Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way Emma is a size 22, I’m a size 20 pushing 18 due to weight loss and my stomach is nowhere near the size of hers I’m sorry. The biggest I was, was more like her size I was a 24 but I’m only 5ft so carried it very heavy. Considering she is 5”11 and the size she is, she must be in excess of 19 stone which is what I was at that size and my small height. I just can’t comprehend how on earth she would be that big when she eats Vegan and constantly trains with her trainer?! I always looked to emma for confidence and inspo and it makes me feel like even though she preaches self love she’s ashamed to talk about her eating habits. I mean her stomach hands really low and is so prominent mine is nothing like that and I’m supposed to believe I’m only one dress size smaller than her?!

Reactions: 1
There is no way Emma is a size 22, I’m a size 20 pushing 18 due to weight loss and my stomach is nowhere near the size of hers I’m sorry. The biggest I was, was more like her size I was a 24 but I’m only 5ft so carried it very heavy. Considering she is 5”11 and the size she is, she must be in excess of 19 stone which is what I was at that size and my small height. I just can’t comprehend how on earth she would be that big when she eats Vegan and constantly trains with her trainer?! I always looked to emma for confidence and inspo and it makes me feel like even though she preaches self love she’s ashamed to talk about her eating habits. I mean her stomach hands really low and is so prominent mine is nothing like that and I’m supposed to believe I’m only one dress size smaller than her?!
She does lie about her size. If you go back through the thread you can see she actually was selling stuff on depop. All sizes 24, 26 and even a 28. She does wear clothes tight fitting usually so for things to comfortably fit she's probably more a 26. Anything in a size 22 she wears is most likely old clothes that have stretched or are ill fitting. I've never cared about her size as such. It's the lifestyle she claims to have but doesn't seem to be losing weight long term. You eat clean and exercise regularly you won't stay at a size 24/26 for long. I'd just like her to be honest about her size or actually go fully clean and take the whole vegan lifestyle seriously.

Reactions: 4
Her stomach hangs lower than mine and I've had babies! She is well over 20st I reckon. I'm not shaming her at all. I'm a fatty too but like you said... She is not honestwith us or herself at all! But has the cheek to say its us with the issues...

Reactions: 2
Her stomach hangs lower than mine and I've had babies! She is well over 20st I reckon. I'm not shaming her at all. I'm a fatty too but like you said... She is not honestwith us or herself at all! But has the cheek to say its us with the issues...
[/QUOTE
Maybe it’s just me but I look at her and think god if she exercises like that and eats clean and doesn’t lose weight how am I going to?! And then first two months of training with a PT and sticking to 1400-1500 cals a day and I lose 50 inches of fat across my body. If she was truly training and eating like she claims for as long as she’s claimed she’d easily be a size 16 now

Reactions: 3
Well done!!! I need tk get my self together. I've started doing barre workouts and the first one... I almost threw up. But I will get there (when I'm dead and a skeleton 😂)

• Haha
Also, someone as big as Emma would drop weight so quickly just from one week of clean eating and daily exercise. Yet we’re supposed to believe she’s been doing this for how long and hasn’t lost a pound.

Reactions: 6
Also, someone as big as Emma would drop weight so quickly just from one week of clean eating and daily exercise. Yet we’re supposed to believe she’s been doing this for how long and hasn’t lost a pound.
when I joined slimming world I lost something silly like 10lb in the first week. All water weight obviously but at 20+ stone your daily calorie intake is so high that even having 1800 will see you literally drop so much weight. She must have some sort of binge eating problem or just not show all the bad stuff she eats. Or she drinks a tonne of wine

I'm 5`11 same as Emma (which is why I started watching her)
I weighh 22 and a half stone, and wear a size 24 button and 26 top (as I'm busty)
So I'd say she she's probably heavier than 19

It's hard to guess her dress size tho, even being the same height as we buy clothes to fit differently.

I would say could get into a 22 in stretchy but it wouldn't fit how I like. But I guess that's how/why she's saying she's a 22

Reactions: 2
I’m thankfully sensible enough to realise it’s all crap too but imagine being a fan of hers & strugglIng with your self image and then having influencers like try to con you in this manner. If you’re part of the bopo movement & a plus size model/tit clothing manufacturer then why lie about your size?

We’ve all got eyes Emma

Anyone else think it's a bit crappy that she is selling all the tit she got for free for her videos?? Just give em to charity love

I mean I'm assuming they're from sponsors.???

Reactions: 7
a bra would help as well. Her tits spilling sideways sitting on her belly 🤢
She NEVER supports her boobs!!! I'm all for the free nipple however the right underwear can make all the difference to an outfit (she should know this) but never seems to lift them they just hang there like ears and offer her no curves??

Anyone else think it's a bit crappy that she is selling all the tit she got for free for her videos?? Just give em to charity love

I mean I'm assuming they're from sponsors.???
Yeah I've always thought this was a bit weird.... like you got this for free, probably got paid as she does a lot of paid brand deals too yet you're STILL tryna make money??? So transparent why she's in this game looooool I can't believe I used to like her

That's right Emma, you sit on your arse and argue with your cousin because she doesn't know who Nigella Lawson is whilst she's busy up on her feet working. 🙄

I still don't belive she has naturally curly hair. She had fine limp hair and leaving it wet and loading it will oils just makes it greasy. Yuk.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.