Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her cutting an all body top into an ‘crop top’ with blunt kitchen scissors, she sometimes ties those huge men’s shirts she wears in a knot to show off her huge gut...just really odd! She never seems to wear the ill fitting stuff from her hauls, it looks like she’s about to rip out of those tight dresses like the hulk. It annoys me that young people believe her when she says the clothes from those vile hauls are ‘cute’ she never wears them to go out and about - she’s usually wearing those huge baggy jeans and a huge men’s shirt tied in a knot with huge 👟 she will say anything for her sponsors. Why not be honest with her followers they are all v young, and they believe her. That’s what annoys me about, she’s so selfish.
View attachment 275060

View attachment 275061
What on earth is going on here...
her poor knees in the photo

also, nothing against anouones stairs as mine are shocking, but my stairs also wouldn’t ge used as a backdrop for photos. What a weird set up

Reactions: 2
her poor knees in the photo

also, nothing against anouones stairs as mine are shocking, but my stairs also wouldn’t ge used as a backdrop for photos. What a weird set up
that was taken when she lived in a house with her friends in manchester i think
i much preferred her when she lived with those girls, they grounded her and called her out on her tit
i think the reasons she's so unbearable atm is because no-one is telling her the truth about how she's coming across

Reactions: 6
Emma's story is really irritating me. she doesn't want people to tell her to do cardio, but she's also telling gals that they shouldn't do cardio because they will find lifting 'more enjoyable'

shut up Emma. its bleeping unique to every individual and if you don't like someone dictating your gym time, don't tell other girls what YOU (unfit, only just discovered the gym) think THEY would enjoy more. Some of them haven't only just discovered exercise and know what they like.

she's so hypocritical. since when she she become the health and fitness expert we all need? oh wait. she didn't.

Reactions: 12
News flash Emma - cardio strengthens and tones too. Don’t call out people for being dumb if you’re not giving factually correct advice.

She never shows cardio work ours because she does not have the stamina and instead posts the same stuff over and over. Why is she saying people who run on the treadmill are punishing themselves? Running is my passion. bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
News flash Emma - cardio strengthens and tones too. Don’t call out people for being dumb if you’re not giving factually correct advice.

She never shows cardio work ours because she does not have the stamina and instead posts the same stuff over and over. Why is she saying people who run on the treadmill are punishing themselves? Running is my passion. bleeping idiot.
Spot on! The only one punishing themselves is Emma, who SEEMS to regularly work out yet is getting bigger and bigger each year.

Hands up those who are taking fitness advice from Emma..........Nobody? Not even one? Thought so 😂 carry on lifting your lil 3kg dumb bells babes, and let us runners get on with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

you said it perfectly!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve been a long time snooper of this thread but I actually got something to say finally!
So at risk of getting blocked off Emma I did actually message her about her not quarantining and she said this (see photo below) I cba arguing cus I’m tryna channel positive vibes and I don’t get that off her. She actually didn’t block me after which was super strange.

I used to well love watching her cus we’re from the same area am sure we went to the same college, she were the year below me but recently the AUDACITY of how fake she is is bleeping infuriating. As a big gal myself I really think she’s kinda more harmful that not??? Like I am veggie, almost vegan (which I stick to unlike some 👀) and I’m cutting out sugar and I don’t really exercise except walk everywhere and cycle occasionally and I’ve lost more weight/toned more than she has doing all this active shite. I just really don’t think she’s as good of a role model as she wants to be and it’s almost harmful for the fat community at times. Anyways, looking forward to being blocked 🤪🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I’ve been a long time snooper of this thread but I actually got something to say finally!
So at risk of getting blocked off Emma I did actually message her about her not quarantining and she said this (see photo below) I cba arguing cus I’m tryna channel positive vibes and I don’t get that off her. She actually didn’t block me after which was super strange.

