Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also someone pls tell this girl she hasn’t got curly hair so pls stop begging it... her hair is so flat and greasy, using products that are SUPPOSED to be for tight ringlet curls or on Afro hair is NOT going to save your fine limp locks... remember when she wore a bonnet to bed?!? An actual BONNET meant for Afro hair 😂😂 This girl is deluded it’s bizarre

She sells out but nobody knows how large her supply is. She always says “omg we didn’t know the drop would be so successful” but she’s said that every drop so surely she would increase her stock? Her follow count doesn’t rise that much from drop to drop. Hypothetically speaking if she had a very limited amount of stock, she would sell out quickly. Like I said before, her account following doesn’t match her social media interaction.
just over 19,600 followers on AllBody and rarely gets 2000 likes on the posts, same with her personal account 90,000+ and her likes are extremely low in comparison.
The fact of the matter is, her brand is becoming old and repetitive very quickly. The only thing she has done is take the same concept that PLT, ASOS, Boohoo have (slogan tees) but expanded the plus size range. She charges more for a basic item, Emma doesn’t know fashion, regardless of her degree.
If you look at people like Rihanna, who is naturally stylish and even some IG girls, they have a natural swag that Emma thinks she has and she doesn’t.
She can’t even wear the correct size clothing.
I know right!!! She buys size 20 pants but then pulls them up so high over her stomach that they’re practically on her boobs....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Halloween outfit ‘haul’

My EYES. And ears 🤮🤬
is it me or are the black boots with the police outfit not zipped up properly? Cause her legs are too fat for them?
Her ‘fat pu$$y’ on display for us all to see🤮

NONE of those outfits fit her. And that black bra didn’t even fit her... no wonder she never wears one, she probs can’t get fit properly because she’s too scared to admit that she has too much fat and NO boobs to fill a bra

Reactions: 7
would just like to say I’ve been on this thread since the start and it’s grown so much lmao her talking about it just helped more people realise how problematic she is

Reactions: 9
Yeah her business will flop eventually, I don’t think anyone above 16 would wear those cringe slogan tees. I hope not anyway

The Halloween outfit ‘haul’

My EYES. And ears 🤮🤬
None of the outfits fit her properly but she didn’t mention anything negative at all. So much from the “I nEvEr pRoMoTe aNy tHiNg I DoNt LiKE” Queen

Reactions: 5
At this point I truly believe she must have a stash of clothes in her real size because no way is she squeezing herself into clothes that are 3 sizes too small and tight for her day to day life. Doing it for a YouTube video is hard enough.

Reactions: 4
Compare the outfits with belts to those without and it’s so obvious how much she squeezes herself into belts and does them super tight to look like she has a different body shape.
Goes on about not wearing shape wear but uses a belt to squish inches of her waist? Lmao what

She is SPILLING out the last outfit. Not ONE part of it fits her right? How is that an advert for a brand? She looks absolutely ridiculous. How does she claim to know anything about fashion when she can’t even wear clothes that fit her AT ALL.

Reactions: 3
1BCEBC2D-BBE7-4FE7-B879-A2205EDC8180.jpeg

So unbelievably cringe. Also please stop forcing the “peachy bum”. It’s not going to happen.

A82BCF46-5251-46FA-82D1-65516E2CAD78.jpeg

She needs to stop with this pose, I’m embarrassed for her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Unsure if this is a reach but her in that police outfit and the tit she was saying doesn't sit right with me. All of us here support the black community, as does Emma with her promotion of black businesses. But her faux persona, her use of AAVE, mannerisms and gestures are all taken from black femmes and yet here she is in a gross "sexy" police outfit, telling us to freeze and telling us that she will arrest us. Making almost a mockery of the words black people often hear at the hands of the police when a minute ago she's on her story speaking on police brutality following George Floyd. She's just a damn mess, real low down dirty damn mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
8C3A7431-C709-4641-9520-DA832D05749F.jpeg
8118B057-10F9-42BC-86F8-665C86DF2B69.jpeg
41A693A9-DB22-4ADD-AB69-1FADE5C0523A.jpeg

Does she even watch these back? Why would you wear something that’s clearly 2 sizes too small?
She’s literally making herself a laughing stock for free stuff and money.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 285884View attachment 285885View attachment 285886
Does she even watch these back? Why would you wear something that’s clearly 2 sizes too small?
She’s literally making herself a laughing stock for free stuff and money.
I literally see zero point in her video of Halloween outfits.. there is no clubbing this year, we aren’t allowed house parties Or large gatherings, nothing is open this year so where would she wear these outfits to? Her living room? Also that’s even giving her the benefit of the doubt that she’d wear them.. no way she would go out in public dressed like that, she’s a holy show 😳 Despite being all “body positivity ✌🏼” I 100% think she changes out of these “cute going out outfits” into her size 28 joggers and sweaters and crashes on her sofa 🤷🏼‍♀️ Guaranteed they’re never worn in real life, Its all part of a fake bo-po image to gain a few more views and some clout 🙄

Id go as far as to say she’s making a bleeping mockery of the plus size body positivity movement.

