Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think tiktok leah sent chocs cause it was tiktok leah sent a card you can tell by her writing in it

Reactions: 1
I know I aint the only person who knows they say emargh and leargh

2 videos for Leah and she aint commented on any it makes me wonder why
I didn’t know that but does Leah still use her account? If they fell out Leah wouldn’t send gifts

Nothing to Emma from Gabbie?

I just searched the videos again in case I missed it if someone can help me find what Gabbie sent plz tell me

Reactions: 2
Nothing to Emma from Gabbie?

I just searched the videos again in case I missed it if someone can help me find what Gabbie sent plz tell me
She commented on a video and said happy belated birthday I think she forgot

Emma didn’t video much of Thorpe Park

She was talking to someone commenting on her live but she nearly cried and said she isn’t going to cry then she said she is ok she just needs a friend
Why did she go live instead of going to one of her friends then
attention seeking

Last edited:
Emma didn’t video much of Thorpe Park

Why did she go live instead of going to one of her friends then
attention seeking
she said she can’t trust anyone just Emma

She uploaded all videos from Thorpe park now people still asking if Emma and soph are sisters so childish pretending to kids your someone’s sister when your not are they gunna swap shoes in the playground next

• Haha
“We are here with sweetsoph101 verified on tiktok” pmsl , why did you say that Emma? Is it because you are clout chasing? Why else would you be bothered to say she is verified? She stitches herself up

she said she can’t trust anyone just Emma

She uploaded all videos from Thorpe park now people still asking if Emma and soph are sisters so childish pretending to kids your someone’s sister when your not are they gunna swap shoes in the playground next
She isn’t that upset if she can only tell Emma , looks to be attention seeking

“We are here with sweetsoph101 verified on tiktok” pmsl , why did you say that Emma? Is it because you are clout chasing? Why else would you be bothered to say she is verified? She stitches herself up

She isn’t that upset if she can only tell Emma , looks to be attention seeking
No bro you didn’t see the live someone asked if she was ok then her eyes watered and she wiped them and said she is ok she didn’t expect to cry

dunno Mate I’ve not seen her cry before but she was smiling and laughing wiping tear away and said she is fine she just needs a friend but will be ok

• Sad
No bro you didn’t see the live someone asked if she was ok then her eyes watered and she wiped them and said she is ok she didn’t expect to cry

dunno Mate I’ve not seen her cry before but she was smiling and laughing wiping tear away and said she is fine she just needs a friend but will be ok
Smiling when crying