Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth does this woman think she is. I have had to ban my child from watching her due to the inappropriate nature of her comments. She does not acknowledge them and does not put a stop to them. If you work with children you are supposed to protect and take care of them. Not expose them to the dirty old men and disgusting comments and rumours that suffocate your live streams. Get a real job so you can stop infecting the human race. Vermin.
I have been lurking on this thread for a while meanwhile plucking up the courage to say something. I am a 41 year old woman. I have made mistakes and my past and I easily justify them for others, but I cannot justify Emmas actions - I believe they are actions rather than mistakes. She doesn’t think before she speaks and she needs to understand it is getting her nowhere. When tiktok is brushed over, she will still be a lonely old lady with no job and no social life. She pushes away what appear to be good friends. It doesn’t look good that Leah is being accused of raping Faith and Emma is just ignoring it. This tells us all that it’s true and did happen and for whatever reason Emma isn’t falling out with Leah for it. I believe Leah has “dirt” on emma, meaning the “dirt” could get out of Emma broke herself away. It is Emma AND faiths responsibility to put things right. Things have also been said about Gabbie - this forum being an amazing example - and Emma prefers to keep quiet and let it happen. We don’t know the truth about Leah or Gabbie - no thanks to Emma. Either Emma or Faith should of spoken up with the truth. Faith has given tiktok up, and Emma is still here trying to scam money off of innocent children. I believe it’s a type of grooming as they are doing it for a reaction from Emma - which she gives. She is asking for their money and that’s all it comes down to. That’s without discussing the gambling. She has children as her moderators and she ignored Ross when he offered his advice on removing all moderators to stop the nagging. Children are upset and angry because they are muted by moderators that think they’re older than they are because they have Emma’s phone number. A 36 year old woman should NOT be giving out her number to children of ages 14 and 16 (that she has never met) under any circumstances. It is diabolical and I am in complete disbelief at her lack of responsibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Who on earth does this woman think she is. I have had to ban my child from watching her due to the inappropriate nature of her comments. She does not acknowledge them and does not put a stop to them. If you work with children you are supposed to protect and take care of them. Not expose them to the dirty old men and disgusting comments and rumours that suffocate your live streams. Get a real job so you can stop infecting the human race. Vermin.
My daughter was muted in one of her lives for saying how much she liked the games! I told her not to watch Emma again and she hasn’t. She is a horrible, horrible person and she needs exposing.

Reactions: 2
My daughter was muted in one of her lives for saying how much she liked the games! I told her not to watch Emma again and she hasn’t. She is a horrible, horrible person and she needs exposing.
We will expose her here and hopefully people will open up their eyes

I have been lurking on this thread for a while meanwhile plucking up the courage to say something. I am a 41 year old woman. I have made mistakes and my past and I easily justify them for others, but I cannot justify Emmas actions - I believe they are actions rather than mistakes. She doesn’t think before she speaks and she needs to understand it is getting her nowhere. When tiktok is brushed over, she will still be a lonely old lady with no job and no social life. She pushes away what appear to be good friends. It doesn’t look good that Leah is being accused of raping Faith and Emma is just ignoring it. This tells us all that it’s true and did happen and for whatever reason Emma isn’t falling out with Leah for it. I believe Leah has “dirt” on emma, meaning the “dirt” could get out of Emma broke herself away. It is Emma AND faiths responsibility to put things right. Things have also been said about Gabbie - this forum being an amazing example - and Emma prefers to keep quiet and let it happen. We don’t know the truth about Leah or Gabbie - no thanks to Emma. Either Emma or Faith should of spoken up with the truth. Faith has given tiktok up, and Emma is still here trying to scam money off of innocent children. I believe it’s a type of grooming as they are doing it for a reaction from Emma - which she gives. She is asking for their money and that’s all it comes down to. That’s without discussing the gambling. She has children as her moderators and she ignored Ross when he offered his advice on removing all moderators to stop the nagging. Children are upset and angry because they are muted by moderators that think they’re older than they are because they have Emma’s phone number. A 36 year old woman should NOT be giving out her number to children of ages 14 and 16 (that she has never met) under any circumstances. It is diabolical and I am in complete disbelief at her lack of responsibility.
I completely agree. It is a form of grooming, specially when she asks for the money with “someone send me a gift”. She also exposed her OWN address where herself and her young daughter lives.
I like Ross, he doesn’t agree with her doing Tiktok and he also has a lot of sense. But she ignores him and therefore needs to get away. I’m glad more and more people are seeing her for her true self.

