emmafituk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad I found this thread. Think I’m gonna have to unfollow she irritates me so much 😩

Reactions: 2
Betting my house on her flying business to Australia 😂😂
---
Also does she actually own any full length tops 😅 if I was flying to Australia I’d be in my joggies and big hoody 😂

Reactions: 4
Why is she wearing her usual minimal clothes whilst everyone in the back of her photos is wearing coats and jumpers?

So Emma’s recent post and story about her weight - if you’ve been a long time lurker, you’ll remember that she got herself a coach who put her on a ridiculously low calorie diet which she took as a ‘challenge’ to see what bikini prep was all about. I vividly recall her posting about it a couple of years back saying she wanted to try it out for herself and provide feedback to her followers about the experience, so it baffles me that she fails to mention this anywhere these days and makes out she starved herself just to be skinny, only to then say she was body conscious the entire time? It’s so misleading. Screenshot is from 2019 when she was on 1200 calories a day.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
No one should have touched her, but she does dress like a 13 yr old who suddenly discovered she has boobs. It’s cringy.

She makes out like she’s eating normally but look at the size of her plates! They seem smaller than normal side plates. Even her main evening meal. Everything is in miniature. Look at the size of the buns on the sliders compared to her thumb.

IMG_0484.jpeg
IMG_0489.jpeg
IMG_0490.jpeg

The tacky lip liner and lip stick, the inability to wear anything that covers more than 3 inches of her body, the long straw hair, the obsession she has with herself is so cringe!

Reactions: 5
she wore a full length vest too yesterday which shocked me…however she wore it with a skirt so short Australia could see most likely see her arse hanging out the bottom of it

• Haha