Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Everyone was confused why Leah was still Emmas mate when Emma treats her like shit so someone said they had sex when Leah went to Emmas house some years ago
When someone asked Emma on her live she said “maybe we did maybe we didn’t” she looked like she enjoyed people saying it
Noone knows if they did have sex but I think they definitely would both be willing

Leah called Emma fit I think as well
Sounds like someone was reaching, it’s quite the large leap to assume they had sex just because they’re still friends

Reactions: 3

whatsthe4111

I couldn’t believe my eyes when did she get banned I have only just seen it. Let’s start a petition to keep her banned like the one in leahs bio. Spoilt brat faith will have to work for what she wants like the rest of us now since Emma lost her job

exposè

Did anyone see that attempt at a positive forum about Emma and Faith that Leah did 🤨 Emma wouldn’t do it for you Leah

My daughter was muted in one of her lives for saying how much she liked the games! I told her not to watch Emma again and she hasn’t. She is a horrible, horrible person and she needs exposing.
I’m glad you could make the decision to have your daughter entertained elsewhere. These children are going to grow up believing that they can get away with anything, because they’ve seen it done through Emma’s account and have seen no repercussions. She is not an influencer and if that’s what she wants to call herself, it may be appropriate to add the word “terrible” in front of it.

Why’s she showing all her plants to kids I think if kids wanted to see that they’d watch their nan, why does she have a “office” she doesn’t even work

• Haha

notit

Imagine waking up next to that.. bet it makes her breath stink as well

Why does she wait outside for her fast food to be delivered 🤣🤣 so embarrassing
Because she’s the same person who dyes her hair BEFORE going to the hair salon 😂

• Haha

LurkerMcLurking

Recap
1) Emma became friends with sweetsoph0101 and they pretend they are sisters
2) Faith has gained at least a stone and she wears a push up bra when she is only 14
3) Faith is still a spoilt brat
4) Faith told people to kill themself on a game called Roblox and also scammed people there
5) Emma and Faith scam the benefit system because Faith is faking Tourette’s and tics
6) Emma doesn’t speak to Gabbie or Leah anymore but that’s probably because she’s friends with sweetsoph now
7) She ignores comments from Gabbie and Leah and noone knows why
8) She doesn’t go live anymore and no one knows why

https://influview.com/reviews/Emmahart36 send your reviews here

Now that you say it like this I think I can agree. I never thought about it , but she deffo hiding something , what a drama it’s like reading a Corrie script all this , she is a stupid woman I wouldn’t even call her a lady , she’s a munter as well who can’t handle her own life so has to talk about it to the kids that watch her
I have had my own suspicions of domestic abuse. They have had arguments on the live and he has called her a naughty name on the live, on a separate occasion. I do believe there is something happening behind closed doors and as you have said above, her reasonings do not ring true. If you were to fall on your face, you would do more damage than just a singular tooth. Whilst on the subject, how has dave scratched the top of her eyeball. A very odd place for him to have been able to reach. She has obviously had someone inflict that onto her too. Very distressing for the children to be seeing all these injuries occur and it is giving off the notion that if you are being abused, it is ok to keep it quiet and not seek help and support. Silly lady.

They live round near me and my son has hung round with faith before and she definitely doesn't have half the things she's supposed to have!! She is definitely a mega brat and extreme annoying
The proof is in the pudding. They are very fame hungry people and their ability to manipulate young children is terrifying. I am having trouble understanding why they ever got their account back. Faith never tics unless it is mentioned. She speaks down to all her followers and has a new disorder every week. #PrayforFaith should be trending. Because that bitch is NOT going to get very far in life.

I think you need to go back to school to learn spelling. I can’t understand a word you are saying.

Why is she encouraging people to go to her house? We are in a pandemic.
I thought the same and they are children. Have you seen how she was acting? Saying they should just get it over and done with and get some money? Was she referring to all the comments saying Emma and Leah should make a tape?

hold on this makes sense emma and leah shagged emma say it was a mistake but leah thinks more of it and rapes faith to get revenge
These were my thoughts too, raping the closest thing to Emma. Unless Emma and Leah did something and that’s why Leah has a crush. I don’t understand why Leah would have a crush on somebody she has only met once, they either had sex or Leah is a mug. We all know one thing can lead to another after a few drinks.