Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is an incredibly privileged statement to be able to make. Colour comes into everything because unfortunately being a certain colour means you’re you’re at a disadvantaged and treated worse in society
No I mean the use of the words..
which is far different to the treatment of people of any race
I am simply saying no one should refer to a human being as anything other than a human being.
And you don’t know my background or my life or who I am so you are in no position to call me privileged. Don’t be so quick to judge

Reactions: 1
To be fair why should colour come into anything... who actually says ‘oh yeah you know that white woman from Tesco?’ Or ‘yeah that black man down the road eats chips everyday’
You don’t go the zoo and say ‘ oh look at that orange and black tiger’ or ‘that pink
Flamingo is beautiful’

People are people no matter what colour their skin is! We are all human x

You actually sound a bit All LiVeS MaTteR right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair why should colour come into anything... who actually says ‘oh yeah you know that white woman from Tesco?’ Or ‘yeah that black man down the road eats chips everyday’
You don’t go the zoo and say ‘ oh look at that orange and black tiger’ or ‘that pink
Flamingo is beautiful’

People are people no matter what colour their skin is! We are all human x
This is so tone-deaf, especially right now.

Reactions: 11
No I mean the use of the words..
which is far different to the treatment of people of any race
I am simply saying no one should refer to a human being as anything other than a human being.
And you don’t know my background or my life or who I am so you are in no position to call me privileged. Don’t be so quick to judge
I don’t want to be “colourless”, my skin is my history and identity, I’m not the same as a white person and neverwant to be. I’m judging you on you on the words you’ve shared publicly, maybe reflect on them

Reactions: 7
To be fair I don’t think that’s how they meant it. I think they’re saying it’s wrong to define somebody by their colour when talking / describing someone, as opposed to denying it happens. Of course it happens. They maybe didn’t use the best examples. That’s how I read it anyway, maybe they’ll explain xx

Reactions: 3
To be fair I don’t think that’s how they meant it. I think they’re saying it’s wrong to define somebody by their colour when talking / describing someone, as opposed to denying it happens. Of course it happens. They maybe didn’t use the best examples. That’s how I read it anyway, maybe they’ll explain xx
Thank you for reading it as it was intended.

My comment has nothing to do with the BLM movement - I am well aware and not tone deaf to what is going on in the world around me...

My comment is regarding the use of colour to describe an individual. when a colour does not define anyone

read into it whatever you will

Thank you for reading it as it was intended.

My comment has nothing to do with the BLM movement - I am well aware and not tone deaf to what is going on in the world around me...

My comment is regarding the use of colour to describe an individual. when a colour does not define anyone

read into it whatever you will
You’re being deliberately obtuse now. Are you really saying colour doesn’t define anyone? Maybe in your world love. A little reading might help. Or even listening. The song Black (by a black man) talks about how skin colour does indeed define people.

Reactions: 6
You’re being deliberately obtuse now. Are you really saying colour doesn’t define anyone? Maybe in your world love. A little reading might help. Or even listening. The song Black (by a black man) talks about how skin colour does indeed define people.
Oh I’m sorry I’m gonna go sit In the white people aren't allowed an opinion corner and shut up

And don’t call me love it’s patronising

Ps How about You don’t know anything about me... since I was in high school I’ve had people judge me because I never wanted a white boyfriend, still to this day I get stared at in the street and people make comments because my husband isn’t the same colour as me. Hell my mum threw me out 8 years ago because I refused to leave my boyfriend (now husband) purely because he is brown.. but to me he is just my husband.. not my brown husband

Take my original comment as you wish but I never meant and never would mean any harm

Yeah let’s. I couldn’t be less interested in Large’s life story, TBH.

Reactions: 11
Oh I’m sorry I’m gonna go sit In the white people aren't allowed an opinion corner and shut up

And don’t call me love it’s patronising

Ps How about You don’t know anything about me... since I was in high school I’ve had people judge me because I never wanted a white boyfriend, still to this day I get stared at in the street and people make comments because my husband isn’t the same colour as me. Hell my mum threw me out 8 years ago because I refused to leave my boyfriend (now husband) purely because he is brown.. but to me he is just my husband.. not my brown husband

Take my original comment as you wish but I never meant and never would mean any harm
Sounds like you need a thread of your own tbh, stay on topic, you're sounding as dumb as Emma

Lets not all turn on each other. We can all have different opinions.😁
Now back to Emma's receding hairline🙄

• Haha
Her insta story says new haul out tomorrow, reckon she'll actually meet the deadline?

• Haha
I'm assuming the poster who is spewing the "aLl liVes MatterS" and "everyone is pink" bullshit is not black. You don't have a right to tell black women how to feel about race issues or to ignore micro-aggressions to not come off as "rude" or "dramatic". I'm solely here to drag Violet from the Chocolate Factory but this is too much for me.

Violet, I know you're reading this site, drop your next video so Beth and Jack (????) can talk tit.

I CANNOT STAND that stupid thing she does CONSTANTLY with her hand on her forehead and that stupid pout! What does it even mean?!?!? She does it every single day it’s so irritating

Barely 5 mins into her new haul and she’s already said she “can’t be bothered” to find a t shirt to go with a skirt she’s trying on.

Sorry, what?!

This is a sponsored video. She’s been gifted these clothes and paid to talk about them, I’m guessing a few hundred quid at least, and she can’t be arsed to fetch a plain white tee to properly show off the skirt? Seriously?! She is LAZY AF. Nasty gal WASTED their money on this sponsorship.

Barely 5 mins into her new haul and she’s already said she “can’t be bothered” to find a t shirt to go with a skirt she’s trying on.

Sorry, what?!

This is a sponsored video. She’s been gifted these clothes and paid to talk about them, I’m guessing a few hundred quid at least, and she can’t be arsed to fetch a plain white tee to properly show off the skirt? Seriously?! She is LAZY AF. Nasty gal WASTED their money on this sponsorship.
she’s lives in a bloody flat it’s not even like she’s got to go upstairs (not that that is even an excuse anyway)
Just next level lazy when it’s your job! How much time would that have taken!

Reactions: 4
she’s lives in a bloody flat it’s not even like she’s got to go upstairs (not that that is even an excuse anyway)
Just next level lazy when it’s your job! How much time would that have taken!
Exactly! I reckon it’d probably take a day (two at an absolute stretch!) to plan the outfits, including any of your own clothes if needed to properly show off the gifted items, set up the equipment, film the haul, edit and upload. Considering she’s probably been paid the equivalent of the average person’s weekly salary, there’s no excuse to do a shoddy job. She didn’t even iron the blazer that was all creased up, so it looks tit! Who’s gonna wanna buy that?!

That black jersey dress and skirt is a disaster. You can see EVERYTHING under it, not flattering at all. Why is she against wearing underwear and a bra?

And why does she want to size down the floral ruffle shirt for a tighter fit? the tit is already tight as it is.

That black jersey dress and skirt is a disaster. You can see EVERYTHING under it, not flattering at all. Why is she against wearing underwear and a bra?

And why does she want to size down the floral ruffle shirt for a tighter fit? the tit is already tight as it is.
In my opinion the ruffle floral blousey thing really complimented her figure,wasnt too tight but also didn't swamp her.I am all for body positivity and people of all sizes wearing whatever they want,but sometimes regardless of your size,skintight/short/skimpy clotthes just aren't appropriate and something more modest and floaty is a perfect choice

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.