Reactions: 1
I’m glad you could make the decision to have your daughter entertained elsewhere. These children are going to grow up believing that they can get away with anything, because they’ve seen it done through Emma’s account and have seen no repercussions. She is not an influencer and if that’s what she wants to call herself, it may be appropriate to add the word “terrible” in front of it.

Reactions: 3
I’m glad you could make the decision to have your daughter entertained elsewhere. These children are going to grow up believing that they can get away with anything, because they’ve seen it done through Emma’s account and have seen no repercussions. She is not an influencer and if that’s what she wants to call herself, it may be appropriate to add the word “terrible” in front of it.
My daughter was so upset she was ignored and muted, it’s wrong. She needs putting in her place, how her account hasn’t been banned yet annoys me so much. I’d love to know who her “management” are so I could email them and tell them the truth about her, seen as though she says she has another one beside the 13 year old.

My daughter was so upset she was ignored and muted, it’s wrong. She needs putting in her place, how her account hasn’t been banned yet annoys me so much. I’d love to know who her “management” are so I could email them and tell them the truth about her, seen as though she says she has another one beside the 13 year old.
She doesn’t have another management. She is covering her own back as she knows she is in the wrong and she could possibly be reading these messages.

Reactions: 4
I believe Leah raped Faith as Emma has not spoke about it. Leah has said on her lives in reply to comments that Emma will not discuss these terms with the children who follow her but I find that contradictory as Emma will discuss terms such as her breakup with Ross, Faith’s behaviour and everything else down to the colour of her underwear. I think the comments on this thread previously are written poorly but are easy to agree with. A lot of people are mentioning her looks and I do believe she is very ugly and weird looking but I don’t think it’s right to say that as she can’t change it. I think Ross needs to leave while he can.

That picture of Emma should also not be so easy to get hold of, not when she is working in the public eye, she is not open to criticism and thinks everyone is bullying her because she likes to think she is a victim. Charlotte, Gabbie and Leah were all bullying each other a while ago and Emma did nothing about it. She wouldn’t block Charlotte as she gifted a lot and probably was the majority of her income at that time, despite her pleas for it to stop and in my opinion Charlotte is just as bad as the rest of them and her posts do not align with her work at all. Emmas account needs shutting down

Last edited:
Faith is going to follow in the same footsteps as Emma has already brought her daughter up to be the same. Faith lacks individuality, sensibility and has a serious lack of empathy, the way she talks to others is concerning and Emmas dire need to be “famous” has put her daughter in harms way as Faith has been exposed to bullying from a young age. Emma cannot be a parent to save her life and she is very weird looking, I agree with the above comment. The obsession with Dave is also highly unhealthy, she spends the majority of her live streams talking to him. Faith is a very nasty girl and I have seen videos of her telling people to die online.

Emma is always constantly putting off “catching up” with Leah as in most live streams she mentions how she has forgotten or how she got busy. Why not text her telling her that instead of saying it on a public live stream when it’s nobody’s business. She obviously doesn’t want to talk to Leah for some reason. More so elaborating on the idea that Leah has raped Faith

Reactions: 3
I believe Leah raped Faith as Emma has not spoke about it. Leah has said on her lives in reply to comments that Emma will not discuss these terms with the children who follow her but I find that contradictory as Emma will discuss terms such as her breakup with Ross, Faith’s behaviour and everything else down to the colour of her underwear. I think the comments on this thread previously are written poorly but are easy to agree with. A lot of people are mentioning her looks and I do believe she is very ugly and weird looking but I don’t think it’s right to say that as she can’t change it. I think Ross needs to leave while he can.

