Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who on earth does this woman think she is. I have had to ban my child from watching her due to the inappropriate nature of her comments. She does not acknowledge them and does not put a stop to them. If you work with children you are supposed to protect and take care of them. Not expose them to the dirty old men and disgusting comments and rumours that suffocate your live streams. Get a real job so you can stop infecting the human race. Vermin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
leahmariebolanx

I missed her lives...Her eyesbrows do annoy me! I don’t think Emma ever joins her lives
She’s just been live for a couple of hours and no sign of Emma. Have you seen the video about us? We’re committing offences. We are just trying to have you learn from your bad behaviour Emma. No offences are being committed and taking it further will not work as if you do your research, like I did - you will see that they have been trying to take this website down and find the trolls for years, but due to the population, are unable to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

iamnewtothis

Emma, Leah, Ross, Faith they are all fucked up. She still didn’t address the rumour about her raping Faith. It obviously has some truth in it, especially if Leah fancies Emma.

ijustdontgetit

Her manager is 10?! Is that legal?! I thought he were older, it’s also illegal to let kids gamble with those stupid raffles she does
I’m nearly positive he is one of Faith’s friends because they fell out before and Emma said it on her live. so he will be 14 at maximum. Emma seems a lot younger in her head as if she doesn’t know how to properly do things

hold on this makes sense emma and leah shagged emma say it was a mistake but leah thinks more of it and rapes faith to get revenge
Exactly. Now we just have to figure out why Emma won’t fall out with Leah for raping Faith. Maybe their affair was supposed to be a secret and Leah has said she would tell everybody

excusemeplease1

I’m nearly positive he is one of Faith’s friends because they fell out before and Emma said it on her live. so he will be 14 at maximum. Emma seems a lot younger in her head as if she doesn’t know how to properly do things
What was the beef between all her moderators before?! It was so crazy I know that Charlotte doesn’t go on anymore cause she apparently made fake accounts to bully herself or something but there all as bad as each other Gabby always mouthed off and was cocky with Charlotte and even came for her sister who’s like 8 and Gabby is power driven she is always commenting she will mute people cause she is moderator so many times I’ve seen her comment “she has the power to mute” so weird

ijustdontgetit

I HATE Gabbie she’s always bossing everyone around she takes it to serious
She tells everyone to much as well, her mum needs a bath or she needs to put her mum to bed what was it today? She had a power cut, poor girl is the only person who ever goes through bad things

whatsthe4111

Emma and Faith have just proven that Faith isn’t diagnosed with Tourette’s...
I don’t know what you’re referring to here but it’s obvious she isn’t diagnosed with Tourette’s or half the other disabilities she claims to have. Emma has convinced her to go with the story purely for internet fame. Such a weird family and I do not understand Emmas weird obsession with fidget toys. An almost 40 year old woman, hauling children’s toys. She is trying so hard to be relatable it just comes across as desperate.

Emma, Leah, Ross, Faith they are all fucked up. She still didn’t address the rumour about her raping Faith. It obviously has some truth in it, especially if Leah fancies Emma.
These were my thoughts too, raping the closest thing to Emma. Unless Emma and Leah did something and that’s why Leah has a crush. I don’t understand why Leah would have a crush on somebody she has only met once, they either had sex or Leah is a mug. We all know one thing can lead to another after a few drinks.

Last edited:

cantstayquiet

I don’t think I know who she is

What’s her username?
I dunno what is is now but she used to be faiths friends on musically and she was obsessed with Faith and they used to meet up at a caravan site on holiday and I think she used to give leah a hard time aswell I can’t remember much but I remember lizzy mum once calling leah and faith leaking leahs number

• Haha

LurkerMcLurking

No you got her wrong she does it cause she can’t help it cause she has autism/Tourette’s/adhd/Asperger/dyslexia/speech problems and anything else you can get benefits for

• Haha

bridgesburndown

She tells everyone to much as well, her mum needs a bath or she needs to put her mum to bed what was it today? She had a power cut, poor girl is the only person who ever goes through bad things
Fr and why is she always pretending she’s older than she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she tells everyone she’s 18 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Faith is going to follow in the same footsteps as Emma has already brought her daughter up to be the same. Faith lacks individuality, sensibility and has a serious lack of empathy, the way she talks to others is concerning and Emmas dire need to be “famous” has put her daughter in harms way as Faith has been exposed to bullying from a young age. Emma cannot be a parent to save her life and she is very weird looking, I agree with the above comment. The obsession with Dave is also highly unhealthy, she spends the majority of her live streams talking to him. Faith is a very nasty girl and I have seen videos of her telling people to die online.

Emma is always constantly putting off “catching up” with Leah as in most live streams she mentions how she has forgotten or how she got busy. Why not text her telling her that instead of saying it on a public live stream when it’s nobody’s business. She obviously doesn’t want to talk to Leah for some reason. More so elaborating on the idea that Leah has raped Faith