Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ijustdontgetit

“Famous” tiktokker. Bratty daughter. Got a 10 year old for her “manager”

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hello Emma, I was trying to see both sides of this and advise you more than bully you - until you uploaded a tiktok with my name and acted as though it is my fault your account was taken down. I have not reported you more than twice. It was worded differently and I can understand that, but you putting me on your tiktok page makes you just as bad as the rest of us. I am a part time employee and a full time Mum. I do NOT have time to sit here reporting your account on a constant. You have just shown me your true colours. Yes, I said I would make a point of reporting your account multiple times as your account was a gateway to bully children. I haven’t reported your new accounts as they are not. Your old account was full of bullies. If you had taken some time to read the comments (like you seem to now) it wouldn’t have been so bad. But when MY child, has been a follower since you were on Musical.ly and was being muted for no reason by Olli and was being actively bullied through YOUR live streams, I am going to report your account as I’m sure you would do the same for Faith. You gave a 14 year old child, power. What does a child do when they get power? They abuse it. And that’s exactly what he was doing. Gabbie would comment not to mute your “regulars” - i.e, my daughter. But you did not see all of this as you would not read your comments. Personally, I like your new account. It is calm and it is how it should be, my daughter has had chance to talk to you and you even replied to one of her comments and made her day! I was in no way, shape, or form, trying to have your account taken down for no reason like you have stated. It was due to the constant bullying my child would receive from your lives, I have seen it first hand! A few examples would be: muted when asking people to stop arguing, told to kill herself by troll accounts when she had said it was wrong that people were saying “cancer is funny” and when people were targeting you for your tooth. My daughter has been a loyal supporter of yours since you were using funkyfaith1andmum. So I found this webpage and decided it was my turn to get nasty, the same way your account had treat my 12 year old daughter. I am disappointed in your lack of understanding. You are a 36 year old woman and you should be trying to keep these children safe but you have not followed this duty and instead you have let your followers and the money that you earn, get to your head. In all your posts you seem only bothered about the money you have lost - which proves my point even further. You are not cut out for this level of “fame”. I have in the past called the police for this and have been let down and told there is nothing they can do as it is secluded to your live streams only and it is YOUR JOB to clamp down on this and do something about it - which you did not. Word of advice, keep your smaller accounts. And ask Ross to stop being awful to you while you are live. If he wants to bully you, he needs to make sure he is not doing it in front of impressionable children.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is my first time making this so I hope I’ve done it right. Theres too many stalkers on the last one.

Recap:
1) Emma does raffles every single time she goes live, she encourages children to send gifts to her by hinting I.E “I haven’t had that gift yet I would love to have it.” “Spin the colourful wheel for more prizes if you send an expensive gift.” Etc... and is totally copying Robyn Regan

2) Gabbie fakes being hacked so she can mute people and get away with it.

3) Emma has a 14 year old as her “manager” and he always causes shit on the comment section.

4) Her best friend may have raped her daughter.(no confirmation)

5) She had sex with her friend Leah and it has effected their friendship I.E. Emma no longer calls Leah her “best friend” she just says “friend” and Leah has been called a “follower” by Emma. (Full confirmation)

6) Gabbie and Oli hate each other and nobody knows why.

7) Emma is scamming and grooming children through her set up. It is a form of gambling and she knows her followers are underage.

8) Emma did a “charity live” with an underage girl even though she always says she doesn’t accept live requests because her followers are under the age of 18.

Reactions: 6
Well said Donna I think most of our kids/siblings/family members have been effected by Emmas account in one way or another that’s why were here , now that my kid was brought into it I had seen your lives and realised what a selfish cow you are. You ignore Leah and Gabbies comments all the time but can answer Olis and oli texts you for half the live so your mostly looking at top of your screen and replying to only him. You never answer Leah or gabbies comments that’s why when something happens and you forget or miss a gift or they have to tell you something they have to text you also . You are a shit friend Emma face it. I’ll let you in on something. I’m unemployed as I was made redundant so I have been able to spend a lot of time on yours and Leah lives to make sure I’m not over reacting before I open my gob. Leah is the only other person close to you that goes live so it makes sense ppl always go to Leah for your gossip and to hate on you and Leah so where are you? You don’t read your comments / Leah has to she has a small account. You don’t help Lea or Gabbie when shit hits the fan but they help you by constantly talking about you on leahs live when replying to silly comments and sticking up for you even stuck up for you a few times against us because of some of the comments but I do not remember you sticking up for her once , a few people come on your live saying she raped Faith and you did nothing about it that’s why we all thought it was true it took you a few months to post a video why did it take so long if my friend was accused of that I would shoot the rumour straight away but you let people believe it for a while and then you always say you will FaceTime Leah every live without fail you give a excuse why you didn’t FaceTime her why don’t you text her telling her and why have you been giving the excuses for the last 3 week you obv don’t want to talk to her so just make your feelings clear and tell her you don’t like her cause that’s what it seems like I even saw you stick up for Gabbie once about people saying about her caring for her mum that was ages before you decided to tell us Leah didn’t rape Faith Gabbie being immature and 16 has argued with a few people on your lives but you say nothing Leah and Gabbie have also said on leahs live she misses how it was when it was mucally when people were excited for you both to meet and it was a good time and you were close but now she thinks you don’t have time for her , ask her yourself she said it live so I doubt she will deny it. Look more into how your neglecting your friends who have put up with everything for you Leah and Gabbie well done for sitting tight through this rollercoaster and still being Emmas friend I would have fucked her off at the first red flag