I used to well love watching her cus we’re from the same area am sure we went to the same college, she were the year below me but recently the AUDACITY of how fake she is is bleeping infuriating. As a big gal myself I really think she’s kinda more harmful that not??? Like I am veggie, almost vegan (which I stick to unlike some 👀) and I’m cutting out sugar and I don’t really exercise except walk everywhere and cycle occasionally and I’ve lost more weight/toned more than she has doing all this active shite. I just really don’t think she’s as good of a role model as she wants to be and it’s almost harmful for the fat community at times. Anyways, looking forward to being blocked 🤪🥴
Well done- I think she’s telling porkies mind 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s such a bullshitter, she absolutely did not get back before the lockdown 🙄 just like a few other people in this lockdown she has no consideration for others including her at risk parents, and just wants to think about “me, me, me”

Also just watched her story about spot patches and the way she says “have a good dyayyyyy” at the end goes through me. At this point I only follow her to moan about her 🙈

Reactions: 8
Deffo telling porkies. Turkey was removed from the travel corridor on Saturday 3rd Oct. She flew out on 29th Sept, there’s no way she was only there for 3 days to make it back before it took effect.

Deffo telling porkies. Turkey was removed from the travel corridor on Saturday 3rd Oct. She flew out on 29th Sept, there’s no way she was only there for 3 days to make it back before it took effect.
i don’t remember seeing any stories about her journey back either, kept it hidden so she could make the dates suit her and she could tell people she didn’t have to isolate!
pretty sure she said she was there for a week too!

She needs to size up! They all looked way too small in her new video
I think much of the tat she promotes only goes up to 24 and she is about a size 28-30, like the 'fashion nova jean haul', I checked and those jeans only go to a size 24 which explains them looking like they were sprayed on. Instead of the Hill admitting they're too small and being honest she obviously thinks we're all blind and continues to parade around rubbing herself intimately and quoting lyrics from Beyonce songs. Shes desperate to convince us that she has a peachy arse...and they they suck her in (she does the actions with her mouth - horrifying!). She never gives honest reviews, its all about the money and she has no respect for herself or her 'followers'. Even the converse she promotes don't fit her around the ankles and instead of her calling them out and saying they need to be inclusive she BS the viewer about how wonderful they are.

• Heart
I think much of the tat she promotes only goes up to 24 and she is about a size 28-30, like the 'fashion nova jean haul', I checked and those jeans only go to a size 24 which explains them looking like they were sprayed on. Instead of the Hill admitting they're too small and being honest she obviously thinks we're all blind and continues to parade around rubbing herself intimately and quoting lyrics from Beyonce songs. Shes desperate to convince us that she has a peachy arse...and they they suck her in (she does the actions with her mouth - horrifying!). She never gives honest reviews, its all about the money and she has no respect for herself or her 'followers'. Even the converse she promotes don't fit her around the ankles and instead of her calling them out and saying they need to be inclusive she BS the viewer about how wonderful they are.
I feel like she is delusional about her size, but also (I’m not a fan of the term “body type”) she seems a bit deluded about where she carries her weight. Obviously you can wear what you want, but she seems to think she carries her weight perfectly and the reality is she has quite a small bum and her stomach area goes out further than her bum!
I think she thinks she looks like plus size models like dani dmc (if you look on insta)

Not sure if I’m making sense!!

Reactions: 5
396D3901-BAEF-4F4D-84A9-2FE0A43F4625.jpeg

Lol thought our girl Ems was ‘getting shagged’ recently?? Did that change so quickly because she’s so repulsive or is it another fake personality for a quick quid in the hope Fashionnova didn’t see all her posts?🤣

Reactions: 9
She must be mentally f****d with the fantasy world she lives in. The constant lies is enough to mess up anyones mental health

I feel like she is delusional about her size, but also (I’m not a fan of the term “body type”) she seems a bit deluded about where she carries her weight. Obviously you can wear what you want, but she seems to think she carries her weight perfectly and the reality is she has quite a small bum and her stomach area goes out further than her bum!
I think she thinks she looks like plus size models like dani dmc (if you look on insta)

[/QUOTE
View attachment 277206
Lol thought our girl Ems was ‘getting shagged’ recently?? Did that change so quickly because she’s so repulsive or is it another fake personality for a quick quid in the hope Fashionnova didn’t see all her posts?🤣
Yes, whats with the psychotic behaviour recently...bet Brandon is relieved he's out of it. I think he's in hiding.

Tier 3 lockdown in Lancashire now so we better not be seeing our gyal out and about mixing here there and everywhere when she's got two at risk parents and at her weight, her at risk self too

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Dani DMC has such a beautiful face! and she's quite proportionate like Ashley graham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.