emmafituk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she had all these plans since coming home yet wasn’t she still supposed to be in the Maldives at this time?? Makes zero sense whatsoever.

Reactions: 3
I feel like she has bipolar or something.
It’s exhausting keeping up, one day she’s happy, the next she’s crying, the next she’s dancing manically with her cat, the next she’s sexually assaulted, the next she’s wearing nothing in the street, the next day it’s yoga.

It is very sad, but after having followed her for 3 years, I can see how broken she is.

Over the last 3 years, her follower count has stayer pretty much the same which is quite weird for such a big account…
I agree with this! And I find it so funny how every time she's on a downer, crying on the stories, etc. she always caveats by saying 'I just don't want to be fake online and pretend I'm happy, I want to be real with you guys' ... I'm like girl you never stop crying or showing the bad or the drama. Hence why I needed to unfollow. It's fab not seeing her on my feed or stories anymore..

Reactions: 1