emmafituk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for anyone to go through a sexual assault, however, the last thing on my mind right after with police all around taking statements (assuming that’s what’s they’re doing in the photos) would be to take photos and post to my stories.

Reactions: 6
I feel for anyone to go through a sexual assault, however, the last thing on my mind right after with police all around taking statements (assuming that’s what’s they’re doing in the photos) would be to take photos and post to my stories.
This has triggered me , I’ve been stalked and sexually assaulted by the same person . I use to come home at night after work and switch all the lights off and hide up stairs in case he came round.He ended up being arrested and charged but those times were really really dark ..I didn’t want anyone to know …posting pictures of police for attention . It’s a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This has triggered me , I’ve been stalked and sexually assaulted by the same person . I use to come home at night after work and switch all the lights off and hide up stairs in case he came round.He ended up being arrested and charged but those times were really really dark ..I didn’t want anyone to know …posting pictures of police for attention . It’s a joke
Omg how awful for you, so sorry you went through that

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m genuinely confused rn. Being stalked etc must be HORRIBLE for her I’m not disputing that but the very next day to be posting on instagram story’s with location tagged etc. is she dumb ?? If I was worried about stalking I would not be posting my live location for anyone to see

Reactions: 5
I’m genuinely confused rn. Being stalked etc must be HORRIBLE for her I’m not disputing that but the very next day to be posting on instagram story’s with location tagged etc. is she dumb ?? If I was worried about stalking I would not be posting my live location for anyone to see
She probably filmed then posted a bit later when she’d left, but yeah shes still tagging locations of places that she is regularly- especially the gym….

I notice she said she’s going to start doing this this morning…someone reads tattle 😂

i think too much exercise is the cause of her health issues.
---
It also baffles me how she documents herself crying all the time with selfies

Last edited:
It’s the way she constantly keeps complaining about unwanted male attention whilst posting pictures of herself in the gym showing off her arse.. 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How do we know she’s back in contact with Gabriel? I always thing I’m good at picking things up but then I come to Tattle and see I’ve missed loads 😂😂😂

He was in her picture of the police, and it says she still follows him. Also she’s been in little two seater cars whilst in Bath, I think he drove a few of those… might not be but just a guess.

lol at Andrew Tate offering her bodyguards. I think she loves the male attention

God it must be exhausting being with her and her constant filming obsession, way to ruin a trip to Paris.

God it must be exhausting being with her and her constant filming obsession, way to ruin a trip to Paris.
I’m cringing at what she is wearing. I am in Paris this week and no one else is dressed in short shorts and a crop top. It’s actually very modest here…. And it keeps raining!!!

Reactions: 1
She dresses so tacky. Also how hypocritical of her going away with Gabriel after all those reels of how her relationship was toxic and going to Australia healed her 😴

I can’t deal with “influencers” who film themselves crying!! It’s the definition of absolute narcissism! I don’t know about anyone else but when I cry I can’t remember a single time, mid-emotional breakdown when I’ve paused to set up my phone and tripod, put the selfie ring on, hit record to continue my meltdown. It’s so fake it’s unreal. I didn’t even read the caption it was that cringe to see.

Also don’t get me started on her bragging about multiple holidays she has had and still has coming up and putting a question box up asking where everyone else is travelling to this month…I’m convinced her goal genuinely is to make people feel tit about themselves isn’t it!? constant posts about Paris (obviously most of the photos including her arse) and then saying today she’s been MIA because her mh is bad. Do one now Emma
IMG_4716.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I can’t deal with “influencers” who film themselves crying!! It’s the definition of absolute narcissism! I don’t know about anyone else but when I cry I can’t remember a single time, mid-emotional breakdown when I’ve paused to set up my phone and tripod, put the selfie ring on, hit record to continue my meltdown. It’s so fake it’s unreal. I didn’t even read the caption it was that cringe to see.

Also don’t get me started on her bragging about multiple holidays she has had and still has coming up and putting a question box up asking where everyone else is travelling to this month…I’m convinced her goal genuinely is to make people feel tit about themselves isn’t it!? constant posts about Paris (obviously most of the photos including her arse) and then saying today she’s been MIA because her mh is bad. Do one now Emma
View attachment 2346967
Urgh I feel you on this! Who the hell takes multiple photos/videos of them crying. She is such an attention seeker. She says her mental health has taken a massive dip since getting back from Aus - didn’t stop her going on a free trip to Paris with her ‘toxic’ ex though did it

Reactions: 5