Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those smoothies she makes, thinking she's being healthy but the amount of sugar and carbs in those things are ridiculous and this is just what she deems "healthy" we don't see any of the other grazing throughout the day. She reminds me of glitter and lazers, the 550lb deathfat that makes people think she's a health queen but can't even muster up a sentence without going into cardiac arrest. I just want Emma to do a truly honest video about what she eats in a day or a week so her audience can get a true idea of what she's eating to remain at such a size. She's giving people the illusion she eats healthily and works out regularly but just happens to be 300lbs. Simply put she would not be that size if she's really doing all she says she's doing. If anything her entire lifestyle should be reported to trading standards along with the brand promotion on her social media. She's duping the big girls to no end and cashing in their lunch money.

Reactions: 11
I don't believe she's leading the healthy lifestyle as she shows. If you're eating clean and working out 4x a week, you should not be that size. She's most likely eating humongous portions of tit behind the scenes.

P.S.
She doesn't have a fat ass, she need to stop the nonsense. It is flat and wide.

Reactions: 15
I've no idea how a video about gratitude can seem so self absorbed. Emma was talking about how she found it hard to find gratitude and that she wanted to put the video up to help others find gratitude. Sorry, what? She finds it hard to be grateful for what she has and she thinks everyone else feels the same? Maybe she just didn't put it across very well but I am always grateful every day for what I have and the people I have in my life and opportunities I've had. Assuming that others struggled with gratitude seems to come from a place of self centred ness. I dunno, you try not to judge but that video just make think ugh when it comes to the personality she's bringing across at the moment.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched the video but she is insufferable at the moment. She’s gone so far into her faux confidence, healthy at any size, I can wear what I want schtik, that it now comes across as arrogance.

Also children of wealthy parents never truly appreciate anything. Having nice things and security is normal for them, so they don’t really show gratitude for anything. I grew up poor, and every day I say a mental thank you for everything I have and have achieved. My partner is the opposite and thinks the things that I really value are totally normal.

Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched the video but she is insufferable at the moment. She’s gone so far into her faux confidence, healthy at any size, I can wear what I want schtik, that it now comes across as arrogance.

Also children of wealthy parents never truly appreciate anything. Having nice things and security is normal for them, so they don’t really show gratitude for anything. I grew up poor, and every day I say a mental thank you for everything I have and have achieved. My partner is the opposite and thinks the things that I really value are totally normal.
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Also hard to empathise with someone who makes some or part of their living just prancing about on social media while the rest of us work long hours/multiple jobs or have furlough/contract worries.

Reactions: 8
I actually quite like Emma but I really dislike how she does her hair. In almost every video it’s slicked back and tied up into some scraggly up-do. She bangs on about putting all this effort into growing her hair and nurturing the waves, yet she doesn’t make the most of it on YouTube, which is a shame as her hair looks way nicer when it’s out. I hate trying on outfits if my hair looks rubbish, it ruins the whole look, so I don’t understand how she can be a beauty/fashion blogger if she constantly has her hair in a greasy ponytail/bun. It’s really unflattering.

Reactions: 3
Over the past few months she's made loads of videos talking about sex/sexual health/period health (and now the vid with Tampax)

I don't understand what makes her at all qualified to talk about these things and actually give people advice??? Half of the time it sounds like she's copied exactly what she's said from other women on youtube, the other half the time it sounds just pure nonsense. It's one thing to talk about personal experience, which of course is fine, but to actually talk about a subject and claim to have answers for people when you have 0 qualification or scientific knowledge seems absolutely ridiculous to me.

The same for when she posted that vid ages ago about how to work out/get into the gym. She had absolutely no clue what she was talking about! She was telling people to get a PT and just waffling about certain workouts. PTs are unnecessary for the vast majority of people, especially for people exercising just for general fitness/weight loss, going to group exercise classes (which are usually free with a gym membership) is an excellent way to start and gives you an amazing foundation & variety. It was embarrassing listening to her speak about it when she clearly had done no research. Also the workouts she's been doing with her PT for around a year are so basic, no wonder she isn't making progress when the workouts aren't progressing!!

Reactions: 9
Over the past few months she's made loads of videos talking about sex/sexual health/period health (and now the vid with Tampax)

I don't understand what makes her at all qualified to talk about these things and actually give people advice??? Half of the time it sounds like she's copied exactly what she's said from other women on youtube, the other half the time it sounds just pure nonsense. It's one thing to talk about personal experience, which of course is fine, but to actually talk about a subject and claim to have answers for people when you have 0 qualification or scientific knowledge seems absolutely ridiculous to me.

