Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she uploaded this as an answer to what we said about her? Guilty conscience much... showing google pic of what you “wore” isn’t going to make us believe you, instead tell us what was Faith wearing? Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Exactly! What was Faith wearing?

As much as I don’t like Leah I still think she has tried to be a good friend to Emma (minus the rape). There must be something lodging their friendship. Emma was always going live and saying she hadn’t had chance to FaceTime her, Leah has said herself Emma takes the mick to reply and she couldn’t call her if there was a crisis because she wouldn’t be on the other side. Leah always seems to be somewhere trying to stick up for everyone but Emma never does because she’s too busy trying to mock us when we are asking a real question about whether Leah raped Faith. She added a small snippet into the end of a video to say “everything tattle life has said is a lie” tell us what that means Emma. We need to know specifics because we are talking about someone being raped and for some reason it seems as though you are covering it up, have you tried to ask Faith if it happened? I’m not the only one (as you can see) that thinks Leah has assaulted Faith so try talking to Faith instead of saying it didn’t happen straight away. Surely you don’t trust Leah THAT much? You barely know her and like she said, if she had a crisis she wouldn’t call you because you are never on the other side.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Leah is live
“I’m not standing up because I’m a fat witch
Glad she knows

Wrong
Leah nearly crying live 🤣🤣🤣

That was soooo funny 🤣🤣 plz tell me others saw it 🤣🤣
I can’t believe this is Leah🤣 You’ve just proved it by showing the live stream from what you see. Anyone who views a live doesn’t get to see the people’s PFP’s or have an end stream button.

For example, this is what we see when we are viewing a live. We don’t see all them buttons at the bottom like you posted therefore proving that this is Leah.

Attachments

I can’t believe this is Leah🤣 You’ve just proved it by showing the live stream from what you see. Anyone who views a live doesn’t get to see the people’s PFP’s or have an end stream button.

For example, this is what we see when we are viewing a live. We don’t see all them buttons at the bottom like you posted therefore proving that this is Leah.
It’s about time somebody noticed 😉

She would never believe it anyway since she doesn’t believe I raped Faith and I didn’t rape her we just did things and she consented

Those texts from ages ago btw
“Emma 😍

You fancy her and you probably did rape Faith as well. She is too young to understand consent.

“Emma 😍

You fancy her and you probably did rape Faith as well. She is too young to understand consent.
My comment doesn’t Post I said it’s noones business if I fancy her and if I we slept together and Faith consented

Faith is TOO YOUNG to understand consent. That is why the legal age requirement is 16. You raped her.

What the duck. Leah you are a predator you disgusting human being. And now you are sending Emma and Faith gifts!

Reactions: 2