Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we need Emma to be clear on the truth. I don’t think Leah did it but clearly some people do so Emma needs to tell the truth. Isn’t it funny how Emma used to say it was faiths account but was monitored by mum and now it seems it’s just a sad old woman’s account

she must live such a boring life to have time to post her whole life to a children’s app
How many kids have poisoned themselves because they’ve copied Emmas idea of chocolate in silicone? She should have made clear it was poisonous but it’s other people in the comments that have said it. No responsibility

Reactions: 1
How many kids have poisoned themselves because they’ve copied Emmas idea of chocolate in silicone? She should have made clear it was poisonous but it’s other people in the comments that have said it. No responsibility
She was probably to dumb to know until people commented it
Does anyone know whether Leah and Gabbie still talk? I’m wondering whether all 3 of them have drifted or if Leah and Gabbie have just stopped talking to Emma

She was probably to dumb to know until people commented it
Does anyone know whether Leah and Gabbie still talk? I’m wondering whether all 3 of them have drifted or if Leah and Gabbie have just stopped talking to Emma
It’s never obvious we could only tell because of Emmas live streams so I wonder if Emma finishing lives has made them all drift from each other

If Leah is here I’m just saying most of us don’t care if it’s you just tell us so we can get the goss 🤣

Emma has no discipline, who lets their child walk around with a trolley? It’s obviously been stolen from a shop

Why is Emma sticking up for the smithy family ? Read the forums about them on here ! She is preaching about bullying when her daughter is one

Why is Emma sticking up for the smithy family ? Read the forums about them on here ! She is preaching about bullying when her daughter is one
What on Earth, I only got through half of it! I wonder why Emma is supporting someone who pretends to have autism? Something really doesn’t add up about Emma, her priorities or that tit stain of a kid. There’s something extremely wrong with those types of people and her account needs to be banned before she starts sticking up for the likes of Jimmy Saville.

Emma has no discipline, who lets their child walk around with a trolley? It’s obviously been stolen from a shop
I’ve just seen that video, too. It’s stolen property since it’s not as the store. Reckless and irresponsible to teach your kid that it’s ok to take things off the street like that

Reactions: 2
They are all as bad as each other. These “tiktok” stars weren’t cut out for this lifestyle, that’s why they never get properly famous, because they wouldn’t be able to handle it. They can’t even handle a few home truths since they all hate on tattle but where else can we go since they delete our comments 🥴 Emma is just clout chasing like she was doing and still is doing with sweetsoph. She used Eden Harvey for a video about bullying for gods sakes. That tells us everything about who Emma is and who she supports. Tory cunts. She won’t get any good clout from batting for the smithy family’s team though and I hope it brings more light to that train wreck she likes to call her life. Since she has put her daughter in the spotlight of the account since the start and used her to make money. Everyone knows tiktok is a breeding ground for perverts so I think it’s wrong for any mother to put their child on there

They are all as bad as each other. These “tiktok” stars weren’t cut out for this lifestyle, that’s why they never get properly famous, because they wouldn’t be able to handle it. They can’t even handle a few home truths since they all hate on tattle but where else can we go since they delete our comments 🥴 Emma is just clout chasing like she was doing and still is doing with sweetsoph. She used Eden Harvey for a video about bullying for gods sakes. That tells us everything about who Emma is and who she supports. Tory cunts. She won’t get any good clout from batting for the smithy family’s team though and I hope it brings more light to that train wreck she likes to call her life. Since she has put her daughter in the spotlight of the account since the start and used her to make money. Everyone knows tiktok is a breeding ground for perverts so I think it’s wrong for any mother to put their child on there
Emma’s clout chasing there’s no arguments against it but why would she choose someone who said they have “slight autism” when they don’t? At least that’s what’s being said on the smithy families forum. Because like we all said Emma and Faith are obviously lying about the disabilities Faith has. It’s the only explanation. What happened with sweet soph I saw Emma comment a few times tagging her name but I don’t know how they became friends. Did Emma talk to Eden after the video or did she ditch her like she ditched Leah and Gabbie?

Emma’s clout chasing there’s no arguments against it but why would she choose someone who said they have “slight autism” when they don’t? At least that’s what’s being said on the smithy families forum. Because like we all said Emma and Faith are obviously lying about the disabilities Faith has. It’s the only explanation. What happened with sweet soph I saw Emma comment a few times tagging her name but I don’t know how they became friends. Did Emma talk to Eden after the video or did she ditch her like she ditched Leah and Gabbie?
Because they are being “bullied” so it’s the only thing Emma can find in common with them… and like you said… lying about Faith

Faith played adopt me with Soph which is weird in itself since Faith is only a child. Why would soph who is a fully grown woman and A MUM, play a game with a child she has never met? But it’s ok clearly because she’s famous so that means she’s safe… Emma is a terrible mum for not questioning that and I’m not homophobic AT ALL but it makes it all the lot weirder that soph is a lesbian and she started playing a child’s game with a child. There would be so many predators on there because they know kids play there so what makes soph any different?

we never heard of Eden again. Emma did her number where she repeats over and over she has clout but after the video was posted she wasn’t talked about again so I guess she was ditched.