Scabby hands red eye and black tooth can’t stand looking at her ugly mug bet tiktok thought the same bet Ross is kicking the shit out of her bit weird she always has a injury Stupid excuses fell on your face but only on one tooth and nothing else?????? Obviously she was punched at least make it sound real..
I have had my own suspicions of domestic abuse. They have had arguments on the live and he has called her a naughty name on the live, on a separate occasion. I do believe there is something happening behind closed doors and as you have said above, her reasonings do not ring true. If you were to fall on your face, you would do more damage than just a singular tooth. Whilst on the subject, how has dave scratched the top of her eyeball. A very odd place for him to have been able to reach. She has obviously had someone inflict that onto her too. Very distressing for the children to be seeing all these injuries occur and it is giving off the notion that if you are being abused, it is ok to keep it quiet and not seek help and support. Silly lady.

Let’s report her for pretending to be someone else since there’s 2 she deserved the ban and if she gets it back I’ll keep reporting she doesn’t deserve her account
If she gets her account back I will take pride in reporting her several times again until they permanently ban this scum from the internet. I am worried about the safety of the children who watch her due to the amount of safeguarding issues. She is a scammer and she had this coming.

Reactions: 5

Chubrub2021

They live round near me and my son has hung round with faith before and she definitely doesn't have half the things she's supposed to have!! She is definitely a mega brat and extreme annoying

exposè

Omg I can’t believe I read all this about Emma and Leah sleeping with eachother that is so crazy, I knew they were close but not thatttttt close, I looked at her “poems”

“the grass is green and the sky is blue, I’m salty cause I love you” there I wrote a better poem than Leah 🤣🤣 I heard about the booo before because she said she was writing a new and wanted to write about Emma and Faith but guess that’s failed like her life how do you know how many she sold I can’t see
She wanted to write about Emma and Faith????? What would she say “Emma kissed and dismissed me so I raped her daughter”

• Haha
This woman is an absurd joke. She has used her daughters vulnerability to cheat the benefit system and how she is still getting away with her petty raffles is beyond me! It is hard to believe she is a grown adult when her attitude is that of a high school student, she is very immature and childish and it comes across as though she uses her partner as a crutch due to the idealistic cliche that she has to have direction in her life. It’s ok to have no direction, Emma. Just be aware you are raising a young adult. Teach her to stop being a brat, it will get her nowhere in life and she will lose friends fast.

ijustdontgetit

Anyone notice how emma is always saying “I haven’t had chance to read your text” to leah and Gabbie but she’s live?!?! If u have time to go live u have time to read and reply to a text quick #sorrynotsorry she thinks the world revolves around her and what the fuck is it with Dave the dog he’s ugly as fuck and she parades him around like he’s Gucci’s next model

• Haha
Obviously Emma is only friends with Leah because she sends gifts and what is it with broadcasting their cheesy relationship, keep it to yourselves

chattylife25

This boils my piss.

They're all so bloody up themselves they have no idea what trolling is...actual trolling is what happens where for example families of people (sometimes even children) who have died tragically - and are only in the public eye because of those tragic circumstances/ because they've set up a memorial or charity or similar - get targeted by sad individuals sending disgusting messages about the family member they have lost. That is vile, and should be stopped.

But commenting on here about some wannabe influencer who is busily whoring themselves and their family on social media and is letting rumours fester before addressing them, is very publicly breaching Covid guidance, or giving out advice that is unsafe or just plain wrong, NONE of that is trolling. It's fair comment.

And my daughter sent £75 to you and then proceeded to get muted and have her heart broken, wouldn’t you be angry too, Emma?

• Sad
  • Wow