Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone called Emily is reading this thread (or could be someone writing in this thread) and Emma said she blocked her...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I would like to see these documents with lists of Faith so called diagnosis...She literally just said all she doesn’t is twitch her neck.

Reactions: 2
My chest moves when I breathe is that a tic🤣

So Emma wants to come off lives for a month and Oli said no because it was her main source of income...Shes a benefit scrounger
She’s pathetic and I didn’t understand her answer to what Emily said did she say she knows I’m not sure she understood the comment

Because she’s been caught out.

Why is Emma wearing the same leggings she wore yesterday? Does she not own any other clothes?

Last edited:
I do not think it’s appropriate to leak her email...I do not like her and what she has admitted to is disgusting. She should be punished.

Leah is on here herself and why isn’t Emma believing that? She posted a screenshot of her own live...

Gobby Gabbie...I like that🤣

Last edited:
Emma blocked Leah yesterday🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can’t believe Emma said it wasn’t Leah on this thread when there is solid proof?

What the hell are these lying little harts videos😭 The only lying harts around her and you and your moderators

Why is she trying to pretend she has tics?

Nice to see Leah buying Emma’s friendship again...But I get muted when I state the truth🤣 Obviously covering up Faiths rape especially when she still hasn’t addressed it.

Gabbie still thinks she’s Mrs Hinch. Oli is still mouthing out to everyone on the live. They really are a bunch of bullies.

“My viewers are good” she has 360k and only 165 people watching her live? Half of them followers have definitely been bought🤣

Gabbie always has to have the comments surrounding her and her arguments. Self centred witch.

Emma wants to start a # “stand up to bullying” yet she and her moderators are the biggest bullies...

Leah made an account to bully herself on Emma’s live... The account disappeared as soon as Leah came on her own account🤦🏾‍♀️

Last edited:
Emma wants to start a # “stand up to bullying” yet she and her moderators are the biggest bullies...

Leah made an account to bully herself on Emma’s live... The account disappeared as soon as Leah came on her own account🤦🏾‍♀️
Clout chasing edenharvz
Wwhy wouldn’t you tell your best friend about something you find so exciting it’s the first thing you would do fake friendships

• Haha
Clout chasing edenharvz
Wwhy wouldn’t you tell your best friend about something you find so exciting it’s the first thing you would do fake friendships
I heard that🤣 There is already a #StandUpToBullying so it isn’t original🤣

Leah buys her friendships, they lick each other’s arse because Emma wants to cover Leah’s back and the fact she raped Faith. She mutes and blocks anyone that says the truth in her live. Why mute it if it wasn’t true and you were innocent.

I heard that🤣 There is already a #StandUpToBullying so it isn’t original🤣

Leah buys her friendships, they lick each other’s arse because Emma wants to cover Leah’s back and the fact she raped Faith. She mutes and blocks anyone that says the truth in her live. Why mute it if it wasn’t true and you were innocent.
Probably literally licked each other’s arse she’s not innocent all disgusting people