Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with her. All those cheap and nasty clothes look terrible. Fast fashion doesn’t suit fast girls because the fabrics are terrible. They’re just £5 market clothes cut a bit bigger.

Wtf is going on with her background too. Is she that lazy that she couldn’t be arsed to move the bin bags?

Reactions: 4
The ‘soft’ fabric that she was talking about.. yea it’s poor quality and looks horrible.
Ughh I forgot about the background on them. It’s just so shoddy and not at all put together. Why couldn’t she use the backdrop her dad bought her, would’ve taken all of 10 minutes to put up. Lazy yet again.

Reactions: 2
I find her flat so dark and dingy. I hate when yt’s film using those bright white studio lights and much prefer natural light like sammi maria for example. She constantly looks like she films at 2am in some dark basement

Reactions: 1
I don't she's trying to be black. If you look back on how the girls (Charlotte Letitia Crosby, Holly Hagan, Marnie Simpson, Sophie kasaei and Vicky Pattison), from Geordie Shore used to dress and slap on fake tan.

They would fake tan themselves until they were a horrid orange colour. I thought there was a sub culture of Geordies up north. It's just they prefer it when they have a tan, most people living in the west do. While people from other cultures ( my culture included) have such an affinity for pale skin, because it was a sign of status.
Or if you've ever watched that tv show 'snog marry avoid'(my sister and I used to binge watch that show!) people would be fake tanned heavily with heavy cakey make up and lashes. They would refuse to change even if they proved to them that people are more than willing to date them if they were 'natural'. Because it was apart of their lifestyle.

It was such a random video I was literally 10 minutes in, and still had no clue what it was even about.
I thought it was quite unprofessional video to do. I mean to call someone witch in such a mean spirited way, and that's coming from someone who swears often. But swearing so aggressively to people asking for advice. I just found the video annoying to listen to. I don't see why she does those drunk videos. I prefer it when she's one on one answering questions.
And then to call them out for not having enough money to book a hotel and call them childish. People aren't always in the same situation as you. And second that shouldn't be then concern since we're in a global pandemic.

Attachments

Last edited:
I don't she's trying to be black. If you look back on how the girls (Charlotte Letitia Crosby, Holly Hagan, Marnie Simpson, Sophie kasaei and Vicky Pattison), from Geordie Shore used to dress and slap on fake tan.

They would fake tan themselves until they were a horrid orange colour. I thought there was a sub culture of Geordies up north. It's just they prefer it when they have a tan, most people living in the west do. While people from other cultures ( my culture included) have such an affinity for pale skin, because it was a sign of status.
Or if you've ever watched that tv show 'snog marry avoid'(my sister and I used to binge watch that show!) people would be fake tanned heavily with heavy cakey make up and lashes. They would refuse to change even if they proved to them that people are more than willing to date them if they were 'natural'. Because it was apart of their lifestyle.

I thought it was quite unprofessional video to do. I mean to call someone witch in such a mean spirited way, and that's coming from someone who swears often. But swearing so aggressively to people asking for advice. I just found the video annoying to listen to. I don't see why she does those drunk videos. I prefer it when she's one on one answering questions.
And then to call them out for not having enough money to book a hotel and call them childish. People aren't always in the same situation as you. And second that shouldn't be then concern since we're in a global pandemic.
It’s strange how you’ve conveniently avoided the box braids and the accent. The fake tan is the least problematic thing. To compare the tan to the girls of Georgie Shore is a reach. Of course the GS girls aren’t black fishing, Emma and her mate are.

Reactions: 12
It’s strange how you’ve conveniently avoided the box braids and the accent. The fake tan is the least problematic thing. To compare the tan to the girls of Georgie Shore is a reach. Of course the GS girls aren’t black fishing, Emma and her mate are.
Since when can a whole race of people claim a hairstyle?
How is it reaching people say the same about ariana grande, because she's italian but they claim that she makes herself look more latina with her tan and her plastic surgery.

And technically they can't own words either, it's either all okay or none of it's okay. She's entitled to use all the slang she wants, she's living in a free country. Have you not heard of free speach? Last I heard England wasn't a dictatorship governed by the internet, telling us what we're allowed to wear or say!!

How is it reaching people say the same about ariana grande, because she's italian but they claim that she makes herself look more latina with her tan and her plastic surgery.

And technically they can't own words either, it's either all okay or none of it's okay. She's entitled to use all the slang she wants, she's living in a free country. Have you not heard of free speach? Last I heard England wasn't a dictatorship governed by the internet, telling us what we're allowed to wear or say!!
speech*

Last edited:
  • Wow

speech*
It’s a more complicated than free speech & ownership unfortunately. There’s deep rooted connotations in cultural appropriation like that. Her pal is a perfect example of blackfishing of this sort.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Definitely suits her so much more. More her original style..

Anyone notice her stories that she’s ‘taking a break’ to recenter what she’s doing... so she finally realised she was giving 0 effort because she can’t be arsed anymore and can’t keep up with the fake image she’s been giving us. She must feel she’s no longer relevant. You either keep this life you’ve put yourself in or come out of entirely Emma.

Reactions: 3
Can I ask - what is the need for 10 ads in her newest YouTube video!? Im 100% for Youtubers being able to get revenue from their videos, but 10?!

Reactions: 4
I’m only 3 seconds in on her new vlog and can somebody pls tell me why this girls wearing a BONNET?!????????????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s actually so bleeping annoying, why is she wearing a bonnet? YOU ARE NOT BLACK WTF

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the 'my self love journey' tiktok she did?

If you haven't seen it yet, please watch. The accent is actually the worst I've heard it in ages especially towards the end of the video. I had such second hand embarrassment watching it

Did anyone see the 'my self love journey' tiktok she did?

If you haven't seen it yet, please watch. The accent is actually the worst I've heard it in ages especially towards the end of the video. I had such second hand embarrassment watching it
I'm so sick of hearing about influencers' self-love journeys. They clearly already love themselves enough to do such a narcissistic "job". Get over yourselves and your self-love, you daft a'porths!

Reactions: 10
89648837-5FD8-4FA1-B556-3192EFE8D0CD.jpeg

The bobbles on that sleeve 😖 hardly a great advert for her merch! I’ve got Primark sweaters that are a few years old and in better nick!

Reactions: 9
Glad you pointed that out!! And at £32, they aren’t exactly cheap. I’d be furious if I bought one 😤
Did you see how she referred to her cousin as well who is her employee at allbody. She was like "this is my cousin. My employee" she basically has the camera pointed so there's as much of her face as possible in the frame and her cousin is stuck in a small corner. No, "I'm so grateful to her. She's a great little worker, don't know what I'd do without her". Just very much, yeah I employ her but I'm the superstar who can't share the limelight 🙄 gah!!!

Reactions: 3
Emma’s mum seems like a laugh! I liked that bit in the car with the jelly babies.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.