emmafituk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at that witch face - no wonder people are watching you when you’ve most likely set your camera up on a tripod, you’re standing in the middle of the aisle, sticking your arse out and smiling like a divvy whilst people around you are just trying to do a bloody food shop. You look like a dick
IMG_1632.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Look at that witch face - no wonder people are watching you when you’ve most likely set your camera up on a tripod, you’re standing in the middle of the aisle, sticking your arse out and smiling like a divvy whilst people around you are just trying to do a bloody food shop. You look like a dick
View attachment 2220858
What makes her think anyone is remotely interested in a TikTok of her loading items into a trolley anyway 🥱 it seems to be her ‘thing’ at the moment, filming herself in these so-called awkward situations. Remember the story the other day of her in the gym ‘looking everywhere’ for her phone, only to remember she was filming herself on it? DuH 🙄

Reactions: 2
What makes her think anyone is remotely interested in a TikTok of her loading items into a trolley anyway 🥱 it seems to be her ‘thing’ at the moment, filming herself in these so-called awkward situations. Remember the story the other day of her in the gym ‘looking everywhere’ for her phone, only to remember she was filming herself on it? DuH 🙄
She thinks it’s cute … we think she’s just an attention seeking exhibitionist

Reactions: 3
The best part is when she confidently says she’s been doing it for YEARS with those holy grail products when it doesn’t even look good 😂
The 90’s called…they want their lip liner back!!
(I’m thinking she will find the Pamela Anderson comparison a compliment 🙄)
IMG_1642.jpeg

Yes Emma, you’ve got up, done your hair, make up and posed in the mirror loads, you definitely have flu 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 or no you don’t because you would barely be able to crawl out of bed if you did. twit.

Yes Emma, you’ve got up, done your hair, make up and posed in the mirror loads, you definitely have flu 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 or no you don’t because you would barely be able to crawl out of bed if you did. twit.
This is a girl who has some serious issues. It’s all fake. At least her mate Millyg can show her natural face, Emma makes herself look 10 years older than she is with all her slap. It’s not cute

I thought this, I had flu over the Xmas period and had to give up £500 worth of work as I could t get out of bed.
People saying they have flu when people die of it, and they have a cold really friends my gears

What really strikes me is these people who pretend or try and convince themselves they have a healthy relationship with exercise, their body, and food but she can’t just say “I’m staying home because my body needs rest and I am not well” she has to make a song and dance about feeling compelled to get steps in.

What really strikes me is these people who pretend or try and convince themselves they have a healthy relationship with exercise, their body, and food but she can’t just say “I’m staying home because my body needs rest and I am not well” she has to make a song and dance about feeling compelled to get steps in.
Exactly this - even the sob story she told about going to the gym only to get there and feel so ill she that she had to leave.. then posting the whole “don’t feel guilty about having rest days guys!!”

Why would you want to smother yourself in all that make up in the warm weather 🤮
I understand women enjoying wearing make up and feeling more confident when wearing it but she literally lives in it! Says a lot about her self-esteem when she can’t show herself looking natural. Summer is all about glowing, natural beauty. I couldn’t think of anything worse than coating my skin in layers of makeup in that heat. Imagine the melting! She must have to reapply about 50 times a day!