Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I know who she is

What’s her username?
I dunno what is is now but she used to be faiths friends on musically and she was obsessed with Faith and they used to meet up at a caravan site on holiday and I think she used to give leah a hard time aswell I can’t remember much but I remember lizzy mum once calling leah and faith leaking leahs number

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tell us more 😂🤪
I need someone else to help me remember Leah was popular on musically because all emmas followers folllwed her and lizzy hated her and noone knew why and she was faiths friend they used to meet up at a campsite on holiday and when leah met emma and faith lizzy got really angry and started lashing out on musically and for some reason faith gave lizzy leahs number and she leaked it and lizzys mum called leah and swore at her for some reason

I know I’m missing parts but I can’t remember the whole thing

And lizzy once made a fake account and filmed only her voice saying leahs rapists name and sent it to leah

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I need someone else to help me remember Leah was popular on musically because all emmas followers folllwed her and lizzy hated her and noone knew why and she was faiths friend they used to meet up at a campsite on holiday and when leah met emma and faith lizzy got really angry and started lashing out on musically and for some reason faith gave lizzy leahs number and she leaked it and lizzys mum called leah and swore at her for some reason

And lizzy once made a fake account and filmed only her voice saying leahs rapists name and sent it to leah
So Leah has always been targeted by Emma’s followers? Some friend. How old was Lizzy? Did Emma do anything about it?

Reactions: 1
So Leah has always been targeted by Emma’s followers? Some friend. How old was Lizzy? Did Emma do anything about it?
Under 10 but dunno how old she was
I think Emma and Faith fell out with lizzy I can’t remember but after all this lizzy went crazy and was stalking Emma Faith and Leah live and accounts

Under 10 but dunno how old she was
I think Emma and Faith fell out with lizzy I can’t remember but after all this lizzy went crazy and was stalking Emma Faith and Leah live and accounts
Why was it so hard for Emma to look out for her both her friends this time if she has done it before?

Hold up! Filmed her voice saying Leah’s rapists name?

I assume Faith has always been a mouthy witch though hasn’t she?

I assume Faith has always been a mouthy witch though hasn’t she?
Yup and they used her autism as excuses for why she was a cow

The comment on Emmas video been removed
Has anyone else seen faiths account with her “boobs” out shes 14 and she looks like a woman

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yup and they used her autism as excuses for why she was a cow

The comment on Emmas video been removed
Has anyone else seen faiths account with her “boobs” out shes 14 and she looks like a woman
Loving your new profile pic 😂 what is Faith’s account? She always has her boobs out on Emma’s videos too

Wow faith is very spoilt, you can tell by her attitude. And she got some tik tok leggings that all the WOMEN are wearing to enhance their asses.... She is 14!

Wow faith is very spoilt, you can tell by her attitude. And she got some tik tok leggings that all the WOMEN are wearing to enhance their asses.... She is 14!
Haven’t you seen the videos of her wearing that god awful push up bra? Does she have anything to push up? I didn’t when I was 14