Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also just to clarify, you can absolutely be healthy at every size by eating a nutritious healthy diet and keeping active/ mobile.
However if you are healthy at your size for a long period of time, this will lead to weight loss.

Literally I’m like a bit smaller than her at a s22, a year older than her, I eat alright and I don’t do rigorous exercise, just walk and cycle everywhere and use a stepper at home and I have noticed a difference in myself since adding the stepper into my daily routine and adding more veggies. I also eat a vegetarian diet which is becoming more and more plant based. There is NO WAY she isn’t binging as well as portraying herself as this healthy living expert at her weight, not a chance, she wouldn’t be able to maintain her size if she didn’t binge

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Absolutely, I wish she was just honest about it all. As I said before I feel sorry for the young women who follow her content and believe they will still struggle with their weight even if they eat healthy and exercise (and even has a personal trainer, which we all know are bloody expensive...

Reactions: 6
So is her aim of All Body to spread a message of body positivity in sizes Small to XXL or is it to make money off any product she can create and dispatch? This company is just a joke, name ONE company that is this CONFUSED😭

What does Home Body even mean I am done😭😭
At last because we could only ever find home decor in straight size! Emma doing the Lord's work and giving the world a plus size reed diffuser.

Feng Shui at every size!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ALSO I am saying this as I used to love the old Emma’s videos and follow her closely and really like her, she has definitely changed..
If you look at her vlogs with Brandon I personally thought their relationship was really strange. She constantly talks over him, she’s always telling him off, he worked for her and lived in her home and had no life of his own any more. Online they seem to be very on and off...I’d be really interested to hear his point of view
She was a breath of fresh air at first, but I was anticipating she'd end up with a thread on here after a while!

She make the mistake of using her subscribers to promote her crap brand, and then just fell for her own hype very quickly. The body positive movement, considering what it's about, has allowed the growth of some very questionable, narcissistic characters.

Her branding isn’t done well.
Allbody offshot to allbaby for kids but home body for home stuff. Either branch off with “all——“ or “——body” so that you build a brand

Reactions: 9
So is her aim of All Body to spread a message of body positivity in sizes Small to XXL or is it to make money off any product she can create and dispatch? This company is just a joke, name ONE company that is this CONFUSED😭

What does Home Body even mean I am done😭😭
I think she is just creating anything at this point and trying to get it out before Christmas, So she can send influancers her crappy Christmas Box 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly thing even AllHome would be better than home body ffs. U just know it’s Poundland tat she’ll flog for £20

Reactions: 7
All body refers to body positivity and “all bodies are good bodies”.. Home body what🥴🥴🥴!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So she’s moving on from the overdone “motto” PLT/boohoo sweatshirts to bath bombs...seems like she will just flog anything she can buy for cheap wholesale. Absolutely no direction when it comes to her brand but I guess it’s all about making a quick buck. She’s also not willing to put in the time or effort so this is what she ends up with. Just SO transparent that she’s trying to come up with things to shill for Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It seems every influenza and their granny is shilling homewares now. I hope she doesn’t try and flog candles that smell like her vagina a la Gwyneth!

• Haha
I know damn well Emma isn’t trying to sell some Radox bath salts mixed with dried petals girl give it up, it’s desperate at this point. I wonder how much she’s going to sell this for, she’s not a luxury or high end brand. Her items are very low quality or even unoriginal and she really thinks she’s making major moves. Chile go back to the boardroom aka your parents living room.
The business is so unorganised. She is trying anything to keep the business relevant. Tacky bags, childish stickers, face masks. Sis, please nobody wants your overpriced underwhelming junk. She doesn’t even wear her clothes unless it’s before a release 😂 girl you don’t even duck with your tit and you think we do?! She’s all for anti racism and pro black lives but SIS!!!! Fashion Nova has been called out for racism and lack of representation from POC but you don’t mind working with them? You are a walking talking hypocrite with a white saviour complex. Go ahead and log off me 💅🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The thing is Emma knows she has followers that will buy anything she gives out on all body, so sadly we may see this is crap but it’s still going to sell out smh

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She uses the CHEAPEST material stuff then just adds a basic generic slogan like “I matter” onto it like I couldn’t just do that myself?????? All her stuff looks so cheap and tacky

She sells out but nobody knows how large her supply is. She always says “omg we didn’t know the drop would be so successful” but she’s said that every drop so surely she would increase her stock? Her follow count doesn’t rise that much from drop to drop. Hypothetically speaking if she had a very limited amount of stock, she would sell out quickly. Like I said before, her account following doesn’t match her social media interaction.
just over 19,600 followers on AllBody and rarely gets 2000 likes on the posts, same with her personal account 90,000+ and her likes are extremely low in comparison.
The fact of the matter is, her brand is becoming old and repetitive very quickly. The only thing she has done is take the same concept that PLT, ASOS, Boohoo have (slogan tees) but expanded the plus size range. She charges more for a basic item, Emma doesn’t know fashion, regardless of her degree.
If you look at people like Rihanna, who is naturally stylish and even some IG girls, they have a natural swag that Emma thinks she has and she doesn’t.
She can’t even wear the correct size clothing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.