Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can’t say it on your live Emma because your mods mute us!!!
You post your whole life on the internet you can’t say we don’t know you and you have 91 viewers you don’t know who we are

“I have work to do”
“Yea faffs I’ll do it now”
Work to do for your daughter again Emma since she can’t even make her own drink the kid doesn’t have any life skills

Reactions: 1
That was a shambles. She went live for 15 minutes to do some gardening and talk to Dave and ignore her viewers again, and again she ignores comments to avoid the drama in them. Then she had a do at us for giving our opinions. It’s what it looks like from the outside Emma you dumb cow.

Her fans genuinely scare me. They act like Emma has saved their lives and she's some sort of god, I've even encountered loads of fan pages for her and it makes me uncomfortable.

Reactions: 2
Her fans genuinely scare me. They act like Emma has saved their lives and she's some sort of god, I've even encountered loads of fan pages for her and it makes me uncomfortable.
Saved their lives through videos of her mum looking like she’s been on drugs for the last 30 years. What was that dance video her mum looked out of it and didn’t have any idea what she was supposed to be doing. Stop bouncing lady or your knees will give up and you’ll be back in the nursing home.

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ doesn’t look like they’re looking for a cat to me since they’re walking at 50mph, looking at a phone and have a DOG. Everyone knows Dave would chase the cat if he saw it, Emma can’t even move hes always following her or biting her so when he tears the cat to shreds what you going to tell your neighbour

I hate the woman! The live with a child is on her instagram IGTV. It’s embarrassing she made it all about herself too.

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ doesn’t look like they’re looking for a cat to me since they’re walking at 50mph, looking at a phone and have a DOG. Everyone knows Dave would chase the cat if he saw it, Emma can’t even move hes always following her or biting her so when he tears the cat to shreds what you going to tell your neighbour
She was walking so fast. If you were looking for a lost animal you would be in bushes and calling it’s name but she was just recording them walking and they were using a public footpath, like they will find the cat using the public footpath and not hiding in a bush

I hate the woman! The live with a child is on her instagram IGTV. It’s embarrassing she made it all about herself too.
I don’t use Instagram I will go and have a look at that now. Did anyone see the last 2 lives where faith was getting “interviewed” and she wouldn’t let Emma talk, Emma looked so shut down pmsl

Faith looks so chubby on it but look at them stuffing their faces at the start , chew with your mouth closed 🤮 the girl didn’t talk much Emma and Faith took over

I can’t watch anymore that is so awkward. Faith is eating all the way through it and looks like she would rather be somewhere else. Why is the girl in a car?

Emma uploaded a video saying she thinks she’s ASD 😂😂😂😂😂😂 isnt she claiming enough benefits and taking enough money from us who work

This boils my piss.

They're all so bloody up themselves they have no idea what trolling is...actual trolling is what happens where for example families of people (sometimes even children) who have died tragically - and are only in the public eye because of those tragic circumstances/ because they've set up a memorial or charity or similar - get targeted by sad individuals sending disgusting messages about the family member they have lost. That is vile, and should be stopped.

But commenting on here about some wannabe influencer who is busily whoring themselves and their family on social media and is letting rumours fester before addressing them, is very publicly breaching Covid guidance, or giving out advice that is unsafe or just plain wrong, NONE of that is trolling. It's fair comment.

Reactions: 5
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ if you didn’t tell people to kill themselves (I’ve seen the video with YOUR username, only you can have that exact username) on your game, they wouldn’t do it back to you. You upload videos of you acting cocky and irritating replying to comments people left on your videos. You are a spoilt brat

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ pretty name? Ugly face, ugly kid, ugly personality
She posted the videos very fast which is weird because she took so long to post a video about the rape. Priorities all wrong

They are obviously reading this thread or Leah is and sending it her...Hello you stuck up pieces of nothing😀

They are obviously reading this thread or Leah is and sending it her...Hello you stuck up pieces of nothing😀
Of course she does she was giving it to us in her live, telling us we are lonely etc...
why does she always post videos of her big toe, no one cares, buy bigger socks, you scam enough money from people to afford it

• Haha