Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine calling yourself a body positivity activist then wearing size 28 clothes while lying saying you’re a 22 🤥 the only one she’s kidding is herself 🤭

Reactions: 2
No matter what size you are or how pretty you are, no one needs to see you posing like this on Instagram 🤢 it’s just too much. We get it, you love yourself, but maybe keep some of these private eh?
God, that’s a sight for a Sunday morning :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200705-141104_Gallery.jpg
20200705_140926.jpg

Shes definitely put weight on since being around 16, she will get bigger I think. It's a shame as she genuinely is a nice looking girl, I do worry about her health.

On the other hand though, she appropiates black culture for her own gain, whilst knowing this is wrong (she's "woke" and spends a lot of time on the internet I highly doubt she hasn't come across the idea of cultural appropriation and why it's so harmful for those cultures - she also admitted she'd spoken to a friend about this)

Soooo... I mean I hope she does get her health sorted out and loses some of the weight before she gets older and the problems start, I also hope she starts to being more true to herself instead of lying about her upbringing, accent etc. Shes bubbly and confident so she could have a good career.

Reactions: 1
Her blackfishing and use of AAVE is disgusting. She has been called out for this behavior before and refuses to stop. Stop mocking black women for laughs and content.

She thinks she's slick having her token black friends behind her as pawns to justify her bullshit. Not falling for it.

Reactions: 8
Her blackfishing and use of AAVE is disgusting. She has been called out for this behavior before and refuses to stop. Stop mocking black women for laughs and content.

She thinks she's slick having her token black friends behind her as pawns to justify her bullshit. Not falling for it.
i think she thinks her wearing a weave and durag is fine because she has her one black friend next to her 🙄

The latest stories with the passive aggressive comments to the follower who asked about her ex & how it was her PRIVATE life & she doesn’t have to disclose everything etc etc

Followed by several stories about her sex drive/life. Idiot 🙄

Reactions: 9
The latest stories with the passive aggressive comments to the follower who asked about her ex & how it was her PRIVATE life & she doesn’t have to disclose everything etc etc

Followed by several stories about her sex drive/life. Idiot 🙄
For me, it's when you feature your boyfriend in videos you should expect that followers ask questions about what happened when you split up. If you're a youtuber and want your relationship to stay private, keep it off the internet.

Reactions: 12
For me, it's when you feature your boyfriend in videos you should expect that followers ask questions about what happened when you split up. If you're a youtuber and want your relationship to stay private, keep it off the internet.
100% agreed. Don’t sell stories of your sex life with him to the papers & then get annoyed when people ask where he went!

Reactions: 13
100% agreed. Don’t sell stories of your sex life with him to the papers & then get annoyed when people ask where he went!
Completely agree. She sells herself to he your relatable best friend but actually it’s only when it makes her the $$$

Reactions: 4
Swim wear video was supposed to go up tonight.... surprise surprise it’s not. This girl is sooooo inconsistent man.

Reactions: 1
This is my first time posting, but I just had to rant. WHY is she so inconsistent??? it's her JOB. this is how she supposedly pays her rent... don't fob your followers off with a couple of selfies and a half assed Q&A a week. There are so many smaller "influencers" doing so much more...

Reactions: 7
This is my first time posting, but I just had to rant. WHY is she so inconsistent??? it's her JOB. this is how she supposedly pays her rent... don't fob your followers off with a couple of selfies and a half assed Q&A a week. There are so many smaller "influencers" doing so much more...
I find it laughable that some influencers struggle to meet their OWN deadlines and follow the very few regulations in their industry (namely declaring PR/paid sponsors/gifts/etc). My job is very deadline heavy and has an entire 150+ page book of government set regulations which are changed and republished every year. I would be toast if I broke one of those rules and the company I work for would be massively penalised! A lot of these influencers earn more than me, and still can’t manage. They wouldn’t be able to cope with, dare I say it, a REAL job!!!

And then you realise why lots of these YouTubers can’t work a real job lol.Nobody would have them! Good luck to them when YouTube inevitably dies out 🥴

Reactions: 8
I find it laughable that some influencers struggle to meet their OWN deadlines and follow the very few regulations in their industry (namely declaring PR/paid sponsors/gifts/etc). My job is very deadline heavy and has an entire 150+ page book of government set regulations which are changed and republished every year. I would be toast if I broke one of those rules and the company I work for would be massively penalised! A lot of these influencers earn more than me, and still can’t manage. They wouldn’t be able to cope with, dare I say it, a REAL job!!!
Like when she says on her stories how hard shes been working and what a long day shes had, and shes home by 6. Or when she says "I've been really enjoying getting up early and being productive by being up by 9" .... hun, most of us have to be at work by then. Could you imagine her trying to keep down a normal job like care work or retail? She wouldn't cope!
Also, it must put sponsors off when they see how inconsistent she is...

Last edited:
next thing you know she's gonna do a Grace Victory and shove crystal up her vag and post pics of her menstruation

didn't she do a whole newspaper article that was pretty much just 'I HaVe SeCkS gUySss'?

I literally just hurt myself laughing at the crystal up the vag comment!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.