Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what she got from the stall in return for the shoutout? I bet it was more free fidgets for her to sell on to vulnerable kids

Reactions: 1
Babysitter ross šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
True though ainā€™t it since he obviously hits her when sheā€™s naughty

heā€™s said enough on her live streams for everyone to know that

We have the video for the fidget give away now
She is so predictable
I bet those fidgets were free for the shoutout

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Faith wrote a book šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she has every mental disorder to exist so how did she write it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Emma saying she canā€™t wait to read it like you would be lucky since she probably canā€™t spell or use words the right way, we all know she canā€™t string a sentence together without slurring her words, mumbling and having to inhale her drool so it doesnā€™t come out of her big gob so how on earth is she capable of writing an interesting book šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have just been on the stand up to bullying account that they made ages ago and itā€™s been banned due to multiple violationsā€¦ that looks good for them doesnā€™t it
Itā€™s obvious they go against everything they say thereā€™s so much evidence of it

Faith wrote a book šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she has every mental disorder to exist so how did she write it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Emma saying she canā€™t wait to read it like you would be lucky since she probably canā€™t spell or use words the right way, we all know she canā€™t string a sentence together without slurring her words, mumbling and having to inhale her drool so it doesnā€™t come out of her big gob so how on earth is she capable of writing an interesting book šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
They probably hired someone to do it for her maybe that kid they had as their manager

True though ainā€™t it since he obviously hits her when sheā€™s naughty

heā€™s said enough on her live streams for everyone to know that

We have the video for the fidget give away now
She is so predictable
I bet those fidgets were free for the shoutout
Seen enough lives of him talking to her like a piece of meat to know he hits her when the camera off
The fidgets obv free for the video she did and now sheā€™s saying she will do lives in the summer again god help everyone

God I forgot about this thread , she comes on my fyp every now and then and she looks absolutely vile , she said she was getting her teeth fixed after lock down but that was obviously another one of her many lies since she is now on holiday and it seems more important than her black tooth

God I forgot about this thread , she comes on my fyp every now and then and she looks absolutely vile , she said she was getting her teeth fixed after lock down but that was obviously another one of her many lies since she is now on holiday and it seems more important than her black tooth
Lie after lie after lie after lie
She canā€™t even keep track of her own lies

She acts as if sheā€™s the only person to ever have tourettes

As someone who used to be fair close to Gabbie, Leah and Emma I have to give my 2 pennies here

first Leah isnā€™t on any accounts here I know because I know everything she has said behind Emmas back she has said to her face and people have been photoshopping pics of Leah and Gabbie since the start and the person who said they had accounts of Leah and Gabbie is telling the truth because someone made a account off gabbie and Emma was following it and it messaged everyone saying gabbies mum was dead it was also mod on Emmas live
Also Emma is tit at texting Leah but looks like she can text famous people back I told Leah loads Emma aint tit she a tit mate and I said that all along so I think Leah has give up trying to stay in contact with Emma I havenā€™t talked to any of them for a while but last I knew emma wanted to meet Leah again and then stopped texting back or was waiting days to text and then used the excuse Faith was on her phone sorry but if my 14 year old kid was still trying to use my phone when they had their own theyā€™d be told where to go especially when itā€™s making you miss messages from friends who are going to think you have a problem with them

Emma brings everything on herself tbqh

I also know how Leah and Gabbie type and they donā€™t seem to be here but someone here types like that olly kid sometimes

I donā€™t have much to say about Gabbie sheā€™s cocky but only when she is being talked tit to shes not really that bad I donā€™t think Leah or gabbie deserve to be on here but Emma needs to be taught a lesson

I think Emma is obv autistic tbqh she looks dazy most of the time and gives off vibes

