Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Emma is a knob but tbh I really think that is a reach... it’s just a Halloween costume, loads of people dress up as police officers for Halloween and always have done 🙄
I really don’t think it’s a reach, just because people have dressed as them for years doesn’t make it ok, after everything that has already happened this year with police brutality and BLM it’s actually quite insensitive to a community she is apparently so supportive of 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really don’t think it’s a reach, just because people have dressed as them for years doesn’t make it ok, after everything that has already happened this year with police brutality and BLM it’s actually quite insensitive to a community she is apparently so supportive of 🤷🏻‍♀️
I suppose we will have to agree to disagree on this one!
I don’t think most people are that deep. It’s like saying she shouldn’t dress up as an army soldier due to possibly causing offence to people who have been affected by war.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So much to unpack here.....

Also. This is INDECENT. I’m sorry but wtf is she doing?!? She is literally hanging out of this!!! It’s at least 3 sizes too small!! Just because you are plus size and all about the body confidence movement it doesn’t mean you have to hang out of outfits way too small for you!! That’s not it boo. You’re making a mockery of the movement.

Attachments

I suppose we will have to agree to disagree on this one!
I don’t think most people are that deep. It’s like saying she shouldn’t dress up as an army soldier due to possibly causing offence to people who have been affected by war.
Well considering the army, both UK and US have murdered countless innocent men, women and children, I should hope she wouldn't dress up in one. But yes, let's agree to disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So much to unpack here.....

Also. This is INDECENT. I’m sorry but wtf is she doing?!? She is literally hanging out of this!!! It’s at least 3 sizes too small!! Just because you are plus size and all about the body confidence movement it doesn’t mean you have to hang out of outfits way too small for you!! That’s not it boo. You’re making a mockery of the movement.
If your underarm fat is trying to escape from your outfit it’s a good indication you need to size up 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well considering the army, both UK and US have murdered countless innocent men, women and children, I should hope she wouldn't dress up in one. But yes, let's agree to disagree.
I’m just saying as much as I dislike Emma I think it’s unfair on this occasion to infer those negative connotations from a Halloween costume. It’s prob all they had on SHEIN she could squeeze herself into 😂
I’m supportive of the BLM movement but I wouldn’t think if one of my friends dressed us a police officer they would be anti BLM?
Anyway that’s not the point of this thread- all the costumes look bleeping terrible so least we can all agree on that

Reactions: 6
Those Halloween outfits, I can’t cope. The bodysuit, her flesh is literally trying to escape... I’m all for body positivity and feeling happy in your body but this is awful, she needs to wear clothes that fit her body, it’s unflattering and makes her look even bigger than if she was wearing something that fit and covered her in the right places. I can’t fathom the delusion???

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Those Halloween outfits, I can’t cope. The bodysuit, her flesh is literally trying to escape... I’m all for body positivity and feeling happy in your body but this is awful, she needs to wear clothes that fit her body, it’s unflattering and makes her look even bigger than if she was wearing something that fit and covered her in the right places. I can’t fathom the delusion???
this!!!

she cannot look in the mirror and genuinely think she looks good. Delusion to the extreme!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 285850
So unbelievably cringe. Also please stop forcing the “peachy bum”. It’s not going to happen.

View attachment 285851
She needs to stop with this pose, I’m embarrassed for her.
Shocked she didn’t put a too tight belt on the velvet dress! That outfit shows she has no waist whatsoever. Big or small she wouldn’t be considered curvy, which is clearly why she tries to force it with the belt and pulling her knickers up to her ribs. Only problem is the belt looks possibly worse as her fat spills out over the top of it. Again, could be solved if only she didn’t delude herself into buying 3 sizes smaller than what she is.

yeah all the halloween outfits do look awful..

Originally, she had a genuine goal of helping companies find good fitting and even flattering clothing for plus size women as it can be very hard for women to find good comfortable stylish clothes on the high street (this has of course improved in recent years).

Now she thinks EVERYTHING looks 'cute' when it is not flattering on her figure, would never leave the house wearing it and just looks like cheap tat. Which is NOT helpful. I agree with previous comment that it could be argued that now she is making a bleeping mockery of the plus size/ bopo community

Also,Emma please just admit you need to size up. Leggings are not meant to stretch out in the 'fupa' area in this way!

Alot of females dont like the numbers associated with dress sizes but duck the numbers.. if something fits well and looks nice noone cares about the number on the label.

