Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you wear this
I can’t imagine many body types this would look good on....I know she shills boohoo, PLT etc but she does seem to genuinely think these cheap looking tightly fitted clothes look good. What plus size girls are watching her for inspiration?

Reactions: 3
Its unfortunate most of her weight goes to her lower gut, it's a human-made tutu at this point. What does she have against spanx? that won't even do anything so nvm.

Reactions: 1
I can’t imagine many body types this would look good on....I know she shills boohoo, PLT etc but she does seem to genuinely think these cheap looking tightly fitted clothes look good. What plus size girls are watching her for inspiration?
I will admit she defo uppsed my confidante in her early days. I would NEVER wear a dress ever, now I wear them all the time. I'm not ashamed of my arse anymore.
I would NEVER wear a dress like the blue one even though I have a smaller stomach but I will wear things to pinch my waist in. Shes lost herself.... Her clothes are on the whole not flattering. Sometimes she will get a banging outfit that skims her belly, cuts the waist in and she doesn't like it???? I don't get it. She follows fashion trends that don't sit well with her figure instead of wearing tried and tested cua that look great.

Reactions: 7
In the “how to style outfits” video - had to LOL at her plugging her Allbody GROCERY BAG 🤣🤣 is this a thing? Styling a shopping bag? 🤣 She said the bag would look “so cute with this outfit” lmfao Come on Emma stop trying to make a grocery bag happen, it’s not going to happen 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her intro to the video 'My style is very....my own thing, I don't follow rules, I don't follow trends'

....... when all of your clothes are from fast fashion outlets how can you claim your style is unique and not following trends lol

Reactions: 13
Isn't she a trust fund kid? Why does she keep forcing these ad videos? Maybe her parents are slowly cutting her off since they bought her a business.

More feminine hygiene related flogging today. She really is a vaginal expert isn’t she?🙄

• Haha
More feminine hygiene related flogging today. She really is a vaginal expert isn’t she?🙄
I hate that she's promoting the misogynistic myth that minges are somehow dirty. You don't need a load of hygiene products. It's a self-cleaning orgn.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Coming back to her recent haul, ET (lol) seems to insist she's a size 22 and keeps buying ill fitting clothing in that size... HOWEVER I went on her depop recently and saw that she says 'size 24' in her bio, and is selling some size 26 and size 28 clothes... So what is it, Ems? Why lie about her size on YouTube in the first place?
Screenshot_20200703-184410_Depop.jpg

Screenshot_20200703-183951_Depop.jpg
Screenshot_20200703-184001_Depop.jpg
Screenshot_20200703-184029_Depop.jpg

Isn't she a trust fund kid? Why does she keep forcing these ad videos? Maybe her parents are slowly cutting her off since they bought her a business.
well funny that you say that, because not long ago she was promoting ShopTaggr if in correct, and said how much she loves and uses it... and now she's literally promoting their competition in her latest video. Sooo... basically she can't even be bothered to pretend she actually likes and uses something, it's clearly all about the money.

Reactions: 7
Honestly think she just does vagina / feminine hygiene based videos to use it as a platform to tell us she has a sex life 🙄 We get it, you’re plus sized and still have sex 🥱 feel like she’s really reinforcing it with the references to booty calls, good d**k, sex toys etc. Tbh it wouldn’t matter to me either way whether a few guys find her desirable, if her videos are about style and fashion id rather she focused on that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
next thing you know she's gonna do a Grace Victory and shove crystal up her vag and post pics of her menstruation

Honestly think she just does vagina / feminine hygiene based videos to use it as a platform to tell us she has a sex life 🙄 We get it, you’re plus sized and still have sex 🥱 feel like she’s really reinforcing it with the references to booty calls, good d**k, sex toys etc. Tbh it wouldn’t matter to me either way whether a few guys find her desirable, if her videos are about style and fashion id rather she focused on that 🤷🏼‍♀️
didn't she do a whole newspaper article that was pretty much just 'I HaVe SeCkS gUySss'?

Reactions: 5
Which big people don’t have sex? Anyone would think she is the only one!

and that sodding belt with the ugly chains I wish she would get rid of it cause its awful 😂🤮

Reactions: 4
I hate that she's promoting the misogynistic myth that minges are somehow dirty. You don't need a load of hygiene products. It's a self-cleaning orgn.
Literally! I get using shaving cream etc to shave but your vagina doesn't need a special spray or deoderant. It doesn't matter if the woman who created it is a doctor, she knows that women feel insecure about this and can use her status as a Dr to convince ppl to hand over their cash! Seems predatory based on women's insecurities and a general lack of awareness surrounding vagina's/women's health.

I can't imagine any well-respected NHS sexual health nurse or doctor recommending that you spray some fragranced tit into your vagina every day, idc whatever nonsense these women are saying about its 'pH balance'. Any Dr or actual sex health expert I've ever seen speak about vaginas always says explicitly that you shouldn't be using these kinds of products around that area. Water, good general hygiene and a healthy lifestyle is all we need!

Reactions: 9
Coming back to her recent haul, ET (lol) seems to insist she's a size 22 and keeps buying ill fitting clothing in that size... HOWEVER I went on her depop recently and saw that she says 'size 24' in her bio, and is selling some size 26 and size 28 clothes... So what is it, Ems? Why lie about her size on YouTube in the first place?
View attachment 171327
View attachment 171324View attachment 171325View attachment 171326
When you start lying about your weight you're heading for trouble. I hope she'll start being honest with herself and her followers. If she doesn't, her weight will get out of control and really start to affect her health.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.