Because they are being “bullied” so it’s the only thing Emma can find in common with them… and like you said… lying about Faith

Faith played adopt me with Soph which is weird in itself since Faith is only a child. Why would soph who is a fully grown woman and A MUM, play a game with a child she has never met? But it’s ok clearly because she’s famous so that means she’s safe… Emma is a terrible mum for not questioning that and I’m not homophobic AT ALL but it makes it all the lot weirder that soph is a lesbian and she started playing a child’s game with a child. There would be so many predators on there because they know kids play there so what makes soph any different?

we never heard of Eden again. Emma did her number where she repeats over and over she has clout but after the video was posted she wasn’t talked about again so I guess she was ditched.
That’s a very good observation. Eden also has a thread here so I think Emma is latching to anybody that has a thread to try and get clout and be relatable. It wouldn’t shock me if Faith had been here herself and commented just to rock the boat and get attention from crying about it. She did cry a handful of times while Emma was live because she was “so upset” about what everyone was saying because she was being so badly “bullied” but as we have all said before, we have seen the videos of Faith telling people to kill themself so we know she can give it but can’t take it and I don’t know what she expects honestly. If somebody told me to kill myself I definitely would not stand there and accept it. I cannot believe we didn’t see the situation with sweetsoph before! And her name as well just shouts that she’s “innocent” which most predators pretend they are. It’s as though Emma doesn’t check out who faith is seeing. She might as well sell her daughter to pedophiles at this point.

Omg the situation with Soph!!!! I’m glad someone else agrees with this

Omg the situation with Soph!!!! I’m glad someone else agrees with this
Right! The whole situation gives me bad energy and I have been pretty shocked that no one seems to of picked up on it since there’s been more than one time where soph has tagged for help etc on Emmas account

Right! The whole situation gives me bad energy and I have been pretty shocked that no one seems to of picked up on it since there’s been more than one time where soph has tagged for help etc on Emmas account
Shocking! Now we need to watch close and see if anyone gives anything away. I wonder what conversations the two of them are having. Does Emma talk to her off of tiktok? If they don’t this whole thing is weirder

That’s a very good observation. Eden also has a thread here so I think Emma is latching to anybody that has a thread to try and get clout and be relatable. It wouldn’t shock me if Faith had been here herself and commented just to rock the boat and get attention from crying about it. She did cry a handful of times while Emma was live because she was “so upset” about what everyone was saying because she was being so badly “bullied” but as we have all said before, we have seen the videos of Faith telling people to kill themself so we know she can give it but can’t take it and I don’t know what she expects honestly. If somebody told me to kill myself I definitely would not stand there and accept it. I cannot believe we didn’t see the situation with sweetsoph before! And her name as well just shouts that she’s “innocent” which most predators pretend they are. It’s as though Emma doesn’t check out who faith is seeing. She might as well sell her daughter to pedophiles at this point.
Emma is definitely trying to hard to be relatable. It’s cringeworthy and I also saw the videos of Faith and they tried to say it wasn’t her but it was exactly her username because I checked once they said it wasn’t her but there have been so many times Faith has argued with viewers etc… sit down slurpy speech your viewers pay your bills. I wonder how long it is before Emma and Soph meet up and do videos together. She already said she wanted to meet up with the mum from the smithy family and she doesn’t even know them as far as I know
Has she ever had a conversation with them?

Shocking! Now we need to watch close and see if anyone gives anything away. I wonder what conversations the two of them are having. Does Emma talk to her off of tiktok? If they don’t this whole thing is weirder
Im guessing she does because Soph has commented on a few videos that she will DM her

Emma is definitely trying to hard to be relatable. It’s cringeworthy and I also saw the videos of Faith and they tried to say it wasn’t her but it was exactly her username because I checked once they said it wasn’t her but there have been so many times Faith has argued with viewers etc… sit down slurpy speech your viewers pay your bills. I wonder how long it is before Emma and Soph meet up and do videos together. She already said she wanted to meet up with the mum from the smithy family and she doesn’t even know them as far as I know
Has she ever had a conversation with them?

Im guessing she does because Soph has commented on a few videos that she will DM her
It’s strange to post a video to get Soph’s attention.. they can’t be that close if she can’t dm her without posting a video first

It’s strange to post a video to get Soph’s attention.. they can’t be that close if she can’t dm her without posting a video first
Valid , which brings us back to why she is so friendly with Faith especially if it’s not because of Emma being her mum

Ever noticed Emma will never tell anyone where she lives but then she does a tiktok saying where she lives 🧐 always on live she would say she’s not telling where she lives

Valid , which brings us back to why she is so friendly with Faith especially if it’s not because of Emma being her mum

Ever noticed Emma will never tell anyone where she lives but then she does a tiktok saying where she lives 🧐 always on live she would say she’s not telling where she lives
It comes across that Emma doesn’t care who’s around faith or if they’re dangerous and I knew she lived in Canterbury for a while because she always slipped up somewhere and said it but at least it proves to us the address scandal was real

It comes across that Emma doesn’t care who’s around faith or if they’re dangerous and I knew she lived in Canterbury for a while because she always slipped up somewhere and said it but at least it proves to us the address scandal was real
Oh yes the address scandal where she posted her address and instead of removing the video she kept it up and put her child in harms way of the perverts on tiktok and denied it was her address daft dumb witch