Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ABA2EF1C-DD3E-4588-84ED-2D47DE934AE7.png

That shade is so so wrong.

Also, burns on her forehead from using a hot comb? Why is she using a hot comb on her fine, naturally pretty straight hair?! Deluded!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 178415
That shade is so so wrong.

Also, burns on her forehead from using a hot comb? Why is she using a hot comb on her fine, naturally pretty straight hair?! Deluded!

Legit thought the same about the hot comb. Emma, babes, you don't have type 4c kinky curly hair.

Her 'London' self also came back out a little in this video... using expressions like 'moretime' etc. Massive eye roll.

Also, if I'm completely honest, I actually felt a bit sorry for her towards the beginning of the video because I could relate to some of the stuff she was saying... but then she started waffling about her HaTeRs

Reactions: 6
Legit thought the same about the hot comb. Emma, babes, you don't have type 4c kinky curly hair.

Her 'London' self also came back out a little in this video... using expressions like 'moretime' etc. Massive eye roll.

Also, if I'm completely honest, I actually felt a bit sorry for her towards the beginning of the video because I could relate to some of the stuff she was saying... but then she started waffling about her HaTeRs
I was today years old when I found out curly hair has types!
no She most certainly does not have 4c hair

Reactions: 2
Why is that London accent coming through in this video? it sends me west, she's been stuck in Preston since at least March and this Hackney twang ol girl has going on is just SO unnatural it's laughable

Reactions: 9
This isn't specifically related to Emma but I know she does this. Doesn't it annoy you when plus size youtubers order stuff online and then complain about the sizing if it doesn't fit them? Does no one look at the measurements of the clothes anymore? When you're in a shop it's different, you try it on then put it back when it doesn't fit but why do youtubers waste their money buying a size 22 for example and then be disappointed when it doesn't fit because they haven't bothered to check bust, waist and hip measurements? If you're fairly proportionate and don't have an area much bigger than the rest of you then maybe you don't need to do this every time but I think it works so much better than just picking a size and hoping it will fit. Really bugs me, not all 22's in every brand will fit you, you need the check the cut and measurements of the clothes before you take the plunge and part with money. Ugh, rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is that London accent coming through in this video? it sends me west, she's been stuck in Preston since at least March and this Hackney twang ol girl has going on is just SO unnatural it's laughable
I rolled an eye when one of her first sponsored trips was to Hackney, well the most hyped part...Shoreditch.

Being a Hackney native, you'd be surprised (or not) at how many wannabe influencers come from outside London to live in Hackney, specifically for the 'culture'...which ironically doesn't exist in the same way anymore, because Hackney council have been secretly shipping their residents out of London for years now.

Rant over 😁

Reactions: 10
‘coloured’ is an extremely outdated and offensive term. Like I said this isn’t the 1950’s, do better
But if she said woman of colour or POC that wouldn't be outdated. You have no right to tell people how to speak.

I watched her latest video and I was so confused when she talked about people talking tit about her on the internet. Because I made a thread on her on another gossip website and it literally only has three comments on it, all from me!!
God she is an idiot, if she didn't go talking about it I wouldn't have bothered to look it up.

So why is Emma releasing her clothing line which consists of big thick jumpers in the summer? Seriously, it's been so warm who in their right mind is going to buy the stuff right now?
It's not summer in the southern half of the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Over the past few months she's made loads of videos talking about sex/sexual health/period health (and now the vid with Tampax)

I don't understand what makes her at all qualified to talk about these things and actually give people advice??? Half of the time it sounds like she's copied exactly what she's said from other women on youtube, the other half the time it sounds just pure nonsense. It's one thing to talk about personal experience, which of course is fine, but to actually talk about a subject and claim to have answers for people when you have 0 qualification or scientific knowledge seems absolutely ridiculous to me.

The same for when she posted that vid ages ago about how to work out/get into the gym. She had absolutely no clue what she was talking about! She was telling people to get a PT and just waffling about certain workouts. PTs are unnecessary for the vast majority of people, especially for people exercising just for general fitness/weight loss, going to group exercise classes (which are usually free with a gym membership) is an excellent way to start and gives you an amazing foundation & variety. It was embarrassing listening to her speak about it when she clearly had done no research. Also the workouts she's been doing with her PT for around a year are so basic, no wonder she isn't making progress when the workouts aren't progressing!!
Pads and tampons are polluting our environment and they're terrible for your health. They put so many chemicals in that cotton, to keep it white and to make sure it keeps on the shelf. She mentioned diva cups in the video and how you can TSS ( Toxic Shock Syndrome) for that too. But she failed to mention that it's less likely to get it from a diva cup because it's a smooth surface. While a tampon is a rough surface that scratches the skin creating a perfect place for bacteria to hide in.

Reactions: 1
But if she said woman of colour or POC that wouldn't be outdated. You have no right to tell people how to speak.

I watched her latest video and I was so confused when she talked about people talking tit about her on the internet. Because I made a thread on her on another gossip website and it literally only has three comments on it, all from me!!
God she is an idiot, if she didn't go talking about it I wouldn't have bothered to look it up.

It's not summer in the southern half of the world.
of course that poster had the right to call out somebody for using the term “coloured” in 2020? I don’t like the terms WOC or POC as I don’t see what’s wrong with black, but WOC/POC in no way carries the same history and connotations as “coloured”, so your comparison makes no sense.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
of course that poster had the right to call out somebody for using the term “coloured” in 2020? I don’t like the terms WOC or POC as I don’t see what’s wrong with black, but WOC/POC in no way carries the same history and connotations as “coloured”, so your comparison makes no sense.
I don't understand all these discussions regarding terms of what to call people and maybe I'm not well informed on the subject. It's not offensive to call white people white or brown people brown or Asian people Asian and oriental people oriental or black people black so why is it not acceptable to say coloured or poc?

I don't understand all these discussions regarding terms of what to call people and maybe I'm not well informed on the subject. It's not offensive to call white people white or brown people brown or Asian people Asian and oriental people oriental or black people black so why is it not acceptable to say coloured or poc?
I didn’t say it was not acceptable to say POC, I think POC is quite widely used. I was just saying I personally prefer black to POC, POC seems to group anyone who’s non-white together. In my post I was saying there’s no way you can compare the use of POC to the use of coloured.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To be fair why should colour come into anything... who actually says ‘oh yeah you know that white woman from Tesco?’ Or ‘yeah that black man down the road eats chips everyday’
You don’t go the zoo and say ‘ oh look at that orange and black tiger’ or ‘that pink
Flamingo is beautiful’

People are people no matter what colour their skin is! We are all human x

Reactions: 2
To be fair why should colour come into anything... who actually says ‘oh yeah you know that white woman from Tesco?’ Or ‘yeah that black man down the road eats chips everyday’
You don’t go the zoo and say ‘ oh look at that orange and black tiger’ or ‘that pink
Flamingo is beautiful’

People are people no matter what colour their skin is! We are all human x
this is an incredibly privileged statement to be able to make. Colour comes into everything because unfortunately being a certain colour means you’re you’re at a disadvantaged and treated worse in society

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.