Reactions: 14
Yikes the Halloween outfits, I normally don’t have much to say about her on here bc I do like her, but that’s EXACTLY the kind of stuff she would have had in one of her funny/honest tit talking hauls back in 2018. The ones that got her popular ygm

The stark difference does indubitably show what influencers will do for sponsorships/money ... not sure why I’m surprised bc it’s legit their job, but it’s still quite disappointing I guess

Ok I just watched the whole igtv thing and... I actually got pure awkward vibes from it, because of the blatant mismatch between her enthusiasm levels and the quality/fit of the outfits? Whatever you think about big girls showing skin aside, the actual clothes just looked so uncomfy and crappy quality, how is that considered good advertisement? She even said a couple of times how parts of the outfits full on didn’t work, like the stockings wouldn’t go on, the last bodysuit wouldn’t cover her chest/kept falling down... then not a minute later she says ‘anyway go shop fashionnova Halloween’ as if to reinforce the fact that it’s actually an ad, and not a fail video like it kinda seems?

Strange

Last edited:
It’s just sad to me seeing how much she’s changed the last few years. I genuinely was a huge supporter of her when I found her in 2018 because it was so cool to finally see a plus sized girl wearing the fashion style that I myself liked that wasn’t just weird floral things and fuckin PEPLUMS and I used to like the big sister vibe she used to have (before she tried forcing it and it became disingenuous) but i actually cant bare to watch her content anymore. she’s just so obnoxious now and her inability to take valid criticism and her hypocrisy is just too much man. she claims she’s all ~spiritual~ and ~positive vibes only~ but like most people like that (see also; grace victory) theyre actually super nasty, bitchy and toxic and use it to deflect any valid criticisms that come their way loooool i just cba for her anymore.

the point made earlier about the insensitivity of the police outfit was spot on too. EVERYTHING she does is for social media (BLM and other social justice stuff, working out etc) but she ain’t actually about any of it in real life. if she REALLY cared about the black community as much as she likes to make it seem like she does she would have known that a bleeping ‘sexy’ police officer outfit is so bleeping inappropriate and insensitive. her ‘support’ for the black community is so gratuitous and all for fuckin show when corroborated with her other behaviours and it’s actually sick. black people’s struggles are not something for you to monopolise on to make yourself look like a good person. that’s some weird fuckin white saviour tit. i’m glad i’m not the only one that’s gotten tired of her this year

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Id go as far as to say she’s making a bleeping mockery of the plus size body positivity movement.
she literally is, all my mates love her bc we’re from the same area and it is nice to see a Preston gal do “well” but as the fat gal I bleeping ate her. She is really harmful to the fat community with her fake body positivity and lies about her ‘healthy habits’.

Also, I’m a brand ambassador too for a smaller ethical n sustainable brand and there is no WAY they would send me clothes that didn’t fit bc it looks bad for her but i guess she’s dead small compared to PLY/FN/ASOS. I get secondhand embarrassment from watching these ‘hauls’ makes me VOM rlly. Not just bc they don’t fit but if you’re this worldly earthy in touch PLANT BASED DIET EATING person why you promoting brands that are racist and unsustainable who also don’t pay their staff properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Unsure if this is a reach but her in that police outfit and the tit she was saying doesn't sit right with me. All of us here support the black community, as does Emma with her promotion of black businesses. But her faux persona, her use of AAVE, mannerisms and gestures are all taken from black femmes and yet here she is in a gross "sexy" police outfit, telling us to freeze and telling us that she will arrest us. Making almost a mockery of the words black people often hear at the hands of the police when a minute ago she's on her story speaking on police brutality following George Floyd. She's just a damn mess, real low down dirty damn mess.
I think Emma is a knob but tbh I really think that is a reach... it’s just a Halloween costume, loads of people dress up as police officers for Halloween and always have done 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yeah definitely is a reach, Emma dressing up in a cop outfit is not insensitive to BLM movement or George Floyd.
we cannot make something like the police become offensive, trivial or triggering..?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.