Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has tics she would keep ticing with a pillow on her neck...

It’s because she doesn’t have tics at all...
Did anyone see how Emma tit herself when Faith shouted and we know she doesn’t have vocal tics because they have said before they aren’t vocal

Reactions: 2
If she has tics she would keep ticing with a pillow on her neck...

It’s because she doesn’t have tics at all...
And she said to everyone from her school “yes she does have tics” why would she have to say that if she had tics they would already know and see them

I bet Leah texts them during the live to remind Faith to tic🤣

Faith saying she’s suspicious of Gabbie...👀

• Haha
She probably does 🤣🤣 is that who faith was talking about?
Well Oli said they were both arguing on a live and then Faith said she was suspicious of her anyway...Obviously Gabbie

I’ve just seen a comment saying Emma had Munchausen by proxy and I couldn’t agree more with a comment

I’m still in shock that Leah thinks she can post a rape “poem” when she did the same to Faith. I’m starting to wonder if Leah was ever raped at all or if she just says that to throw people off the scent of her raping Faith. I think it happened and Faith is saying it didn’t and Emma might really think it is a lie

Reactions: 1
I’m still in shock that Leah thinks she can post a rape “poem” when she did the same to Faith. I’m starting to wonder if Leah was ever raped at all or if she just says that to throw people off the scent of her raping Faith. I think it happened and Faith is saying it didn’t and Emma might really think it is a lie
I thought this at the time if im honest , I think Emma thinks it’s a lie because that’s what Leah and Faith say but it’s not easy for victims of rape to talk about it so why does Leah

I thought this at the time if im honest , I think Emma thinks it’s a lie because that’s what Leah and Faith say but it’s not easy for victims of rape to talk about it so why does Leah
It doesn’t add up but I really am starting to ask if Emma knows the truth, was she with Leah and Faith all day every day? Can she say they were never alone at any time

It doesn’t add up but I really am starting to ask if Emma knows the truth, was she with Leah and Faith all day every day? Can she say they were never alone at any time
I bet she can’t Leah was there for a week wasn’t she? I don’t think it’s easy to not be alone with Faith at least once or twice

Reactions: 3
I genuinely do not get the fascination with this woman... I first went on TT to monitor what my kids were doing, and followed her because I saw something about autistic daughter or something... whatever Faith‘s issues or diagnosed conditions are, I have never seen anything that relates to ‘advice’ or ‘support‘ or anything educational or helpful to people who are supposedly in the same shoes. Anyway I unfollowed but caught up with this thread on here- what the ACTUAL f... how does this woman have all these sheep following her and obsessed? She provides zero entertainment, has an awful voice, she doesn’t come across as being very bright... did I miss something? Also- from the last thread... I know people can have acquired tastes and all but I do not get the sex appeal one bit... I really don’t see it. She needs to get off the web and sort her life out. What a mess.

I genuinely do not get the fascination with this woman... I first went on TT to monitor what my kids were doing, and followed her because I saw something about autistic daughter or something... whatever Faith‘s issues or diagnosed conditions are, I have never seen anything that relates to ‘advice’ or ‘support‘ or anything educational or helpful to people who are supposedly in the same shoes. Anyway I unfollowed but caught up with this thread on here- what the ACTUAL f... how does this woman have all these sheep following her and obsessed? She provides zero entertainment, has an awful voice, she doesn’t come across as being very bright... did I miss something? Also- from the last thread... I know people can have acquired tastes and all but I do not get the sex appeal one bit... I really don’t see it. She needs to get off the web and sort her life out. What a mess.
They usually ignore comments about “advice” and “support” except faiths video she uploaded this week and that’s about it, if people ask questions about faiths autism Emma says it’s not for her to talk about like well why put autism in your bio then. She has sheep because she makes her raffles sound better than they are but really kids are sending up to £70 to win something that cost £5. she screams and shouts when she gets a gift so it makes them feel good it’s a manipulative technique and she’s taking advantage of kids with money. I don’t understand the sex appeal either especially not with Emma her eyebrows are blocks, her teeth are black and yellow and her nostrils are huge

I really think Leah raped Faith I don’t know why or if Emma knows or why they’re still friends I just know I don’t think someone would lie about it