This is NOT helpful for plus size women im sure.
Screenshot 2020-10-24 at 15.47.49.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sure everyone seen the pics she posted in the bra and knicker set (ASOS) her waist looked TINY!! I was thinking wtf is going on??? THEN comes the Halloween outfits and her waist is completely different. It’s still the smallest part of her but just no where near as small as the other pictures made it look. I feel like she may have altered them in some way 🤔

I’m sure everyone seen the pics she posted in the bra and knicker set (ASOS) her waist looked TINY!! I was thinking wtf is going on??? THEN comes the Halloween outfits and her waist is completely different. It’s still the smallest part of her but just no where near as small as the other pictures made it look. I feel like she may have altered them in some way 🤔
I don’t remember that pic??

Reactions: 1
This one! Her waist looks tiny but very different to her shape in the Halloween outfits
the way she’s standing is definitely giving her the look of having a smaller waist. Looks like she’s pushing her bum out and pulling her leg forward and upwards

Also just to clarify, you can absolutely be healthy at every size by eating a nutritious healthy diet and keeping active/ mobile.
However if you are healthy at your size for a long period of time, this will lead to weight loss.
It’s true, I agree.
Ultimately when you are engaging in healthier lifestyle choices, it can lead to weight loss. How much however would depend on factors such as, genetics, income, where you live etc. ( there are more, i’m just tired and should be sleeping lol )

It is also true that as humans we do come in literally all shapes and sizes. Some people carry more body fat around their middle and some don’t have tummies at all. I just don’t believe in shaming people for it. Body shame doesn’t encourage people to take up healthier lifestyle behaviours, it just makes people feel worse about themselves and their bodies causing a knockdown effect.

In regards to Emma though, the only thing that bothers me royally is her blatant black fishing, use of BVE/AAVE and her weird blaccent, wearing headscarves/ durags for “ fashion”, her crappy merch company with its copied slogans, acting like she’s a “ baddie “ from london when she’s from preston 🙄, her hideous styling and her bizarre belief that she has curly hair 💀

Ok that was more than one thing 😅

I used to really really like Emma but it was when she said “let me not turn around” for me. Sherlina Nym says things like “let me not talk too much” and I think it may be because she’s German and English isn’t her first language.

The blatant copying / plagiarism / black fishing from Emma is just absolutely embarrassing and she needs to stop.

• Heart
She also copies Rhea Ellen, she’s a hilarious YouTuber. They met before and Emma watched her videos and she started to mimic Rheas actions and way of talking. Rhea is naturally funny, Emma is naturally cringe and needs to give it up.

Also, has anyone ever heard of Lollyxm, her sister was the model for Allbaby and she modelled once for Allbody. She’s a social media friend of Emma, who literally spreads support of BLM and thinks she is super woke because she used to travel all the way to Florida to visit her African American boyfriend and thinks it’s enough to qualify her to talk on behalf of the black community. Despite all this support, she does IG lives with POC and people from poorer countries who can’t speak much English. She acts all innocent and her viewers will start roasting the person. It makes my blood boil, I called her out during the live and the viewers started attacking me for calling her out on the bullshit. Honestly these “woke” people are low-key hypocrites.

• Angry
She also copies Rhea Ellen, she’s a hilarious YouTuber. They met before and Emma watched her videos and she started to mimic Rheas actions and way of talking. Rhea is naturally funny, Emma is naturally cringe and needs to give it up.

Also, has anyone ever heard of Lollyxm, her sister was the model for Allbaby and she modelled once for Allbody. She’s a social media friend of Emma, who literally spreads support of BLM and thinks she is super woke because she used to travel all the way to Florida to visit her African American boyfriend and thinks it’s enough to qualify her to talk on behalf of the black community. Despite all this support, she does IG lives with POC and people from poorer countries who can’t speak much English. She acts all innocent and her viewers will start roasting the person. It makes my blood boil, I called her out during the live and the viewers started attacking me for calling her out on the bullshit. Honestly these “woke” people are low-key hypocrites.
Yesss I know of Lollyxm, I used to follow her back in the day but stopped as her excessive tanning put me off and trying to be black? I do believe you can sniff these white girls who fetish black men out. Emma is one of them too 💀. I never knew about the lives, that’s mad. I’m sorry that happened to you 💛

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.