Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you see how many views she gets vs how many likes???? Ugly ‘stoner’ faggott

Reactions: 1
Get a proper bleeping job, you vacuous, fame-hungry moron Emma! Just because you've got a couple of thousand brain-dead followers on TikTok doesn't make your opinions any more important than anyone else's! You think everything is hating if they ain’t putting you on a pedestal!

Simple solution, if you don't want to be called out for being a bleep or cuntess, don't post vids or pics making people think you are one - to Emma

Last edited:
At this stage we could make our own thread about Leah🤣
I think they will always be talked about together because they are quite involved with each other, there would be more to say about Gabbie Hinch too if she was online but she seems to have ghosted, she hasn’t been very active

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think they will always be talked about together because they are quite involved with each other, there would be more to say about Gabbie Hinch too if she was online but she seems to have ghosted, she hasn’t been very active
I agree , Emma and Leah rumoured to be in bed together , Leah rumoured to rape Faith , Leah sticking up for Emma even when Emma is in the wrong , she seems to always be there trying to fight Emmas corner when she’s in the wrong , I thought Leah had come to her senses before because she had gone quiet but it seems she didn’t , maybe Hinch is quiet because she’s come to hers

I just want everyone to see Emmas true colours and make her end up alone

At least we are all better than Emma in one way - we haven’t screwed our daughters rapist

She just said today is a “can’t be bothered day” she must have a lot of those

And she told Gabbie to change her name to “Mrs Hinch” she’s taking the mick out of us, idiot. Gabbies account name is cleanwithgab LOL

We have lovely faith on the live now... boring and irritating

They always argue when they’re live together

Now Faith is mocking tourette’s and tics? Disgusting behaviour

I can’t believe she’s faking tics...

Last edited:
Did anyone see how Emma tit herself when Faith shouted and we know she doesn’t have vocal tics because they have said before they aren’t vocal