Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting fed up of Emma saying she is a size 24. She isn't a size 24 in regular clothes, let alone swimsuit. The stuff doesn't fit well for her body type. The coverage required is just not there. She could be a size 30, no one cares. Just buy swimsuits that fit your body properly...

Reactions: 8
Im honestly appalled at her claiming she’s a size 24 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Emma Hun no you are not. She literally has to SQUEEZE into the clothes, and they are really really tight! Let’s see her say what size she is in jeans cuz I can guarantee it ISN’T a 24!!!

Reactions: 10
next thing you know she's gonna do a Grace Victory and shove crystal up her vag and post pics of her menstruation

didn't she do a whole newspaper article that was pretty much just 'I HaVe SeCkS gUySss'?
Yeah it was a sub article. But DEFINITELY don’t ask her about her relationship because how dare you be so rude and insensitive!!!!!! It’s pRiVaTe!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah it was a sub article. But DEFINITELY don’t ask her about her relationship because how dare you be so rude and insensitive!!!!!! It’s pRiVaTe!!!!
These ‘influencers’ are funny... when you are in the public eye NOTHING is private...
Also she shares waaaay TMI herself haha

Reactions: 3
This clearly doesn't fit how its supposed to and she kept banging on about how stretchy it is
She needed 2 of them to meet in the middle and that swimsuit didn’t fit at all... when she turned to the side you could see her bits n bobs...
just get the size u need no shame in that!

Reactions: 2
This clearly doesn't fit how its supposed to and she kept banging on about how stretchy it is
Think you guys were right before when you said she reads these comments. An hour ago she uploaded on IG the snippet at beginning of her swimsuit haul telling them she doesn't give a damn what they think about what she should and shouldnt wear...

Reactions: 4
Think you guys were right before when you said she reads these comments. An hour ago she uploaded on IG the snippet at beginning of her swimsuit haul telling them she doesn't give a damn what they think about what she should and shouldnt wear...
I don't know about u but My thoughts aren’t that she SHOULDN’T wear these things... but that she shouldn‘t wear them 3 sizes too small...

Reactions: 7
I don't know about u but My thoughts aren’t that she SHOULDN’T wear these things... but that she shouldn‘t wear them 3 sizes too small...
Yeah, I couldn't give a damn what size she is. Just don't show gifted clothes from brands claiming you're that size when you aren't. It's not a good way to promote because girls who are size 24 might think "oh well I'm not ordering from there because Fashion Nova clearly run too small". I think Emma needs to wake up and realise she's doing no favours lying about her size because it will affect her credibility among followers and brands she partners with.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I couldn't give a damn what size she is. Just don't show sponsored clothes from brands claiming you're that size when you aren't. It's not a good way to promote because girls who are size 24 might think "oh well I'm not ordering from there because Fashion Nova clearly run too small". I think Emma needs to wake up and realise she's doing no favours lying about her size because it will affect her credibility among followers and brands she partners with.
Exactly this. I could be totally wrong but I imagine that most of us posting on here are plus size (or have been) and that’s why we subbed and followed her in the first place. I used to find her so authentic and this best friend image made it seem she really did care about her followed. But you can tell that is just not what she is. This is a business to her and her followers are her cash cows. That’s fine and all but stop misleading people into parting with cash. It’s one thing I cannot bleeping stand!!!

Also stop pretending you only eat wholesome natural food when this is what you’re yamming at 9pm. No issues with that at all, treat yourself. But stop being so bleeping disingenuous.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Emma has no curves. You can actually see this clearly in the recent swimwear video. Her body doesn’t go in and out anywhere, it’s really square and she has small boobs and bum. Yes she’s overweight but the weight has stuck in the most unfortunate places (like under her boobs and tummy). Where there should be an ass and boobs there is just slightly more fat where there already is fat. There’s nothing wrong with this, We’re all made differently. But I draw the line at playing along with her narrative where she thinks this is something women aspire to and men want. It’s not. Her body is not “scrumptious”. Also don’t lie that your work out and eat healthy, be honest. shes only deluding herself 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
You can see she has no curves from when she’s posted her younger pics when she was slimmer - it’s her natural body shape. Unfortunately her height doesn’t help. What I can’t understand about being in denial about your size is that you’re just going to make yourself look much bigger by squeezing into clothes that clearly don’t fit. I’m a size 14 and if I tried to squeeze into a 10 I would look so much bigger than i do when wearing my true size.

Reactions: 8
oooooooh we got called out did we? Someone's been lurking 👀 But no, I dont have a problem with myself. I'm not the delusional person here but HIIIIIIIIIII HOW ARE YA EMMA

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell. Again, going on about how she’s such a kind and wonderful person yet goes on a negative rant about how we all have such negativity within ourselves, how she would hate to be us etc.

Emma - If you go back to be beginning of the thread you’ll see how I actually used to LOVE your content. Then the passive aggressive, self entitlement came out. You started to mislead your viewers projecting an unauthentic lifestyle. People like me, who signed up to you for the fact you were so real became disengaged and frustrated. If you behave like that, you’ll get called out on it. I’ve messaged you before, as a fan, you didn’t respond to me. You saying that you’re prepared to learn and grow then cool!, take some of what we are saying on board. For the most part I don’t see anyone on here trolling you, I see people calling out your behaviour - kicking off because fans DM you for recommendations (which was the most cringe worthy self entitled rant ever) , your black fishing friends, pretending you live a wholesome, clean life and crying about your relationship break up being questioned when you sell articles to the sun. I would actually talk directly to you about it but the fact you seem to think I’m consumed by negativity and I am projecting my own issues onto you shows you actually have NO desire to learn or change. Very sad!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.