Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if she said woman of colour or POC that wouldn't be outdated. You have no right to tell people how to speak.
As a black woman I have every right to call out the use of the word ‘coloured’ in relation to race. It’s incredibly outdated. I understand the poster did not want to give out their race but woc or poc would have been sufficient

Reactions: 9
As a black woman I have every right to call out the use of the word ‘coloured’ in relation to race. It’s incredibly outdated. I understand the poster did not want to give out their race but woc or poc would have been sufficient
I hope this ok ok to ask.Why is the word coloured so offensive?I admit I may have used it although I would probably have used black or POC.I obviously don't want to be offensive so I'd like to educate myself

Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
I hope this ok ok to ask.Why is the word coloured so offensive?I admit I may have used it although I would probably have used black or POC.I obviously don't want to be offensive so I'd like to educate myself
Um, why not google it instead of asking people to expend emotional energy to educate you?

Off topic. There is a thread dedicated to conversation around race and #blm, Move it there. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Um, why not google it instead of asking people to expend emotional energy to educate you?
Well because google isn't always 100% accurate so I'd rather hear from an actual person.I guess I will be berated for trying to educate myself.Notice I said I hope its ok to ask,I didnt say I insist someone tells me.Obviously being racist is wrong but it seems wanting to educate myself is also wrong

She never ever frames her videos properly. What's the point in showing maxi dresses when the frame always stops just under the knee? The lighting is always off too, hard to tell what the clothing actually looks like especially in darker colours unless she moves right up to the camera to show it

Reactions: 4
Well done Emma, just kick the packaging from a brand who are sponsoring your videos just because you think it will give you a few laughs...give me strength. 🙄

Also ladies Nasty Gal do run slightly large so ignore Emma when she claims to be a size 24. She still isn't just Nasty Gal are very generous with the sizing. Had a few bits from there and my usual size was slightly too big for me.

Last edited:
Mini skirt was not flattering at all and the blazer looked cheap. Although some pieces were a lot more flattering than the ones in her previous hauls. Anyone noticed she's stopped changing her accent every 30 seconds?

Mini skirt was not flattering at all and the blazer looked cheap. Although some pieces were a lot more flattering than the ones in her previous hauls. Anyone noticed she's stopped changing her accent every 30 seconds?
She was called out for her entire online persona being a pic n mix of black femme and often stereotypical tropes and now she's "herself", she's just another big white girl on the Internet, too lazy to produce high quality content whilst also failing to stick to any professional schedule. If she wasn't her own "boss" she would have been fired years ago. We've seen it before and we will see it again trust me.

And while I'm here did anyone see her insta story, she went out for a meal with a big ass plate and hours later she's in her place with a friend and on the table are pizza crusts and chips, what happened to our healthy gyal?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was called out for her entire online persona being a pic n mix of black femme and often stereotypical tropes and now she's "herself", she's just another big white girl on the Internet, too lazy to produce high quality content whilst also failing to stick to any professional schedule. If she wasn't her own "boss" she would have been fired years ago. We've seen it before and we will see it again trust me.

And while I'm here did anyone see her insta story, she went out for a meal with a big ass plate and hours later she's in her place with a friend and on the table are pizza crusts and chips, what happened to our healthy gyal?
The funny thing is what she said on her mental health chat video that she hated more than anything: people attacking her character.

The fact of the matter is all people do is call her out on things and stating facts. You can't act in a certain way, then completely contradict those actions and then have a hissy fit when you get backlash. She pretends to eat right because she thinks the vegan lifestyle is "glamorous". It's not about health for her it's about what she thinks is stylish. The same with the yoga stuff. She doesn't stretch properly but she loves to wear the gym gear and do the poses for her stories. She lies about her size, buys clothes that are too small for her and then secretly eats junk food at night (and a whole lot of it). If she was honest and said "cheat day" or "cheat meal" but was generally focused on her health and ate clean throughout the week I'd totally respect that. But the truth is she's being very superficial in the way she's acting and the so called "lifestyle" she claims to have to her followers. Think she reckons we're all thickos or something. We're not stupid, we are overweight as well and know what you need to be doing to stay this way.

• Sad
She actually does look like she has lost weight but I do agree with comments about her stupid accents so annoying and she does think she is something special like she is better than everyone else. I dont really know what to make of her.

She actually does look like she has lost weight but I do agree with comments about her stupid accents so annoying and she does think she is something special like she is better than everyone else. I dont really know what to make of her.
You'll have a lot to say about her most recent youtube video then. Drunk talks about guys and sex. Ugh. That video was so cringeworthy.

Reactions: 3
It was such a random video I was literally 10 minutes in, and still had no clue what it was even about.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched her Fashionova story haul? Why is she so against wearing underwear that compliments the clothes? For saying it was sponsored she did a poor job of showing the pieces because they weren’t worn properly! The ‘baby girl’ crop top was sucked underneath her boobs! Each to their own for comfort but if you’re being paid to show something at least do a decent job of it. Nothing was flattering yet again. Another shoddy job just thrown together!

Reactions: 5
You'll have a lot to say about her most recent youtube video then. Drunk talks about guys and sex. Ugh. That video was so cringeworthy.
The durag aswell.... okay Miss 'I've changed and I am trying to constantly be better and not leech off of black culture'

I've just seen her fashion nova haul on insta stories and my face literally dropped....just no. None of it. I'm a size 22 and I'm all for inclusivity but just no..I dont even know what to say apart from no.

I've just seen her fashion nova haul on insta stories and my face literally dropped....just no. None of it. I'm a size 22 and I'm all for inclusivity but just no..I dont even know what to say apart from no.
Completely agree.... she wears things that are SO unflattering, and if anything, make her look BIGGER. I think she buys stuff that is wayyyyyyyy too tight so it just looks like a sausage skin.... regardless of whether you’re a size 8 or size 28, wearing stuff that is too tight doesn’t look nice

She pulls her pants up SO FAR so she gives herself a camel toe and it looks like she’s wearing a big nappy!!! So unflattering!!!

This dress is also WAYYYYYYYYY too tight GURL!!!! I’m a size 10 but I would NOT wear something this tight!! It looks uncomfortable!!!

Attachments

Completely agree.... she wears things that are SO unflattering, and if anything, make her look BIGGER. I think she buys stuff that is wayyyyyyyy too tight so it just looks like a sausage skin.... regardless of whether you’re a size 8 or size 28, wearing stuff that is too tight doesn’t look nice

She pulls her pants up SO FAR so she gives herself a camel toe and it looks like she’s wearing a big nappy!!! So unflattering!!!

This dress is also WAYYYYYYYYY too tight GURL!!!! I’m a size 10 but I would NOT wear something this tight!! It looks uncomfortable!!!
THIS!!
I’m a similar bodyshape to Emma, height and everything and a 22. There’s not a chance I’d wear something that skin tight! It’s so unflattering and just doesn’t look good!
I also think if she wore proper support or underwear that she would definitely need the next size up (or her true size) to make them at least look nice!

It's to get a waist. She wears everything high waist, so do I but I buy things that's are Cut high waist. I mean you can CLEARLY see her flaps. I don't wanna see your fanny flaps love. No.

Reactions: 5
That black dress. The material is so thin and cheap looking, you can see her belly button through it. Not a sign of a good quality product.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.