The same for when she posted that vid ages ago about how to work out/get into the gym. She had absolutely no clue what she was talking about! She was telling people to get a PT and just waffling about certain workouts. PTs are unnecessary for the vast majority of people, especially for people exercising just for general fitness/weight loss, going to group exercise classes (which are usually free with a gym membership) is an excellent way to start and gives you an amazing foundation & variety. It was embarrassing listening to her speak about it when she clearly had done no research. Also the workouts she's been doing with her PT for around a year are so basic, no wonder she isn't making progress when the workouts aren't progressing!!
I think for me it was the whole "don't worry about TSS cause it's extremely rare" comment that raised my eyebrows. Yes, that's true but it happens for certain reasons which women can completely overlook because they don't realise how to use tampons effectively. Again, why education is needed so you can correctly use the right product for you. You need to make sure you regularly change your tampon throughout the day and are using the correct tampon for your flow. If you're using super tampons when you have a light flow, that can lead to TSS which is extremely serious and life threatening if not urgently dealt with. That's why it's good to invest in multi packs of tampax which give you different ranges of absorbent depending on the flow changes. I agree, we shouldn't be fearful about using tampons but you do need to be cautious if you decide to use them regularly.

I think youtubers should give a disclaimer though to say when if they're not qualified. I know a lot of youtubers who have dealt with anxiety give disclaimers to say they're not experts or medical professionals and they see just talking about their own experiences and given advice based on what they know.

I thought it was common knowledge to use disclaimers tbh. But yeah she does make statements in that video that she hasn't researched well and are just her opinion which is not good when it comes to paid promotions which really should be factual and well researched before filming.

Done a video with Tampax but wasn’t she showing the eco/no waste tampons/pads the other week? As fickle as every other ‘influencer’ they can’t even be loyal to a brand!

Reactions: 9
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Also hard to empathise with someone who makes some or part of their living just prancing about on social media while the rest of us work long hours/multiple jobs or have furlough/contract worries.
Exactly. Preaching about gratitude right now.. when people have lost jobs, lost family members ffs because of Corona. Lost their businesses they've spent years building. Yes the message is nice but it kinda comes across a little tactless in the current climate. I'm not hating just for the sake of it, I do think she means well most of the time, just wish she could take a little look outside her own bubble.

I have no respect for anyone who is still advertising disposable sanitary products.

Why would you wear this
Nope. And I doubt she would if she wasn’t getting paid.

That’s something that irritates me about influencers, they rarely stand behind what they flog. I’m not going to buy it if you’re not even a tiny bit convincing of its quality/service/price etc

Why would you wear this
My god she must have this warped sense of body image, I'm sure of it because there is no way someone would walk around in that looking like a water balloon mid ripple it's insane that she would think about going out in public like that, a self inflicted gunt isn't something to be proud of

And don't think I didn't hear you say the booty is looking tight, Emma. Tight? TIGHT?! Girl that thing is wide and flat as hell. Idk why it bothers me so much but its legit a drum of cottage cheese attached to her back and she's always out here acting like she's got a fresh BBL, with a itty bitty waist and thick toned thighs. This womans body literally ripples when it moves, you can't see her knees, her stomach is noticeable in whatever she wears. She's slowly becoming a deathfat but in her head she's a size 8, YIKES

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you wear this
She's definitely gained weight. She said she order these things in a size 26 but yet it still looks tight. Nothing wrong with gaining weight but when she does hauls and buy items with size 24 and below , and then says it's too short or doesnt fit! Its definitely deceptive

I would value if she just got clothes in her size and even using her platform to encourage fast fashion plus size brands to extend their sizes even more!

Why would you wear this
I don’t think wearing something so tight I can see your belly button outline is flattering on anyone.

The majority of her hauls are TIGHT dresses that she thinks make her bum look amazing. she only ever wears loungewear though!!

Reactions: 5
Done a video with Tampax but wasn’t she showing the eco/no waste tampons/pads the other week? As fickle as every other ‘influencer’ they can’t even be loyal to a brand!
She also said she hated tampons. Hated shivi g fabric and fluff up her vag and asked for opinions on cups.

I think youtubers should give a disclaimer though to say when if they're not qualified. I know a lot of youtubers who have dealt with anxiety give disclaimers to say they're not experts or medical professionals and they see just talking about their own experiences and given advice based on what they know.
Yeah definitely, I feel like with her (and a lot of influencers) it's narcissism and inflated self-importance - in her own head she probably does think her opinion is fact, the need to voice her own views and act the expert instead of doing the sensible thing and admitting she doesn't know a lot and encouraging people to seek good sources of info

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.