Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted to like Leah but she just screams desperate for Emma’s attention when she has sent a comment on all her videos is she trying to clout chase or her her mate back stay tuned

Last edited:
She leaked Faiths school and the video stayed up for hours she shouldn’t be a mum if she can’t do basic stuff that keep your kid safe

Not Emma doing a dance until sweetsophs son doesn’t have covid 19 anymore I didn’t see a dance for Leah when she had covid 19 🤣🤣 I don’t no if I’m just picking sillies right now but she really does ignore Gabbie and Leah I just been through her account + she still didn’t reply to Gabbie or Leah’s comments I think sweetsoph is 💯 there replacement

Not Emma doing a dance until sweetsophs son doesn’t have covid 19 anymore I didn’t see a dance for Leah when she had covid 19 🤣🤣 I don’t no if I’m just picking sillies right now but she really does ignore Gabbie and Leah I just been through her account + she still didn’t reply to Gabbie or Leah’s comments I think sweetsoph is 💯 there replacement
Ok I can totally see what you’re saying here. I did not want to be on here anymore because of the name calling to Faith but I got the notification you commented and I have to hop on and admit I also come to that result because Leah had coronavirus twice and Charlotte had it 3 times and Emma didn’t do dances for those 2 but she did dance for SweetSoph’s son. She is very very biased on SweetSoph’s part but I think she feels closer to her because she is verified and it brings more viewers to Emma’s page when she comments on SweetSoph’s videos. I hope they both fall out with Emma if not already done because she is obviously using the both of them to moderate her occasional live streams and off load when she is upset but I think she off loads to Leah I’m thinking about the live streams where she always said she needed to talk to Leah

Tension between dia and Gabbie

Emma would get lot more clout if she posted why it was awkward in her live and told everyone why Jess commented on her video

What happened
Sweetsoph dia and Emma all against Gabbie Leah and Leah said Jess was her gf

dia put lots of comments last night to be against Gabbie and dia told Emma to keep looking at her texts because sweetsoph texted her and Gabbie was being cocky to dia and leah was kissing Emma’s ass 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Something happened we don’t know about when did they all begin hateing each other🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Annoying self centred her ring light is always on too bright and all that make up she gives me a headache

I can't believe how much she babies faith but at the same time allows her to wear false lashes and tons of make up for a girl her age, that's just my opinion not slating anyone who also allows similar. I find her lives weird and the playing with fidgets to do a giveaway ect

I can't believe how much she babies faith but at the same time allows her to wear false lashes and tons of make up for a girl her age, that's just my opinion not slating anyone who also allows similar. I find her lives weird and the playing with fidgets to do a giveaway ect
Oh the playing with the fidgets is super annoyyng only thing nice now about her is the dog