Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has an instagram account called “homestylexo” it used to be “Hinch with Gabs”🤣🤣🤣
Is she trying to make herself look a prat because she is , I can’t believe Emma did that live with an underage girl after saying so much she won’t dual live kids

Reactions: 1
This is my first time making this so I hope I’ve done it right. Theres too many stalkers on the last one.

Recap:
1) Emma does raffles every single time she goes live, she encourages children to send gifts to her by hinting I.E “I haven’t had that gift yet I would love to have it.” “Spin the colourful wheel for more prizes if you send an expensive gift.” Etc... and is totally copying Robyn Regan

2) Gabbie fakes being hacked so she can mute people and get away with it.

3) Emma has a 14 year old as her “manager” and he always causes tit on the comment section.

4) Her best friend may have raped her daughter.(no confirmation)

5) She had sex with her friend Leah and it has effected their friendship I.E. Emma no longer calls Leah her “best friend” she just says “friend” and Leah has been called a “follower” by Emma. (Full confirmation)

6) Gabbie and Oli hate each other and nobody knows why.

7) Emma is scamming and grooming children through her set up. It is a form of gambling and she knows her followers are underage.

8) Emma did a “charity live” with an underage girl even though she always says she doesn’t accept live requests because her followers are under the age of 18.

Reactions: 6
I stopped commenting for that reason 🤣 I’m annoyed I didn’t see the charity live , do we know if Leah or Gabbie were on it? Probably since they seem to have no life when Emma is live. Leah is never at work when Emma is live even when she says she is that day. I believe Leah has a crush on Emma aswell which is more reason to rape her daughter because she is psycho. TikTok should look into the account again it was only banned for a few days does anyone know why yet?

I stopped commenting for that reason 🤣 I’m annoyed I didn’t see the charity live , do we know if Leah or Gabbie were on it? Probably since they seem to have no life when Emma is live. Leah is never at work when Emma is live even when she says she is that day. I believe Leah has a crush on Emma aswell which is more reason to rape her daughter because she is psycho. TikTok should look into the account again it was only banned for a few days does anyone know why yet?
I think it’s the same for many people from there. I didn’t see the charity live. I had the kids. Leah is probably at work but watching Emma while there since she absolutely cannot miss a live of Emmas, it’s stalkerish and that’s how we know Leah has a crush on Emma and has got off on everyone talking about them, she even called Emma fit once, that’s proof. TikTok probably banned her for so many reports, if it was for the scamming they would of kept her account off. Oh no she is live

I think it’s the same for many people from there. I didn’t see the charity live. I had the kids. Leah is probably at work but watching Emma while there since she absolutely cannot miss a live of Emmas, it’s stalkerish and that’s how we know Leah has a crush on Emma and has got off on everyone talking about them, she even called Emma fit once, that’s proof. TikTok probably banned her for so many reports, if it was for the scamming they would of kept her account off. Oh no she is live
She just said ‘it’s so funny how people think they know you from the little bit of life you share on here’ she shares everything on there she literally records every move she makes. Even her unessential trips for little moons , foot in mouth diesese and she’s just playing with that fat ugly dog , put him on a diet , pugs get so many illnesses and she hasn’t even thought about that

She just said ‘it’s so funny how people think they know you from the little bit of life you share on here’ she shares everything on there she literally records every move she makes. Even her unessential trips for little moons , foot in mouth diesese and she’s just playing with that fat ugly dog , put him on a diet , pugs get so many illnesses and she hasn’t even thought about that
She is so awkward when she isn’t playing games, playing with Dave for something to do and she keeps leaning forward she can’t even read the screen.

Why’s she showing all her plants to kids I think if kids wanted to see that they’d watch their nan, why does she have a “office” she doesn’t even work

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Leah seems unavailable today I haven’t seen her yet has anyone else?
I thought this, I bet she’s reading this thread 🤣 why is she live if she’s just going to do plants? I’m sure she said yesterday it was a “chat live” doesn’t that mean chat to your followers?

She looks so fat , look at the double chin. Why is she breathing so heavy too, sounds like she’s out of breath
“Davos” LOL, she’s live to do her gardening and talk to “Davos” what is the point? She isn’t even talking to her viewers

She looks so fat , look at the double chin. Why is she breathing so heavy too, sounds like she’s out of breath
She is so much fatter than I thought

“You work to have the extras in life” how would you know Emma since all you do is scam kids and the benefit system

• Haha
“You work to have the extras in life” how would you know Emma since all you do is scam kids and the benefit system
Now she’s saying she better go and record a video , I haven’t seen her talk to the people in the comments once!!! So ignorant honestly

Now she’s saying she better go and record a video , I haven’t seen her talk to the people in the comments once!!! So ignorant honestly
All she does is talk about herself has anyone noticed that? She hasn’t spoke about anyone but herself and that damn dog

She’s talking about us again now. “The ultimate saddest person in the world are the ones who make forums about people really lonely no life” thanks for you pity Emma but we don’t need it
“#havenolifecheck” says the woman going live to do some gardening and sandwiches

• Haha
She’s talking about us again now. “The ultimate saddest person in the world are the ones who make forums about people really lonely no life” thanks for you pity Emma but we don’t need it
“#havenolifecheck” says the woman going live to do some gardening and sandwiches
What would your hidden message be Emma? “I scam and groom kids” or “Leah raped my daughter” or “I slept with my best friend”

• Haha
Reactions: 2