That picture of Emma should also not be so easy to get hold of, not when she is working in the public eye, she is not open to criticism and thinks everyone is bullying her because she likes to think she is a victim. Charlotte, Gabbie and Leah were all bullying each other a while ago and Emma did nothing about it. She wouldn’t block Charlotte as she gifted a lot and probably was the majority of her income at that time, despite her pleas for it to stop and in my opinion Charlotte is just as bad as the rest of them and her posts do not align with her work at all. Emmas account needs shutting down
I completely agree. She should have never had mods in the first place, she’s a grown adult she should be able to handle the hate when she puts herself in the public eye so much. I do believe Leah and Gabbie targeted Charlotte, Gabbie sent her messages saying it was their aim to get Emma away from Charlotte and someone called Phoebe did a video about it.
I do believe Charlotte should be more careful with what she posts in terms of her struggles but I also believe it’s important to raise awareness for Mental Health, as I have Bipolar and OCD myself.

Leah definitely had some involvement with Faith. They can deny it but the way Emma and herself behave around the situation is very truth-telling.

Last edited:
I completely agree. She should have never had mods in the first place, she’s a grown adult she should be able to handle the hate when she puts herself in the public eye so much. I do believe Leah and Gabbie targeted Charlotte, Gabbie sent her messages saying it was their aim to get Emma away from Charlotte and someone called Phoebe did a video about it.
I do believe Charlotte should be more careful with what she posts in terms of her struggles but I also believe it’s important to raise awareness for Mental Health, as I have Bipolar and OCD myself.

Leah definitely had some involvement with Faith. They can deny it but the way Emma and herself behave around the situation is very truth-telling.
We all have our opinions, but I believe Charlotte didn’t help matters and could have possibly gaslit the situation, Charlotte and Leah are adults and Gabbie is a child, she should have been left alone. But Gabbie also did some of the gaslighting. In my opinion they are all as bad as each other, including Emma for not shutting it down while it was new. I don’t agree with what Charlotte posts, I believe it is attention seeking but I am also from a generation that doesn’t post their personal lives on the internet. Name and pic is all people need.
I completely agree with you about Leah and Faith. Something happened between them and it hasn’t been properly investigated.

This also tells me that faiths Tourette’s is a lie and most probably a scam to get more money from the government as surely Faith would have slipped up by now?

We all have our opinions, but I believe Charlotte didn’t help matters and could have possibly gaslit the situation, Charlotte and Leah are adults and Gabbie is a child, she should have been left alone. But Gabbie also did some of the gaslighting. In my opinion they are all as bad as each other, including Emma for not shutting it down while it was new. I don’t agree with what Charlotte posts, I believe it is attention seeking but I am also from a generation that doesn’t post their personal lives on the internet. Name and pic is all people need.
I completely agree with you about Leah and Faith. Something happened between them and it hasn’t been properly investigated.
Charlotte is definitely not innocent. She was the bigger person when taking herself away from the situation but she had a lot to answer for when it was all going on just as much as the other two.

That’s where generations differ. I’m from Charlotte’s generation where we have to de-stigmatise mental health because the older generation don’t see it as important and don’t realise the extent of how much people can suffer.
I agree. Leah is definitely guilty and she’s worried about being found out.

This also tells me that faiths Tourette’s is a lie and most probably a scam to get more money from the government as surely Faith would have slipped up by now?

Charlotte is definitely not innocent. She was the bigger person when taking herself away from the situation but she had a lot to answer for when it was all going on just as much as the other two.
I thought this too. I don’t believe she has tourettes, I believe people are thinking it’s a “trend” which it is not.
I don’t believe Charlotte is fully innocent no, but I do believe she didn’t deserve the hate she got from Gabbie and being told to kill herself or SH again. I think that’s wrong.

All as bad as each other. It should never have been a problem. I think we have all reached an agreement that Leah is a rapist. It has been mentioned that she now works. Maybe we need to make a small phone call to her employer

All as bad as each other. It should never have been a problem. I think we have all reached an agreement that Leah is a rapist. It has been mentioned that she now works. Maybe we need to make a small phone call to her employer
A phone call to her employer would definitely be needed. I wonder how we can find out where she works...

• Wow
A phone call to her employer would definitely be needed. I wonder how we can find out where she works...
What Emma is doing IS grooming but she’s too self indulged to see it. All she cares about is the money and the followers but she makes her followers believe she cares about them, in return for gifts. She then spends £10 on tat for her “raffle” and bigs it up so it sounds irresistible. I don’t think a phone call to Leahs employer is the right thing to do as nothing has been proven.