Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F79F53B8-279E-42C5-A115-83694F4C55D4.jpeg

Seems they certainly touched a nerve. It’s not ‘negative comments’, they’re criticising the fact that you’re fake Emma

Reactions: 16
That’s the thing with these influencers, it’s never them is it? It’s always someone else that has the issue.

Reactions: 8
You can enjoy some content and then still call
BS out on other stuff, doesn’t mean you’re forcing yourself to watch stuff you don’t like, just happens that you didn’t like the content in that video! She’s a child

Reactions: 10
Has anyone looked into the world of “Health at Every Size”, Fat Acceptance and how this ties in with Body Positivity? These movements have had blurred lines recently.. look into the work of Obese to Beast (John David Glaude)

I’m writing this on here because I am absolutely fed up of hearing influencers such as Emma Tamsin Hill preach about their healthy lifestyle, post their workouts and diets (in Emma’s case, a bipolar diet of plant-based or cheese feasts) all the time. She acts like she is gods gift and that we should be taking her advice?!!

Emma’s “fitness” content and even a collaboration (!!) with her personal trainer, the yoga videos, the plant-based diet etc etc..

She must be eating THOUSANDS of calories every single day, for her height and weight 2-3 times more calories than the average woman. You cannot eat that many calories on plant-based healthy diet as the foods are full of fibre and low-calorie...EVERYDAY.

She is showing us an absolute lie and needs counselling for her self-image and food-addiction. I truly feel sorry for the young women struggling with weight etc thinking that even if they workout they will still be big. Emma said she would post an honest video about her relationship with food several times, this is now a forgotten promise.

You cannot LOVE YOURSELF into a morbidly obese body. You cannot love yourself enough to overeat consistently and carry a large amount of extra harmful weight and just “accept it”.

I think Emma is deluded herself into this influencer personality, I don’t believe she is happy in her body.

Do not be influenced by influencers!

Reactions: 21
Has anyone looked into the world of “Health at Every Size”, Fat Acceptance and how this ties in with Body Positivity? These movements have had blurred lines recently.. look into the work of Obese to Beast (John David Glaude)

I’m writing this on here because I am absolutely fed up of hearing influencers such as Emma Tamsin Hill preach about their healthy lifestyle, post their workouts and diets (in Emma’s case, a bipolar diet of plant-based or cheese feasts) all the time. She acts like she is gods gift and that we should be taking her advice?!!

Emma’s “fitness” content and even a collaboration (!!) with her personal trainer, the yoga videos, the plant-based diet etc etc..

She must be eating THOUSANDS of calories every single day, for her height and weight 2-3 times more calories than the average woman. You cannot eat that many calories on plant-based healthy diet as the foods are full of fibre and low-calorie...EVERYDAY.

She is showing us an absolute lie and needs counselling for her self-image and food-addiction. I truly feel sorry for the young women struggling with weight etc thinking that even if they workout they will still be big. Emma said she would post an honest video about her relationship with food several times, this is now a forgotten promise.

You cannot LOVE YOURSELF into a morbidly obese body. You cannot love yourself enough to overeat consistently and carry a large amount of extra harmful weight and just “accept it”.

I think Emma is deluded herself into this influencer personality, I don’t believe she is happy in her body.

I wish I could like this a thousand times over!

Reactions: 5

Love obese to beast!
I think Emma is very much drawn in my the HAES community, much of her words about her health/exercise are identical to those said by others in the community.
Great videos out there about leaving the HAES community would probably open her eyes to the risks of her lifestyle

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t tier 3 lockdown mean you cannot eat out indoors with anyone who you don’t live with? She lives alone so was doing that today. I just hope it’s not her parents

Doesn’t tier 3 lockdown mean you cannot eat out indoors with anyone who you don’t live with? She lives alone so was doing that today. I just hope it’s not her parents
Living alone she could form a support bubble with another household, and for all intents and purposes will be treated as part of that household, so can eat together, be in each others houses etc.
Its got to the the same support bubble household though you can't chop and change.

Yeah last time in lock down she seemed to form a support bubble with her pals and her parents.. not how it works. Keen to see if she actually sticks to it this time

Yes deffo look at how the HAES movement and (fat) body positivity has had a devastating impact on the mental and physical health of (mostly) women struggling with their weight...

