emmafituk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh I feel you on this! Who the hell takes multiple photos/videos of them crying. She is such an attention seeker. She says her mental health has taken a massive dip since getting back from Aus - didn’t stop her going on a free trip to Paris with her ‘toxic’ ex though did it
Exactly, she was loving life in Paris, flipping her hair about in front of Dior, and getting her arse out in front of the Sacre Coeur. I’m guessing he took the free trip and then dumped her when they got back hence the dip in her MH.

Reactions: 2
Exactly, she was loving life in Paris, flipping her hair about in front of Dior, and getting her arse out in front of the Sacre Coeur. I’m guessing he took the free trip and then dumped her when they got back hence the dip in her MH.
How stupid, didn’t she say it was her they broke off the engagement in the first place?!

I thought she said she was going to be quiet on insta to work on her MH… she’s noisier than ever

• Haha
Sorry if I sound like a hater but everything this girl does gets on my nerves.

she posted a reel/story saying she’s been trying to make a broken relationship work for 2 years and it’s had a negative impact on her mental health - but didn’t hesitate to get the free trip to Paris did she

Sorry if I sound like a hater but everything this girl does gets on my nerves.

she posted a reel/story saying she’s been trying to make a broken relationship work for 2 years and it’s had a negative impact on her mental health - but didn’t hesitate to get the free trip to Paris did she
I thought the same. And I swear they got engaged on their one year anniversary and then broke up shortly after that (so nowhere near 2 years) which leads me to believe she's lying with all this 'I'm working on myself' bollocks and they've been off/on the entire time.

I feel like she would be happier if she could allow herself to have fun without recording every bit of enjoyment she experienced.

Reactions: 3
I thought the same. And I swear they got engaged on their one year anniversary and then broke up shortly after that (so nowhere near 2 years) which leads me to believe she's lying with all this 'I'm working on myself' bollocks and they've been off/on the entire time.
Thats so true. Everything is just content for her. I really think she should put some clothes on and stop filming every second of her life. Imagine what she’d do if insta stopped! Also seems like her and Jasmine aren’t as close anymore

I feel like she would be happier if she could allow herself to have fun without recording every bit of enjoyment she experienced.
But she doesn’t really do much, does she - her life seems genuinely quite monotonous- mostly gym, coffee and steps, the odd night out. That’s it? Also she seems to go for walks purely for steps, does she ever actually appreciate where she visits?

But she doesn’t really do much, does she - her life seems genuinely quite monotonous- mostly gym, coffee and steps, the odd night out. That’s it? Also she seems to go for walks purely for steps, does she ever actually appreciate where she visits?
Agreed. I feel like steps are a chore for her, only purpose is to do crazy amount of steps

Reactions: 1
I was referring to simple things like dancing on the table and the random little things she does on her insta. I couldn’t imagine how exhausting it must be to prop the camera up every time she was to do something a bit “silly” or “fun”. Like just enjoy the monotony without filming everything

Her latest post about the things we don’t see.. I swear when she is sat down to show her stomach ‘roll’ she is still breathing in

There is absolutely nothing wrong with how she used to look!
This is coming from the girl who made a huge deal about eating HALF a McDonald’s which she shared with her mate and made out like she’d eaten a horse!

she’s basically gone from most likely eating a normal amount to forever restricting .
IMG_5287.jpeg

• Sad
There is absolutely nothing wrong with how she used to look!
This is coming from the girl who made a huge deal about eating HALF a McDonald’s which she shared with her mate and made out like she’d eaten a horse!

she’s basically gone from most likely eating a normal amount to forever restricting . View attachment 2363894
Those photos and captions look like they should be reversed. The tummy suck on the right 🙄

Does she not realise this is probably triggering people to carry on restricting so they can look like her in the picture on the right? I think some of her content can be dangerous.. she claims to want to help people but i don’t feel her posts are genuine, i.e. when she tells people not to feel guilty about having a ‘bad’ meal, yet she is obsessing over her step count to burn off the calories and cries when she can’t go to the gym

Funny how in her recent post she says McDonalds isn’t the end of the world and it won’t make you fat and you should allow yourself to eat it… a few days ago she was making a massive fuss about eating a few chicken selects and it being the first time she’s had McDonald’s in 10 years. If McDonalds is fine why have you been restricting it for 10 years Emma?

Reactions: 6
Her and Jasmine just love male attention. Have you seen Jasmines latest caption ‘Pics taken by a local stranger who apparently had a hard on’

• Sick