Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow her. But what is it with these TikTokers where their Instagram accounts have no reflection to their TikTok following haha oops!

Reactions: 2
Emma finds the bible hilarious???????
It looks like they are saying she finds tattle life hilarious. She’s doing a live tomorrow for a follower. Will she be streaming with the follower? Hope they are legal age or she is shooting herself in the foot with everything we have said about her being perverted.

It looks like they are saying she finds tattle life hilarious. She’s doing a live tomorrow for a follower. Will she be streaming with the follower? Hope they are legal age or she is shooting herself in the foot with everything we have said about her being perverted.
I wondered this too. I guess we will have to see.

It doesn’t look like the girl is of age at all. This girl is 15 years of age.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Just going to write where we are:
1) Emma does raffles every single time she goes live, she encourages children to send gifts to her by hinting I.E “I haven’t had that gift yet I would love to have it.” “Spin the colourful wheel for more prizes if you send an expensive gift.” Etc...

2) Gabbie fakes being hacked so she can mute people and get away with it.

3) Emma has a 14 year old as her “manager” and he always causes tit on the comment section.

4) Her best friend may have raped her daughter.(no confirmation)

5) She had sex with her friend Leah and it has effected their friendship I.E. Emma no longer calls Leah her “best friend” she just says “friend” and Leah has been called a “follower” by Emma. (Full confirmation)

6) Gabbie and Oli hate each other and nobody knows why.

7) Emma is scamming and grooming children through her set up. It is a form of gambling and she knows her followers are underage.

8) Emma is doing a “charity live” with an underage girl.

Just going to write where we are:
1) Emma does raffles every single time she goes live, she encourages children to send gifts to her by hinting I.E “I haven’t had that gift yet I would love to have it.” “Spin the colourful wheel for more prizes if you send an expensive gift.” Etc...

2) Gabbie fakes being hacked so she can mute people and get away with it.

3) Emma has a 14 year old as her “manager” and he always causes tit on the comment section.

4) Her best friend may have raped her daughter.(no confirmation)

5) She had sex with her friend Leah and it has effected their friendship I.E. Emma no longer calls Leah her “best friend” she just says “friend” and Leah has been called a “follower” by Emma. (Full confirmation)

6) Gabbie and Oli hate each other and nobody knows why.

7) Emma is scamming and grooming children through her set up. It is a form of gambling and she knows her followers are underage.

8) Emma is doing a “charity live” with an underage girl.
You hit the nail on the head.

Gabbie and Oli have a lot of tension, and jealously I think.

They’re black 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I didn’t see it I had the kids today did you see it?
🤣🤣
No I missed it I had the kids too was hoping someone saw it

Why does Gabbie think she’s Mrs Hinch?

Does anyone else notice how she says she can’t read the comments because of her eyesight but she can read text messages from Leah from a far?

Last edited:
🤣🤣
No I missed it I had the kids too was hoping someone saw it

Why does Gabbie think she’s Mrs Hinch?

Does anyone else notice how she says she can’t read the comments because of her eyesight but she can read text messages from Leah from a far?
For fucks sake 🤣🤣🤣 Where does she think she Mrs Hinch!?! 🤣🤣🤣 that’s so funny ahahaha and I noticed that now you said it shes so stupid

Last edited: