emmafituk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I’ve found this thread. I used to like Emma but recently she’s started to grate on me. Her outfits are tacky AF. No class whatsoever. Having your arse and tits out at the supermarket is not cute. Her hair is ridiculous too, and her make up! Don’t get me wrong, I totally understand that wearing make up can boost your confidence - I wear make up a lot because I’m insecure about my skin but I don’t sprout on about self love etc every minute on Instagram. Also, she clearly has an ED and an unhealthy relationship with gym/food. No wonder she’s always ill, her body is exhausted and not fuelled properly. Too much gym is an unhealthy obsession when it becomes your whole life. I think a lot of her designer jewellery is fake, although Gabriel probably did buy her a lot of expensive things. I think she tries too hard and needs to understand what balance is.

Reactions: 1
So glad I’ve found this thread. I used to like Emma but recently she’s started to grate on me. Her outfits are tacky AF. No class whatsoever. Having your arse and tits out at the supermarket is not cute. Her hair is ridiculous too, and her make up! Don’t get me wrong, I totally understand that wearing make up can boost your confidence - I wear make up a lot because I’m insecure about my skin but I don’t sprout on about self love etc every minute on Instagram. Also, she clearly has an ED and an unhealthy relationship with gym/food. No wonder she’s always ill, her body is exhausted and not fuelled properly. Too much gym is an unhealthy obsession when it becomes your whole life. I think a lot of her designer jewellery is fake, although Gabriel probably did buy her a lot of expensive things. I think she tries too hard and needs to understand what balance is.
Her company accounts look quite healthy so I expect she can afford the things she is doing and buying.

with you on the ED though, I don’t think she’s able to step back from exercise. I always sit back and wait for her photos she was proud of to become her “look at me here, I look happy but actually I was consumed by…” yes you were, and leading thousands of other women into the same unhealthy relationship with food, exercise and their body that you have..

definitely has an unhealthy relationship with the gym. Nobody should be as hysterical as she is when she can’t train. She needs to find other activities that boost her mental health. As the poster above said, it’s no wonder she’s always I’ll when her body never rests… and even when she’s not training, her mind/body must be under so much stress from not going to the gym anyway..

This heartbroken because she’s too ill to go to the gym….. something seriously wrong with being this upset because you can’t train.
To me, that highlights that she’s using the gym as a crutch and not actually working on anything to help her properly cope with any mental health challenges she has. Also I think it’s an addiction instead of a way of coping with her mental health. Doctors are very clear that exercise isn’t medicine, these bloody fitness people keep making out like it is.

Reactions: 3
Surely if you’re actually crying over not being able to go the gym that’s a sign you need help

Reactions: 2
This heartbroken because she’s too ill to go to the gym….. something seriously wrong with being this upset because you can’t train.
Ummm yes crying because you can’t go to the gym is not normal. If someone was hysterically crying (and filming it) because they hadn’t had an alcoholic drink for a short time, there’d be some serious concerns … she really needs help.

Reactions: 3
What’s everyone’s thoughts on her friend Jasmine (Jotter). I feel like Emma proper pushed her aside when she was with Gabriel which isn’t cool, but Jasmine does grate on me with her daily 5am gym insta stories.

Both her and Emma come across as silly little girls who are desperate for a man who ticks a million different boxes - mainly being muscly and rich.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on her friend Jasmine (Jotter). I feel like Emma proper pushed her aside when she was with Gabriel which isn’t cool, but Jasmine does grate on me with her daily 5am gym insta stories.

Both her and Emma come across as silly little girls who are desperate for a man who ticks a million different boxes - mainly being muscly and rich.
Well, I wish I looked like her 🤣 although I wouldn’t worry about any natural movement in my forehead 🙄 she doesn’t need Botox at her age and she’s been using it for years. It makes her look dull and like she has nothing to say for herself.

when they started to live in each others pockets a couple of years ago I thought oooh this will be interesting, usually something happens to sour it.

interestingly, she’s one of the women Connor Swift was following at the time of one of the many cheating rumours, and I think she was one of the last ones he unfollowed when he unfollowed loads of similar accounts - although I don’t think she’d touch him with a barge pole.

so to summarise: she’s very pretty but I’m not sure she’s got much between the ears.

I quite like her. She seems much more sane than Emma and doesn’t give me the ick with every post like Emma does

I reckon she’s a prolific dater. I bet she’s already been on/has dates with rich men lined up since flying back from Aus.

Omg poor girl. She gets a lot of unwanted male attention - and even though she has a lot of flesh on show all the time that should never ever be a reason or excuse for sexual abuse. Btw looks like Gabriel is in her latest story? You can see a male wearing yeezys

Makes sense she might phone her ex to come and help her if she felt threatened. If I were single I’d likely do the same. Hope she’s okay.