Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Faith wrote a book 🤣🤣 she has every mental disorder to exist so how did she write it 🤣🤣Emma saying she can’t wait to read it like you would be lucky since she probably can’t spell or use words the right way, we all know she can’t string a sentence together without slurring her words, mumbling and having to inhale her drool so it doesn’t come out of her big gob so how on earth is she capable of writing an interesting book 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My daughter was so upset she was ignored and muted, it’s wrong. She needs putting in her place, how her account hasn’t been banned yet annoys me so much. I’d love to know who her “management” are so I could email them and tell them the truth about her, seen as though she says she has another one beside the 13 year old.
She doesn’t have another management. She is covering her own back as she knows she is in the wrong and she could possibly be reading these messages.

iamnewtothis

Who has 2 new accounts? I don’t think Emma realises what she’s doing is grooming but she’s thick aint she so she need to start thinking stuff before she does it but she knows she scams people and she knows she acts for gifts and she knows there kids she asks them from
Emma. (@emma.hart36 & @emshart36).
She doesn’t realise, I hope she doesn’t get her account back because otherwise she will continue to groom and scam people, especially young people.

cantstayquiet

I can’t believe you’re still commenting on this thread Leah🤣🤣🤣
You’re dumb. I had an exact replica account of Leah and Gabbie to stir things. Emma blocked them so I deleted them. Remember when Gabbie muted everyone on Emmas live? that was me on my other account that Emma moderated because she thought she had accidentally removed Gabbie. Remember Emma saying oh there’s 2 Gabbie’s as moderator.
That’s why.
Said I was Leah here for the laugh

• Haha

cantstayquiet

She ALWAYS said she wanted to meet Gabbie after Leah

For some reason the tiktok famous stranger was first in line
Absolutely no way is she going to meet Gabbie first she won’t even meet Leah again I bet

If I was Leah and Gabbie I would count myself as ✨replaced✨

• Haha
Firstly why does she act like she's mega famous??? And secondly why does she act like she's the Sam age as the daughter?? She annoys the shot out of me!!

Who on earth does this woman think she is. I have had to ban my child from watching her due to the inappropriate nature of her comments. She does not acknowledge them and does not put a stop to them. If you work with children you are supposed to protect and take care of them. Not expose them to the dirty old men and disgusting comments and rumours that suffocate your live streams. Get a real job so you can stop infecting the human race. Vermin.
I have been lurking on this thread for a while meanwhile plucking up the courage to say something. I am a 41 year old woman. I have made mistakes and my past and I easily justify them for others, but I cannot justify Emmas actions - I believe they are actions rather than mistakes. She doesn’t think before she speaks and she needs to understand it is getting her nowhere. When tiktok is brushed over, she will still be a lonely old lady with no job and no social life. She pushes away what appear to be good friends. It doesn’t look good that Leah is being accused of raping Faith and Emma is just ignoring it. This tells us all that it’s true and did happen and for whatever reason Emma isn’t falling out with Leah for it. I believe Leah has “dirt” on emma, meaning the “dirt” could get out of Emma broke herself away. It is Emma AND faiths responsibility to put things right. Things have also been said about Gabbie - this forum being an amazing example - and Emma prefers to keep quiet and let it happen. We don’t know the truth about Leah or Gabbie - no thanks to Emma. Either Emma or Faith should of spoken up with the truth. Faith has given tiktok up, and Emma is still here trying to scam money off of innocent children. I believe it’s a type of grooming as they are doing it for a reaction from Emma - which she gives. She is asking for their money and that’s all it comes down to. That’s without discussing the gambling. She has children as her moderators and she ignored Ross when he offered his advice on removing all moderators to stop the nagging. Children are upset and angry because they are muted by moderators that think they’re older than they are because they have Emma’s phone number. A 36 year old woman should NOT be giving out her number to children of ages 14 and 16 (that she has never met) under any circumstances. It is diabolical and I am in complete disbelief at her lack of responsibility.

Last edited:

iamnewtothis

I agree with everything being said right now. Emma needs a reality check and she needs to get her head together. She’s let tiktok get to her head and all she’s bothered about is the £700 in her creator fund. Gabbie and Leah need to get away from Emma and the drama that comes with them being moderators. It’s a status, not a job. It means nothing and they take it far too seriously. All the other mods (Leah, Kerry) left, they need to open their eyes to the truth and stop letting it get to all of their heads. They know what they are doing, but they can’t admit it.

Not to mention that Leah and Gabbie have commented on Emma’s videos and she has essentially ignored the two of them as she replies to sweetsophs comments immediately. She comments on sweetsophs videos too so I went to look at Leah and Gabbie’s videos and to my (not so) surprise , Emma hasn’t commented on any of their videos. It seems she can only support the friends who will return her with clout

notit

I am surprised that she stuck her word in saying she wasn’t going live anymore. I have only seen her live a couple of times since then. Leah and Gabbie seem awfully quiet. I haven’t seen neither of them interact with Emma’s videos at all. I am hoping they eventually had enough of her bullshit. Gabbie went through a phase of posting videos to her channel but has since deleted all of them. Leah rarely posts a thing. I am shocked that they seem to have drifted hugely and I am hoping it is due to the contributed efforts of Tattle. I also hope Leah and Gabbie have finally seen Emma and Faith for the real predictable cunts that they are. I hoped and hoped that the video of Faith being dead was real. We could have finally witnessed Emma get her karma for all the hell she has caused, financially and emotionally. There are children who idolise her because they think she is relatable and I wish there was a way to teach them that sometimes “good” people wear masks. It is scary to see how far these children will go to be one on one with Emma or Faith. They have succeeded in their relentless cohesion in order to gain their own financial stability. Get a job you lazy fuckers and stop teaching your daughter that it is ok to sit around on your lazy ass and let everybody else pay for your living.

exposè

Scabby hands red eye and black tooth can’t stand looking at her ugly mug bet tiktok thought the same bet Ross is kicking the shit out of her bit weird she always has a injury Stupid excuses fell on your face but only on one tooth and nothing else?????? Obviously she was punched at least make it sound real..

No that is not addressing the rumour. Especially when it’s such a serious situation.
Emma is a shit friend end of, has a daughter who can’t look after itself and Emma is childish so childish since she can’t get off tiktok and do what normal people do and that’s work for a living instead of asking for money off other people since she does ask for gifts I’ve seen her loads of times she just does it slyly “hope I get.....” “wish I would get.....” normal people don’t ask for gifts

Imagine waiting 9 months and going through all that pain and that comes out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am surprised that she stuck her word in saying she wasn’t going live anymore. I have only seen her live a couple of times since then. Leah and Gabbie seem awfully quiet. I haven’t seen neither of them interact with Emma’s videos at all. I am hoping they eventually had enough of her bullshit. Gabbie went through a phase of posting videos to her channel but has since deleted all of them. Leah rarely posts a thing. I am shocked that they seem to have drifted hugely and I am hoping it is due to the contributed efforts of Tattle. I also hope Leah and Gabbie have finally seen Emma and Faith for the real predictable cunts that they are. I hoped and hoped that the video of Faith being dead was real. We could have finally witnessed Emma get her karma for all the hell she has caused, financially and emotionally. There are children who idolise her because they think she is relatable and I wish there was a way to teach them that sometimes “good” people wear masks. It is scary to see how far these children will go to be one on one with Emma or Faith. They have succeeded in their relentless cohesion in order to gain their own financial stability. Get a job you lazy fuckers and stop teaching your daughter that it is ok to sit around on your lazy ass and let everybody else pay for your living.
I think Leah and Gabbie have had enough of her. Leah was live several days ago and she made a dig at Emma while speaking to Gabbie. It wouldn’t shock me if this was the case as Emma seemingly treat Leah like a follower rather than a friend - or so has been said by Gabbie. But I can see this too, I think Leah tried to keep the friendship together. She sent flowers when Emma was feeling upset and also sent them Christmas presents. Leah only received a card for her Birthday. (Again, this was previously stated by Leah, on her own live stream). Despite the obvious being - friendships aren’t about gifts. Leah said this herself when asked why she didn’t receive anything. But… more to my point, Leah has been severely accused of raping Faith. I truly believe this is not possible and that Leah is not capable of this. She seemed certainly sincere when pleading her own innocence and this has me believing her. I think there have been children on these websites - trying to stir the pot between the three of them in the hopes that they get some sort of reaction. Now, Emma never reacted to this. Meaning that Leah was accused over and over until she broke down on a live stream and then she was repeatedly trolled for it. Emma had nothing to do with this situation, despite Leah’s best efforts to keep the friendship remaining stable - as stated previously. It was very, very unfair for Emma to let people believe that this rumour was at least the slightest bit true as she knew from experience that rumours become out of control and spiral and spread until it is one whole mess. Emma dealt with the whole situation incorrectly and I hope she has apologised for putting Leah AND Gabbie through that. Because Gabbie was a victim here, too. Gabbie was repeatedly bullied by Charlotte and Emma did not block her due to her own financial gain. Emma reeks of immaturity and if she cannot deal with online trolls the correct way - it beats me how she is bringing up a child.