Last edited:
Emma obviously is autistic she even said that before now. I donā€™t know what is going on now because I donā€™t see Leah or Gabbie but I saw enough to know Emma is the shittest friend ever. Gabbie spammed with comments to try and tell Emma something and Emma ignored it so much that Gabbie would have to text Emma so she had no choice other than reading it. Leah posted a video because she had no money and was struggling and Emma was live pretending she gave a duck for 1 whole minute and it was never brought up again. If I had kids telling me my mate had posted a video saying she hasnā€™t eaten for 3 days I would be texting my mate not playing on a live with kids who have no impact on me. Oh but they do have impact since they pay her bills dont they. She is the most self indulged person ever and Faith is following in her foot steps. Faith looks ratty and scruffed up and is caking her make up on at the moment which is a terrible look. The kid definitely needs some sort of speech therapist. The way she sucks her drool back in as she speaks is revolting and she slurs and murmurs her words when she talks, her attitude is disgusting. If people troll, ignore them but Emma letā€™s her run her foul mouth on a video and then they cry when it gets backlash. I wish it had been their house set on fire because thereā€™s nobody innocent living there except from Dave the dog, the lot of them deserve to rot in hell. They talk to everyone like twats and should start taking what they dish out

As someone who used to be fair close to Gabbie, Leah and Emma I have to give my 2 pennies here

first Leah isnā€™t on any accounts here I know because I know everything she has said behind Emmas back she has said to her face and people have been photoshopping pics of Leah and Gabbie since the start and the person who said they had accounts of Leah and Gabbie is telling the truth because someone made a account off gabbie and Emma was following it and it messaged everyone saying gabbies mum was dead it was also mod on Emmas live
Also Emma is tit at texting Leah but looks like she can text famous people back I told Leah loads Emma aint tit she a tit mate and I said that all along so I think Leah has give up trying to stay in contact with Emma I havenā€™t talked to any of them for a while but last I knew emma wanted to meet Leah again and then stopped texting back or was waiting days to text and then used the excuse Faith was on her phone sorry but if my 14 year old kid was still trying to use my phone when they had their own theyā€™d be told where to go especially when itā€™s making you miss messages from friends who are going to think you have a problem with them

Emma brings everything on herself tbqh
I donā€™t care if Leah is here. She should be here. If Leah and Gabbie have cut ties with Emma Iā€™ll be glad because they deserve someone who cares about them not someone who is a mate until they blow up on tiktok again. She obviously doesnā€™t talk to them because theyā€™re not tiktok famous. She has no problem posting videos about other tiktokkers to try and get their clout

Firstly why does she act like she's mega famous??? And secondly why does she act like she's the Sam age as the daughter?? She annoys the shot out of me!!

Reactions: 4
I want to know how Emma and sweet soph became ā€œbestiesā€ since soph is commenting it on Emmas videos and funny she can reply to famous sweetsoph but I canā€™t be the only one whoā€™s seen her blank Leah and Gabbie when they comment šŸ„² I canā€™t believe after all this time itā€™s still happening didnā€™t sweetsoph take a break because her and her ugly ass gf couldnā€™t be assed anymore šŸ¤£

If anyone is here go and watch leahs live theres something going on with her for definite but I canā€™t explain why just go and watch

Last edited:
I donā€™t watch any of them anymore gabbie and Leah stopped posting and Emma got boring but I think Emma and soph are clout chasing each other

I saw the comment you mean and she said she hopes she can do the secret thing theyā€™re planning and is it like anyone cares what the secret thing is
Embarassing

itā€™s nice Emma can laugh at troll comments about her clothes but she doesdress Like Faith itā€™s kinda weird and if my parent started dressing like me Iā€™d move out itā€™s so weird belly tops and crop tops showing off her skin thatā€™s3 different shades shes way to fat

I have a theory Emma and Leah fell out and had to pretend they didnā€™t for Faith it just is sus that Emma used to ignore her on her live and ignores comments Leah writes on her videos and she answers soph so she obviously sees her comments if I was Leah Iā€™d be offended by far I donā€™t see Gabbie anymore does she still use tiktok I seen Leah live a few times but I havenā€™t joined much

I have a theory Emma and Leah fell out and had to pretend they didnā€™t for Faith it just is sus that Emma used to ignore her on her live and ignores comments Leah writes on her videos and she answers soph so she obviously sees her comments if I was Leah Iā€™d be offended by far I donā€™t see Gabbie anymore does she still use tiktok I seen Leah live a few times but I havenā€™t joined much
You make sense itā€™s a good theory I think gabbie has left tiktok