Leah because she posted a sad video Emma refused to talk about it and it was obvious she couldn’t care less. Get a new friend Leah, she’s using you

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she sees how tit mod Gabbie is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if only she knew the stuff she says on there has Leah not told her

I don’t think she sees how tit mod Gabbie is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if only she knew the stuff she says on there has Leah not told her
I haven’t seen Leah on for the last lot of lives. Maybe she’s stopped seeing Emma through rose coloured glasses. She was on last night but didn’t comment for some reason. She only commented when Emma asked her about her new job because Gabbie wrote “she’s not on” then Leah commented

Anyone notice how emma is always saying “I haven’t had chance to read your text” to leah and Gabbie but she’s live?!?! If u have time to go live u have time to read and reply to a text quick #sorrynotsorry she thinks the world revolves around her and what the duck is it with Dave the dog he’s ugly as duck and she parades him around like he’s Gucci’s next model

• Haha
Anyone notice how emma is always saying “I haven’t had chance to read your text” to leah and Gabbie but she’s live?!?! If u have time to go live u have time to read and reply to a text quick #sorrynotsorry she thinks the world revolves around her and what the duck is it with Dave the dog he’s ugly as duck and she parades him around like he’s Gucci’s next model
Gucci’s next model 🤣🤣🤣 I notice Emma always saying that and her “manager” lying about being muted 🤣🤣 she asked the other day who had muted him and 20 mins later he was commenting without a sign anyone unmuted him

Feel like u all like Leah but I don’t there’s something about her dk what anyone see that pic going round where Leah called Emma fit

Last edited:
Gucci’s next model 🤣🤣🤣 I notice Emma always saying that and her “manager” lying about being muted 🤣🤣 she asked the other day who had muted him and 20 mins later he was commenting without a sign anyone unmuted him

Feel like u all like Leah but I don’t there’s something about her dk what anyone see that pic going round where Leah called Emma fit
I saw that someone was commenting it on her live yesterday 😂 did u see her noods? 😂

Attachments