By accepting and loving yourself into a morbidly obese body and tricking yourself into thinking it is OK to be that size and most importantly eat large amounts of crap food that clog your arteries.. it is dangerous. Many women have LEFT the HAES community and woken up to how neglecting their health and loving their bodies in the process, has lead them down a fatal rabbit hole.
Influencers such as Emma Hill or worldwide stars such as Tess Holiday are sending the wrong message.. particularly with their partnerships with fabletics!!

Just to re-iterate my previous point: I do not believe Emma is happy in her body.

Reactions: 6
ALSO I am saying this as I used to love the old Emma’s videos and follow her closely and really like her, she has definitely changed..
If you look at her vlogs with Brandon I personally thought their relationship was really strange. She constantly talks over him, she’s always telling him off, he worked for her and lived in her home and had no life of his own any more. Online they seem to be very on and off...I’d be really interested to hear his point of view

While I’m here.. how did Emma think that a bouncy ball was a SLAM BALL??! A slam ball weighs about 8-10kg and would be an effort to lift off the ground.. whereas a bouncy ball is round and weightless..

Don’t take her gym advice huns x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also just to clarify, you can absolutely be healthy at every size by eating a nutritious healthy diet and keeping active/ mobile.
However if you are healthy at your size for a long period of time, this will lead to weight loss.

Reactions: 7
While I’m here.. how did Emma think that a bouncy ball was a SLAM BALL??! A slam ball weighs about 8-10kg and would be an effort to lift off the ground.. whereas a bouncy ball is round and weightless..

Don’t take her gym advice huns x
Also just to clarify, you can absolutely be healthy at every size by eating a nutritious healthy diet and keeping active/ mobile.
However if you are healthy at your size for a long period of time, this will lead to weight loss.
Honestly she exposes herself at this point. Anyone who actually works out would never get them confused. Just put down the camera & actually work out fraudbae Emma 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve read this thread since Emma mentioned it a while back and I agree with some things pointed out here.
I am not plus size but I enjoyed Emma’s personality but since her online prescribe grew, so has her ego. If you look at her follower count compared to how many likes/views she gets, it’s quite low tbh. However, she feels like she has to put on this huge front to seem like the cooler influences. She isn’t edgy, she isn’t cool, she isn’t even stylish.
However, the reason I feel compelled to write this is because I feel Emma is a hypocrite. She constantly talks about black lives and black owned businesses (which as a person of colour I appreciate) but when she talks, she does this whole act. The whole tapping her nails together and the American accent saying “saweeeeetie” is synonymous with African American women. In the USA, women labelled “ghetto” if they act in this way but Emma fetishised it and gets a pass. She doesn’t see how pathetic she looks and how her constant desire for approval from people she doesn’t know is extremely desperate.
I saw a while ago people talked trash about Callie Thorpe and I never understood it in all honestly because I feel she’s genuine and stands on what she supports. When the brand anthropology were called out for racism, Callie cut ties. She doesn’t try to use language that is used by POC, she doesn’t try to act like an IG baddie, she’s just putting out normal content.
Emma, however, aligns herself with a girl who black fishes, constantly backtracks on what she says RE: I don’t want to be fetishised but is okay when it’s a cute guy on tiktok doing it. She comes off a rude and this is petty AF but her nose and hairline annoy me especially when she does those stupid faces in a desperate attempt to be cool. Does anyone remember when she was going to “get surgery to fix the inside of her nose?” It never happened, I guess she thought she could blag a free nose job in exchange for a post lol. Girl went to Turkey, she could have fixed her nose and hairline in one go.
Her brand is basic AF, the bags and stickers are trash, the T-shirt’s are overpriced for what they are. She doesn’t put any effort into the designs at all, YOU ARE ENOUGH (wow I wonder how long it took to think of that). She doesn’t sell anything original, it looks like an overpriced version of sweatshirts and T-shirt you can find on ASOS.
I hope Emma reads this because girl, there is nothing here that I wouldn’t say you personally. In fact I messaged you a while ago about your hypocrisy and got blocked so you can run and tell Twitter that you can’t handle the truth because you seek validation so badly, you are so desperate for people to like you, to think you are cool, etc. Act your skin colour and stop trying to copy the way POC act and their way of talking SAWEEEEEETIE.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.